Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think crazy girls become good at sex because they have to be really good to keep people in the relationship. Same with fat girls. Best sex in my life was with a crazy fat chick.

I feel like this is confirmation bias or just repeating an urban legend. Last fat girl I was with, sweat was literally dripping down on me, it stunk, and she asked me to pop her inner thigh and rear end zits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

can confirm- pretty sure fat chick sex rumours are just a false flag spread by the same

Although they do give hella good bjs tho I'll give them that

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

fruit on the bottom posted:

Just curious, on her business card how are the letters spaced?

Not letting this slip by

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I think he mentioned his gf/shrink referred him to another therapist. Goon should also print out his confession and bring it to therapy.

Putty posted:

Think the first thing you should do in any abusive relationship is to get the gently caress out of dodge, go to anywhere else but where you are now to think it over. In a few days you'll be level headed enough to see your situation

To heck what happens to your hot therapist meantime it's not your problem and why the gently caress is this person a therapist

jesus Christ this

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I feel like this is confirmation bias or just repeating an urban legend. Last fat girl I was with, sweat was literally dripping down on me, it stunk, and she asked me to pop her inner thigh and rear end zits.

jesus Christ not this

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

RFC2324 posted:

Just remember, crazy chick sex will always be the best sex, just because you never know if this is going to be the time she stabs you in the middle of it.

It's usually really hard for me to maintain an erection when I'm thinking about getting stabbed

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

KomodoWagon posted:

It's usually really hard for me to maintain an erection when I'm thinking about getting stabbed

It's completely the opposite for me.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

KomodoWagon posted:

Yeah, but look how hosed up you are in every other relationship.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Aw man. I loved how it went. I wanted it to be a forever happily after thing. poo poo.

I don't think this is salvageable therapy goon. It's been what, a few months? You need to get out. Also when you get out take things you value having not-destroyed with you if you can. I have the feeling that might happen else.

E: I doubt it'll be a peaceful and pleasant break-up.

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 23, 2017

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Heck is this even the same guy? maybe some other therapist goon wrote in

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Police Automaton posted:

I don't think this is salvageable therapy goon. It's been what, a few months? You need to get out. Also when you get out take things you value having not-destroyed with you if you can. I have the feeling that might happen else.

This might end badly if he's being watched like a hawk as he says. If you really want to do this get other people to come with you when claiming your stuff cause she won't be able to do much against 2 - 3 people.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Putty posted:

Heck is this even the same guy? maybe some other therapist goon wrote in

Therapy goon has consistently been using a codeword for his entire correspondence, this one matched up

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Stay Safe Therapy Ghost

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Cause you might get actually murdered.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Didn't abusive therapist gf goon start off as a dateless virgin sadbrain? Now he can go the rest of his life without wondering if he's missing out somehow. Assuming he doesn't end up in her fridge or something.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Not letting this slip by

Thank you

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Stay Safe Therapy Ghost

19?? - 2017

Here lies therapy goon.

At least he scored.

also lol at the new thread title

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Putty posted:

Give me her number btw

same, OP

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Thirding the crazy girls are the best lays. However, it always end in drama, I can attest to that.

Also a lot of crazy people become therapists because they think they are an expert or whatever.

Get the gently caress away from her, tell your one friend you said you don't see any more, he is your best bet, and ask him to crash on his couch. After a few days go get your stuff and have him help you. DO NOT go alone, for what you told us, you will only be suckered into staying.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hopper posted:

Thirding the crazy girls are the best lays. However, it always end in drama, I can attest to that.

Also a lot of crazy people become therapists because they think they are an expert or whatever.

Get the gently caress away from her, tell your one friend you said you don't see any more, he is your best bet, and ask him to crash on his couch. After a few days go get your stuff and have him help you. DO NOT go alone, for what you told us, you will only be suckered into staying.

or disemboweled

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Wear a rubber. Pull out. Trust me on this.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nocheez posted:

Wear a rubber. Pull out. Trust me on this.

Lowtax alt spotted

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

syscall girl posted:

Lowtax alt spotted

lol

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Having a breakdown covered in wounds you caused and your own blood because your boyfriend got an innocuous letter from someone he used to know is a red flag the size of Texas

Being a therapist and having sex with one of your patients is a bigger red flag. Super unethical to the point that you'll get your license stripped if anyone finds out. The patient also puts themselves in a super vulnerable spot because you tell bigger secrets to your therapist than your girlfriend.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hopper posted:

This is sound advice.

That sounds like way to much familiarity. Asking anyone to pop your zits is like a marriage level request. Did.....did you marry the no-good-bad-at-sex fat girl?

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
is therapist chick fat, this is very important

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I no the problem. Totally forgot that therapy goon hasn't dated a ton and never had a ton of guy friends so wasn't aware of the crazy/hot scale. Thank goodness this scientician put together a video summing it up for the layman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I no the problem. Totally forgot that therapy goon hasn't dated a ton and never had a ton of guy friends so wasn't aware of the crazy/hot scale. Thank goodness this scientician put together a video summing it up for the layman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Pro click right there.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Lote posted:

Being a therapist and having sex with one of your patients is a bigger red flag. Super unethical to the point that you'll get your license stripped if anyone finds out. The patient also puts themselves in a super vulnerable spot because you tell bigger secrets to your therapist than your girlfriend.

