Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I believe it's called a toasted nonce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

qkkl posted:

folks there who showed him all the carnage and told him it was all the West's fault

There is nothing incorrect about this statement

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Blue Train posted:

There is nothing incorrect about this statement

lol just lol if u think middle eastern leaders don't have motivations of their own and aren't stirring the pot as well

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
There should be an equivelant birthright organization that sends kids to the 'Middle East'

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

lol just lol if u think middle eastern leaders don't have motivations of their own and aren't stirring the pot as well

Indeed, places such as Saudi Arabia which are backed by the west

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
I remember being called a racist in DnD a few years back for saying we shouldn't bomb Libya lol

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

OctaviusBeaver posted:

I remember being called a racist in DnD a few years back for saying we shouldn't bomb Libya lol

No you just weren't the right kind of racist.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Blue Train posted:

Indeed, places such as Saudi Arabia which are backed by the west

not only saudi arabia but also gaddafi (pbuh), the al-assad family, other baathists, iran, etc.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

OctaviusBeaver posted:

Racist is yelled at any non-regular at this point. I wish I were kidding.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Shaocaholica posted:

No you just weren't the right kind of racist.

Xposting

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Bring back helldump but only for D&D posters

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

qkkl posted:

I doubt the father influenced his son to do this at all, since his son didn't have any kids yet and the father would at least want some grandkids before his son became a martyr. The guy just got back from Libya, got radicalized by folks there who showed him all the carnage and told him it was all the West's fault, so he came back and blew himself up. They could have easily taught him how to make an IED when he was down there.

man these radicalizers are loving good what are they doing that for they should be selling time shares in america, that, or hey just a thought, maybe this person who was identified several years earlier as being a terrorist by family actually got help for years from his terrorist father

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

man these radicalizers are loving good what are they doing that for they should be selling time shares in america, that, or hey just a thought, maybe this person who was identified several years earlier as being a terrorist by family actually got help for years from his terrorist father

The family that slays together stays together

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

If anyone older than 13 can look at the human race and not see us as the apex predators of this world, who routinely murderfuck each other, then woe to them. This is our natural state of being, the face reason doesn't matter, we just want to destroy.

Nuclear fire isn't even prestigious enough to crown our demise, we deserve something much more opulent.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

PathAsc posted:

If anyone older than 13 can look at the human race and not see us as the apex predators of this world, who routinely murderfuck each other, then woe to them. This is our natural state of being, the face reason doesn't matter, we just want to destroy.

Nuclear fire isn't even prestigious enough to crown our demise, we deserve something much more opulent.

https://youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If only American didn't sell guns there'd be no war ~~~~~~~

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That is not my point, guns own. We should not be selling 350 billion worth of arms to a country that supports and trains terrorists tho

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Blue Train posted:

That is not my point, guns own. We should not be selling 350 billion worth of arms to a country that supports and trains terrorists tho

We should as long as we sell 700 billion worth to their enemies as well

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Agreed. They should be glass parking lotted for 9 loving 11. Not sarcastic

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Noblesse Obliged posted:

We should as long as we sell 700 billion worth to their enemies as well

:killing:

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Agreed. They should be glass parking lotted for 9 loving 11. Not sarcastic

Yea gently caress the saudis

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Implying that "we're" not constantly Stark Industries double dealing just like every other country that's a major arms exporter in the world

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Blue Train posted:

agreed a terrorist waving a m-16, driving an abrams over non-believers, or doing a bombing run in a f-35 would be bad

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Blue Train posted:

this is going to backfire so spectacularly somewhere along the road that lol

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Terrorist don't even like American/western guns anyway. I know this from counter strike.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Saudi Arabia is a testament to all the middle east countries to just to the opposite of what they're doing - just suck up to America publicly and betray them in secret instead of acting antagonistic in public and submissive to their demands in private and you'll prosper.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
DnDs real thoughts on this is well our foreign policy makes these poor terrorists feel bad and that's why they're blowing up children's concert, we should apoligse for making these innocent people blow up kids

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
we should sell all the f-35s and ospreys to ISIS

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mnoba posted:

agreed a terrorist waving a m-16, driving an abrams over non-believers, or doing a bombing run in a f-35 would be bad

Bad rear end

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Shaocaholica posted:

Terrorist don't even like American/western guns anyway. I know this from counter strike.

the good/bad thing about american war machines is that they require constant maintenance or else they won't work

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

lovely Wizard posted:

Saudi Arabia is a testament to all the middle east countries to just to the opposite of what they're doing - just suck up to America publicly and betray them in secret instead of acting antagonistic in public and submissive to their demands in private and you'll prosper.

i dunno about prosper, in another generation thanks to the US shale boom and renewable energy advancements the saudi people aren't going to be too happy when their monthly check stops and military grade anti-riot vehicles mow them down while stamped Made in America.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Isn't the plan to drain the middle east of oil and then split

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Isn't the plan to drain the middle east of oil and then split

we are literally at the split part, and the are still dumb enough to spending billions on a oil based economy for hardware they can't afford lmao

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Mnoba posted:

we are literally at the split part, and the are still dumb enough to spending billions on a oil based economy for hardware they can't afford lmao

i dunno man they still have the second largest proven oil reserves in the world so i think they can afford to spend a few dollars on humvees

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

i dunno man they still have the second largest proven oil reserves in the world so i think they can afford to spend a few dollars on humvees

he probably thinks peak oil is actually a thing and we're running out or something

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

OctaviusBeaver posted:

You didn't support the radical Islamist anti-black pogrom? Way to be on the wrong side of herstory.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

he probably thinks peak oil is actually a thing and we're running out or something

it's definitely not demand, and oil will always have it's uses but solar and lithium ion storage will be cheaper and cleaner. growing economies like china are already clamping down, so it's only a matter of time.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Blue Raider posted:

i straight up called out a guy playing native american eugenics over like 6 posts and caught a sixer for it. that forum should be gassed

yeah, I saw that, it was hella cool, bro. say, where did you get that trident?
we both got probed you shitbox.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

we are all selling guns and general war poo poo 24/7 to any who will buy : US, UK, EU, and so on.

large parts of our economies rest on that.

staberind fucked around with this message at 20:06 on May 24, 2017

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Manchester is next to Rochdale where the paki pedo ring operated

Taken together I think these incidents prove that not even Muslims know what Mohammed meant when he advised penetrating young girls with something long and hard.

It turns out that Islam is like any other religion! Interpretations abounds!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

staberind posted:

yeah, I saw that, it was hella cool, bro. say, where did you get that trident?
we both got probed you shitbox.

lol mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

the good/bad thing about american war machines is that they require constant maintenance or else they won't work

No, actually it's everyone's war machines. You see all those rusty Russian tanks in the ME?

• Locked thread