Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

alphabettitouretti posted:

Pope looks like he'd rather be hanging out with some of those kiddy fiddling priests.

Everyone there looks like Trump farted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Just said stuff that everyone else knows and it lasted for like 8 minutes lol.

You believe in conspiracy theories made up by Fox News to distract from pissbabys Russian connection

Lolllll

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Melania looks like she's witnessing a murder. Also, human being dog face streak remains unbroken.

E: needs more orb

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/OwensDamien/status/867295807501996032

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Given how last week went, I am deep in a hmbol withdrawal (sated only temporarily by the glorious :orb:) and pray that Donald Trump finds his way back to the USA soon, where the media relations teams of more competent foreign governments can no longer shield the media from his many and constant fuckups.

Perhaps we went too hard, too fast for a time, and simply can't get the same high again

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Caufman posted:

Everyone there looks like Trump farted.

My first hearty chuckle of the day!

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Top Twitter comment on that picture for me is "Melania looks like she's haunting them"

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Serak posted:

Given how last week went, I am deep in a hmbol withdrawal (sated only temporarily by the glorious :orb:) and pray that Donald Trump finds his way back to the USA soon, where the media relations teams of more competent foreign governments can no longer shield the media from his many and constant fuckups.

Perhaps we went too hard, too fast for a time, and simply can't get the same high again

There are still lols to be had: https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

The budget being a result of a 2 trillion dollar maths error being a good old fashioned lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I wonder if the Pope is just depressed that he was not chosen by the orb

Does Donald Just Orb Trump even remember touching it's bright surface and gaining it's dark secrets? Does he remember breakfast?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

hseroK divaD posted:

I kinda dig goth Ivanka

They're racist and they're cocky,
Crooked and clumsy,
They're all together derpy,
The Trumpy Family.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, pope gave trump an encyclical letter he wrote on climate change & the evironment.

"It is hoped that there may be serene collaboration between the state and the Catholic Church in the United States, engaged in service to the people in the fields of healthcare, education and assistance to immigrants,"

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I miss Spicer, although i'm glad the poor chap has had a bit of a break :unsmith:

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/867335646423265280

lol Trump is leaking everywhere (Release the piss tape).

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

HAHAHAHA

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Serak posted:

No way, we still have the NATO summit

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Supernorn posted:

:hmbol:

So he's not just telling poo poo to the russians because they gave him a shitload of money and have the pisstape. He's so desperate to impress people that he'll blab about anything to any tinpot dictator that comes along.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Supernorn posted:

Lol.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

FYI, AHCA scoring by CBO gets released today.

Gird your lols

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Plavski posted:

The budget being a result of a 2 trillion dollar maths error being a good old fashioned lol

Trump just didn't realize that his shady accounting doesn't work with the federal budget.

Kumo posted:

lol, pope gave trump an encyclical letter he wrote on climate change & the evironment.

"It is hoped that there may be serene collaboration between the state and the Catholic Church in the United States, engaged in service to the people in the fields of healthcare, education and assistance to immigrants,"

lol's on the pope; someone's going to find that in a trashcan in St. Peter's Square.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol

edit: lol he dumb

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 14:44 on May 24, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

christ he's dumb

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

US intelligence officials are now leaking details of the investigation into the manchester bomber despite being asked not to by our government. I think trump has broken them lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I mean, he's just gonna blab it all over anyway. Might as well cut out the middle man.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lol I just realized that Trump is gonna be the best bet at getting THE TRUTH (tm) about Area 51 and JFK and RFK.

So maybe Ted Cruz's dad or whatever really was the 2nd Gunman.... :tinfoil:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

"The Young Pope" now has a spin-off called the "The Dumb Dope", wherein President of the United States of America, Donal Tromp discloses state secrets to the pope, ensuring the victory of the 21st century crusade.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Trump gave the Pope a boxed set of books by MLK.

The Pope gave him a copy of a letter he wrote on climate change.

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10154703652247217/

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Captain Splendid posted:

Trump gave the Pope a boxed set of books by MLK.

The Pope gave him a copy of a letter he wrote on climate change.

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10154703652247217/

I hope the pope bolded and italicized Donalds name or there is a strong chance it'll never be read.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I think it would have basically owned for the pope to show Donald a magic trick. Clap the book, ring the bell, blow out the candle. You're excommunicated. You know your catch phrase? You're fired? Well this is like I fired your soul, out of a cannon, into hell.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Cthulu Carl posted:

Lol I just realized that Trump is gonna be the best bet at getting THE TRUTH (tm) about Area 51 and JFK and RFK.

So maybe Ted Cruz's dad or whatever really was the 2nd Gunman.... :tinfoil:

On the other hand they probably wouldn't tell him any of that poo poo lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MelissaStclair4/status/867370312941400068

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Why give people money that's rightfully theirs when you can send them weapons instead.

LOL

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Except the missiles are crated and labelled but ok

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lol trump supporters are so dumb

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm all the notifications

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
:hmbol: the Pope made fun of Donald's fatness.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/24/529812746/he-is-something-trump-visits-pope-francis-at-the-vatican

quote:

Wednesday's meeting also included an exchange between Francis and the first lady — during which they shook hands and the pontiff asked her what she feeds the president.

"Pizza," the first lady answered, and they shared a laugh as Trump smiled.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

ROFL

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
This pope owns.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Keith Atherton posted:

12/9/1986

Reporters ask President Reagan if he's watching the White House Foreign Affairs Committee hearings. "Oh, now and then when I can't find a ball game," he quips, leaving them to wonder what kind of ball game he expects to find early on a weekday morning in mid-December

11/26/85

President Reagan tells reporters that his 688 acre ranch- to which the rambunctious Lucky is being exiled- is "dog heaven". When reporters attempt to shift the topic to an upcoming tax bill, the President says, "I'm concentrating on dog heaven."

There are more and bigger lols but the Reagan presidency was very Trump-like. We didn't have Twitter to deliver the lols every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i was kind of hoping the pope would stab Trump to death with some sort of ancient dagger that is used to cleanse the world from pain or something cool like that