You don't tell your girlfriend secrets - information is power

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

That sounds like way to much familiarity. Asking anyone to pop your zits is like a marriage level request. Did.....did you marry the no-good-bad-at-sex fat girl?

No, and for the record I did not comply with her request, and wouldn't even if someone I was married to asked me. That's really the kind of thing you should keep to yourself.

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol @ the new thread title

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

No, and for the record I did not comply with her request, and wouldn't even if someone I was married to asked me. That's really the kind of thing you should keep to yourself.

Prude

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Un-anonymous confession, because I've posted about it before: I had an ex in college that insisted on me letting her pop my backne. I did not like it -- it hurt like a bitch -- but she was fixated on it and wouldn't take no for an answer.

That's not the most significant way in which that girl was crazy, but it might be the weirdest one, so it makes a good story

quote:

I'm in my 30s and terrified of women.

I umpire for little league. This weekend I was forced to fill in for another umpire. Sadly, I had to fill in on a woman's softball league. 3 games in one day. I found out on Saturday and almost had a panic attack. I had nightmares of what would happen - harpies laughing at me, women teasing me with exposed flesh then crying rape when I looked at them, a girl slidiing into home and bumping into me causing me to get an erection. All manner of horrible things that have happened to other men and I feared would happen to me.

I barely slept and got to the field Sunday morning feeling awful. I was nervous and my palms were sweaty. I had done everything in my power to avoid women for years, and now I was going into a nest of them.

I heard the usual signs of females appearing - giggling, loud burps, lots of discussion of "mah vagina" or "mah period" or some variation thereof. The tellatale sound of food wrappers as women on their periods devoured tons of calories of food to replenish their energy. I'm ashamed to admit I was completely terrified here. There were about 100 girls, some hot, some not - all descending onto the softball fields.

I made it through the first game okay. It was still pretty cool out so the women stayed modest. A few short shorts here and there but I can see some exposed thigh okay.

Game 2 and 3 were hell on earth. The sun came out and it was hot, so the women started disrobing. Naked stomachs on some, exposed arms. A garden of visual delights but I knew I'd get caught starting and be called a "creep" or "rapist" or "pig dog" like so many times in the past. I messed up a few times and had to go to the dugouts to confirm scores. Each time I could hear them laughing at me, already viewing me as a beta male and dropping down the ladder from "fuckable" to "beta orbiter".

I finished the games up and went to my car. I freaked out a bit and just sat there. One girl came running by my car. Tits bouncing, rear end halfway hanging out of her shorts. She knew what she was doing and loving it - a chance to tease a man and maybe get him to do something stupid. She'd be able to lock me in jail and score another point with the feminist agenda.

I'm ashamed I feel this way. Men are inherently tougher and stronger and better than women. The only thing they have over us is their ability to connive, to lie and cheat, and to use their feminine wiles on men. I'm in my 30s, I should be beyond this fear.

If this is real you should know this is 100% paranoid delusion and you should get therapy (from a dude therapist) (and try not to gently caress him)

quote:

I think maybe the world we're living in is just a big simulation and it's starting to freak me out. Like you can only go so far in the world - true freedom doesn't exist.

You must get a job. Why? Because an economy exists. Who built it? Nobody knows. What if the designers of the simulation force us to work? If you try to break free of the economy you are seen as a freak and cut off from some of the 'perks' available to other users.

Your body is also a limitation. Why can't I climb a building? Because my body won't let me. Why can't I just keep building muscle until I'm strong enough to do so? The simulation masters prevent us from doing anything that might poke holes in their little fantasy world.

Sometimes you get close and they distract you otherwise. I'm sure because I'm voicing this concern now they'll either send a female my way or get me a raise at work or something like that. But I feel like my eyes are opened to this poo poo now.

These are not great reasons to doubt reality and come off kind of whiny. You have to work because there are too many people on Earth for naturally-occurring food to sustain us all, so we have to make our own. Making food is hard and the people who do it deserve something in return. Everything stems from that.

You can absolutely climb a building if you work out a lot. People do poo poo like that all the time. Bad example maybe but you need to find good examples if you want to convince anyone of something like this.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

First goon, for the love of god stop reading whatever redpill or mra reddit you have been reading. You sound like an idiot.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm literally surrounded by a hundred athletic women who I fully admit intimidate the hell out of me, but let me tell you how men are naturally more athletic and intimidating than women

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Pfft, fake as hell, as umpire you could totally stare as much as you want to make sure you see exactly whether girl A's half exposed butt touches the home plate before girl B catches the ball while her tits bounce up and down.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
Man that Matrix confession is really a blast from the past

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

maskenfreiheit posted:

You don't tell your girlfriend secrets - information is power

You could tell your therapist that you murdered someone and got away with it. They have to keep it confidential.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
therapist fucker should keep proposing more and more outlandish sex ideas to see where the limit is since the therapist knew he was a virgin before they hooked up imo

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I had the hots for my shrink... But not anymore! Thanks, thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Drunken Baker posted:

I had the hots for my shrink... But not anymore! Thanks, thread!

Harm reduction at work