Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Behold, someone figured out how to divide by zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Duterte is loving pig scum and a prime example of how authoritarians are monsters no matter the economic model of their state.

"ooooh, I'm a right-winger, did you know that every communist state has committed heinous attrocities?!?!?!"

Duterte, is killing innocent people IN THEIR HOMES, for the crime of previously, voluntarily attending rehab programs offered by his administration. This guy isn't a communist, and it's high loving time right-wing morons stopped blaming the ills of the world on an ideology that's only 100 years old.

I mean is it any surprise that those in power seek to villify those that challenge it?

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Communism is poo poo though? Everyone should know that markets are super important for generating information now.

The Norwegian Centeral Bank made a music video to commemorate their new bank notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2CKHH_KKGE

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 24, 2017

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I have the day off and was planning on walking down to the gym to build some muscle and strength, but I just discovered the show Hoarding: Buried Alive on The Learning Channel and I can't look away

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I personally love it when some rando on the internet diagnoses someone they've never met

Trump is flustered because he's never had to answer to anyone like this and never been so visible at all times. I think he did collude with Russia thinking he was untouchable and now it's starting to dawn on him the magnitude of not just that but also of everything involved with being president

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Pope Francis called Trump a big fat fatty to Melania hahahaha

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Video please

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

I personally love it when some rando on the internet diagnoses someone they've never met

Trump is flustered because he's never had to answer to anyone like this and never been so visible at all times. I think he did collude with Russia thinking he was untouchable and now it's starting to dawn on him the magnitude of not just that but also of everything involved with being president

Yeah, his comments of it being more work than his old life, when he thought it would be less is telling. It's one of the few jobs where being on call 24/7 for your entire time in it isn't unreasonable. I still think he didn't want to be prez, but wanted the results of the election flipped: he wins popular vote, but loses electoral college so he could keep touring the country at rallies as the victim of a rigged system, bilking more rubes of their money they don't have to give up.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

PrinceRandom posted:

Communism is poo poo though? Everyone should know that markets are super important for generating information now.

The Norwegian Centeral Bank made a music video to commemorate their new bank notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2CKHH_KKGE

Pure communism is pretty poo poo, I tend to agree, but it's also a straw-man used by fascists to attack social-programs.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

Video please

It's in Italiano but http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/05/24/03/15/trump-lands-in-italy-to-meet-pope-francis

"What do you feed him on? Potica?" Francis asked Melania, in a reference to a calorie-laden cake that comes from her native Slovenia and is pronounced "potteezza".

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Twitter dump shamelessly stolen from CSPAM

https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867337255911923712
https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867338264935616512
https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867338614337875968
https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867339076973862914
https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867339587248680961
https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867340604581306368
https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn/status/867340900552376322

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Spoeank posted:

It's in Italiano but http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/05/24/03/15/trump-lands-in-italy-to-meet-pope-francis

"What do you feed him on? Potica?" Francis asked Melania, in a reference to a calorie-laden cake that comes from her native Slovenia and is pronounced "potteezza".

That extra scoop of ice cream will get to ya

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I met the pope 2 years ago when I was in Italy at the Vatican and he was like 300 feet away and waved. Life changing

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Pope Slay the First

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Pope is Vince Carter and Trump is Frederic Weis

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

quote:

Trump, famed for his love of fast food and his use of "fat" as an insult for his enemies, took the quip in good part, beaming broadly, as he did throughout the public parts of an encounter that lasted barely 30 minutes.

Trump is definitely planning his revenge

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I hope Trump can do what Weis couldn't

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Trump going to promote Joe Lieberman to Antipope.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

I hope Trump can do what Weis couldn't

Ain't no coming back from getting posterized by pope balls in your face

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

The Language Log blog is unconvinced:
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=32844

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Neil Armbong posted:

Yeah, his comments of it being more work than his old life, when he thought it would be less is telling. It's one of the few jobs where being on call 24/7 for your entire time in it isn't unreasonable. I still think he didn't want to be prez, but wanted the results of the election flipped: he wins popular vote, but loses electoral college so he could keep touring the country at rallies as the victim of a rigged system, bilking more rubes of their money they don't have to give up.

We know for a fact the dude is watching cable news till quite late, and tweeting, and up early tweeting and stuff too. He's not getting anywhere near enough sleep and probably hasn't been since sometime last fall.

The poor speech patterns aren't recent. He's been fairly inarticulate at least since the debates, although I think it's getting worse.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Stress can speed up the progress of dementia.

Added stress in this circumstance being working like 3-4 hours a day for the first time in his life.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dude's entire role as CEO for his entire life was to lose money and yell at people and then golf and dumb mother fucker thought the presidency would be more of the same

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

He's not wrong.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

He's not wrong.

Nah, turns out all ironic cynicism aside being President is really loving hard

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Guy is old as poo poo and eats like poo poo. Hopefully nature will solve this problem for us.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Rich as poo poo, unfortunately, too.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't remember where I saw it but KFC is a regular part of his diet

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Another fun "Trump will probably die before impeachment" fact

Trump refuses to do any exercise because he believes the body has a limited lifetime reserve of energy and the secret to living a long time is to use as little energy exercising as possible

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eli Wiggum posted:

probably somewhere around here

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sure it's hard to be good at it, but what ill effects will Trump endure from all this?

If by off chance he does end up being impeached... he'll instead resign, declare he won and expect neither a republican nor democrat controlled congress to actually charge him.

He's just going to get richer, and fatter and golf more until he strokes out, because that's America.

Like, the real negative effects of his presidency are that his name will be reviled for all time, and everyone knows he's a grifting conman with the worst taste imaginable... something that was part of the national ID back in the 1980's.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:06 on May 24, 2017

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Eli Wiggum posted:

I was gonna make fun of him but Popeyes would be a regular part of my diet even if I was rich.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

Sure it's hard to be good at it, but what ill effects will Trump endure from all this?

If by off chance he does end up being impeached... he'll instead resign, declare he won and expect neither a republican nor democrat controlled congress to actually charge him.

He's just going to get richer, and fatter and golf more until he strokes out, because that's America.

Like, the real negative effects of his presidency are that his name will be reviled for all time, and everyone knows he's a grifting conman with the worst taste imaginable... something that was part of the national ID back in the 1980's.

I do not think you realize how important prestige is to a narcissist

Ask yourself, does it look like he is having even the slightest bit of fun right now?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

PrinceRandom posted:

I was gonna make fun of him but Popeyes would be a regular part of my diet even if I was rich.

Popeyes is way better so you're still ahead of him there.

KFC's quality has been in a death spiral since the 1980s or something and just keeps finding new lows. I'm talking compared to other fast food.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I do not think you realize how important prestige is to a narcissist

Ask yourself, does it look like he is having even the slightest bit of fun right now?

Going down as the worst president of all time, is still going to end up with more prestige for him then he had before.

Trump is going to have a library named after him. Think about how offensive that is.

I mean, that library is just going to be this except with the tackiest gold plating, but still:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

Going down as the worst president of all time, is still going to end up with more prestige for him then he had before.

Trump is going to have a library named after him. Think about how offensive that is.

If Trump saw prestige and infamy as interchangeable he wouldn't be currently sinking his presidency by whining about Russia all the time

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He makes it way harder than it has to be. Most of his problems so far have been self-inflicted.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh yeah Trump doesn't drink. As in, he's never even tried alcohol, supposedly.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Do you think in like 30 years we'll have history books compare/contrasting Trump and the moment that took down Howard Dean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm not sure in 30 years we'll have history books

e. or books

or history

• Locked thread