Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chichevache posted:

Please stop taking Lord Wafflebeard's fat rear end out in public.

If you lock them up in the house they never get socialized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

did hannity just rage quit

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

sean hannity cuck bitch
¿Qué?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
He tweet stormed about getting the truth out Bout seth rich then said he wouldn't be reporting on seth rich

Basically:
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/867205160984039424

He corn cobbed pretty hard

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
So is Baywatch gonna be good? It has the Rock and some hot chicks, plus 21/22 Jump Street were good. Did anyone see CHiPS? Was that good?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Zac Efron is a god drat stud, it's going to be amazing

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Woof

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/baywatch_2017/

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've seen every Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig Bond film, and none of the others. I know some aged badly (in terms of the misogyny), but I still want to watch them all at some point in my life.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

I've seen every Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig Bond film, and none of the others. I know some aged badly (in terms of the misogyny), but I still want to watch them all at some point in my life.

I can barely sit through the old movies but the books are fantastic.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I own the entire Bond collection and I really enjoy watching them. My dad used to watch them back when I was growing up so they always clicked for me. Bond week on TBS (I think) was the best. Goldeneye was a game changer and it's too bad the other Brosnan scripts were trash because he was good.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Spoeank posted:

I can barely sit through the old movies but the books are fantastic.

Yeah, the Bond books are A+ pulp

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

wandler20 posted:

I own the entire Bond collection and I really enjoy watching them. My dad used to watch them back when I was growing up so they always clicked for me. Bond week on TBS (I think) was the best. Goldeneye was a game changer and it's too bad the other Brosnan scripts were trash because he was good.

Yeah I own the blu ray set and kind of grew up on those movies. I don't even know if they're good or not but I love 99% of them. I still haven't gotten around to watching spectre though eh

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
not mine.

maybe i should tweet this at gordon.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The pride of Cincinnati!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Much like pretending to be physically fit and understand dieting.

Except a truck can tow a boat, not just baggage!

y'all still real mad bout carbs huh

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Zac Efron should play Tom Brady when the Ballghazi movie is made.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Now I have to see this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

There is a great story about Zac Efron signing on to a movie, finding out three days before shooting they want him to take his shirt off, and him spending the next three days constantly doing sit ups and eating ice cubes because he lets his abs go between movies.

Mel Mudkiper fucked around with this message at 13:38 on May 24, 2017

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Why would Zac Efron be under the impression that anyone would want him for any role that didn't involve being shirtless and having abs?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

dude the pope loving rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Reminder that the Pope shamed John Boehner so hard he straight up quit

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

He's a former bouncer, has a technical degree in chemistry, and loves pizza.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He got a degree in chemistry? Catholics are so self loathing, goddamn

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Volkerball posted:

He got a degree in chemistry? Catholics are so self loathing, goddamn

Nah, Catholics post-Galileo have embraced science. They have their own astronomy department, and in fact it was a Catholic priest who developed the Big Bang theory.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

swickles posted:

Nah, Catholics post-Galileo have embraced science. They have their own astronomy department, and in fact it was a Catholic priest who developed the Big Bang theory.

No I mean because gently caress chemistry to death. I wish Catholics pre Galileo had won.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Volkerball posted:

No I mean because gently caress chemistry to death. I wish Catholics pre Galileo had won.

i....agree?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chemistry is cool as long as I don't have to do it

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

swickles posted:

Did he have a hand in this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

y'all still real mad bout carbs huh

I'm just making fun of your awful (yet consistent!!) advice and saw a towing joke opportunity

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

... ... ...

..................................................................................................................

gently caress this gay earth.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'm just making fun of your awful (yet consistent!!) advice and saw a towing joke opportunity

Respek

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the president is in belgium today so it is your duty to watch in bruges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PN6xemdjik

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

the president is in belgium today so it is your duty to watch in bruges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PN6xemdjik

Donald Trump's presidency would be impressive if I was born on a farm, and retarded, but I wasn't, so it's not.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

FizFashizzle posted:

He also gifted Trump with a book about the importance of recognizing and combating climate change

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudato_si%27

Not that Trump is likely to actually read it.

(Trump would go on to praise the actions of President Duterte, the dude who told his citizens to just go out and straight up murder drug users and dealers)

Half those negative reviews are written as if the movie was supposed to be taken at face value and not, you know, a loving homage to the cheesy schlock of the TV show

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

Half those negative reviews are written as if the movie was supposed to be taken at face value and not, you know, a loving homage to the cheesy schlock of the TV show

Yeah but 21 jump street got good reviews from those same people while doing the same thing so maybe the movie is just bad

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Duterte is loving pig scum and a prime example of how authoritarians are monsters no matter the economic model of their state.

"ooooh, I'm a right-winger, did you know that every communist state has committed heinous attrocities?!?!?!"

Duterte, is killing innocent people IN THEIR HOMES, for the crime of previously, voluntarily attending rehab programs offered by his administration. This guy isn't a communist, and it's high loving time right-wing morons stopped blaming the ills of the world on an ideology that's only 100 years old.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

(Trump would go on to praise the actions of President Duterte, the dude who told his citizens to just go out and straight up murder drug users and dealers)

The guy watches action movies by fast forwarding through all the dull parts.

So I'm guessing he recently watched... Cobra.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Completely agree. WTF does anyone expect going to see this movie.

Also, a weekly reminder that boomer's can't shuffle off this mortal coil soon enough as they continue their scorched earth campaign to gently caress over every generation after them so they can keep getting theirs.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
He's getting dumber.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shotgunning fox news editorials will do that to you.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT IT IS ALL OF THE FOX EDITORIAL SHOWS FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE

• Locked thread