Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

loquacius posted:

Drive around with speakers on your car repeating "CHAOS REIGNS. RIOT IN THE STREETS. YOU ARE VERY AFRAID. THIS IS CHAOS TOWN NOW." over and over

I'll differentiate myself from Antifa by throwing disemboweled foxes at people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hnnnrgggg I just can't stop jerking off thinking about maybe getting to shoot some black people THUGS

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Fake gay man, just say that you've always been more of a bisexual and nowadays youre into girls more. WIth all the genderfluid, pansexual poo poo going on today it wouldn't really be out of place ;)

OR tell them the truth, but that's a huge issue since apparently you chose to sleep in the same bed as these girls and spoon with them and watch them undress and poo poo lol

Fartbox fucked around with this message at 18:20 on May 24, 2017

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
For about three years we were living the dream of having costumed vigilantes in our city.

I don't remember it having any noticeable impact on anything, except that it briefly made us home to weirder people than Portland.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bachelorette parties are super obnoxious though, ask any bartender :colbert:

I dunno, we wouldn't be telling him he had to go to a strip club if he were a fake lesbian being someone's best man; he shouldn't have to do a sex-adjacent thing he's not comfortable with :shrug:

He could probably plan her a nice evening and peace out before the strip-club portion claiming some health issue or other, though.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

As for the fear of being drunk, covertly ask the bartender to serve you water on the rocks with a lemon slice and a straw in place of alcohol, and refuse any other drinks offered.

I feel like a gay dude at a bachelorette party would be expected to be a little more flamboyant than that -- ask for pink lemonade in a martini glass. Foolproof.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Putty posted:

i think I'm going to become a real life supervillain just to kick the rear end of anybody in tights

Watch the sequel to kickass and become the Mother Fucker. He was a pretty good supervillain for a bit.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Spend the rest of your life pretending to be gay, never have non-anonymous sex.

Other option is claiming your sexuality has slipped to the other side - that's a real thing that's happened to real people. Probably your best bet. Wait until after the wedding though and be maid of honor, you goddamn baby.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

So you've seen all these attractive girls naked and spooned with them and never got a boner?

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Maybe he actually is gay

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
They knew he was straight the whole time and have been gaslighting him

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

mkultra419 posted:

Like a lot of mental health issues in the US, it depends a lot on the state as well. Licensure is a big deal in many of them, requiring a Masters degree and supervision under a fully licensed therapist. Often there are different tiers as well, so there is a lot of work you have to do before you can be a solo practitioner.

I know of a therapist in a state requiring a masters and supervision etc. but he good ol boy'd his way through his masters in 1yr and all of the continuing ed / supervision he does the same. He also "councils" drunk drivers who are court ordered to get help and just basically signs off on the poo poo after they pay him and doesn't do anything to actually council him. He is a huge hypocrital garbage person.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Guessed both of those fake confessions in the first two sentences

necroid
May 14, 2009

RCarr posted:

So you've seen all these attractive girls naked and spooned with them and never got a boner?

haha I was thinking the same thing, no way you can spoon hot naked girls you like and not get a thousand boners

also

quote:

She wants to visit a male strip club and go drinking. Two big problems - there's no way in hell I could be around nude men, let alone do it and still appear to be homosexual. And 2 - I don't routinely drink. I am terrified I will get drunk and my true heterosexual nature will come through.

sounds like you're afraid that you're going to enjoy yourself a bit too much :gay:

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
He'd just enjoy the naked male stripper ironically you guys

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Police Automaton posted:

He'd just enjoy the naked male stripper ironically you guys

It's possible to be straight and go to a strip club and still have a good time. Penises aren't that scary, you know.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

The Rabbi T. White posted:

It's possible to be straight and go to a strip club and still have a good time. Penises aren't that scary, you know.

Unless it's the spooky strip club, in which case all the penii are VERY scary

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Watch the sequel to kickass and become the Mother Fucker. He was a pretty good supervillain for a bit.

Alternatively, fake gay goon, watch the first Kick-rear end for an inspiring example of what can happen if you tell the truth, everything will go great

Also, I don't care how fake it is, I need more Terrified Horny Umpire

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

ALFbrot posted:

Alternatively, fake gay goon, watch the first Kick-rear end for an inspiring example of what can happen if you tell the truth, everything will go great

Also, I don't care how fake it is, I need more Terrified Horny Umpire

Weirdly, Kick rear end is also presumed to be gay for most of the first book, making the not gay guy and the vigilante confessions blend into one.

e: his i'm not gay confession in the book ends differently

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Torquemada posted:

Weirdly, Kick rear end is also presumed to be gay for most of the first book, making the not gay guy and the vigilante confessions blend into one.

e: his i'm not gay confession in the book ends differently

That's why I told the fake gay goon about it :confused:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Just found out my wife is cheating on me! In fact, she's been cheating on me since we were engaged 6 years ago. I am completely dumbfounded and don't know where to go from here.

We were planning a trip to Las Vegas this summer with some friends. I hopped on her laptop, with her permission, to book a flight. While I searched, a message popped up on the screen.

"Hey baby, you coming over tonight?"

I had to look. I respect privacy but this was so outside the norm. There were hundreds and hundreds of text messages from this guy. In her contacts he's listed as "Jo-Ann Fabrics". Now this makes a lot of sense, she'll randomly get texts throughout the day while we're together. The few times I've glanced I've seen "Jo-Ann Fabrics", and then she'll say 'oh they just sent me a coupon via text'. Now I'm realizing she's been texting this guy behind my back for YEARS, sometimes literally right next to me.

I have been reading her texts and it's all disgusting stuff. Talk of leaving me, or having sex in the house while I unknowingly slept, or in a dark turn - killing me and taking my money. I don't think they'd do it, but it's loving heartbreaking to see your wife send this stuff to another man.

yikes

yeah lawyer up and get out

alternate take: your wife is in fact having an affair with a fabric store

quote:

My husband divorced me after I lost some of our nest egg in an investment scheme and accidentally hit our daughter with the car. It was a bad few weeks, not justifying what happened but it could have happened to anyone.

In the years since then, I have fixed things in my life. I have gotten my heroin habit under control. Now I'm a safe user - I only use it to relax after work. It's not an addiction any more. I work 2 jobs and can pull my weight financially. I also took a work-mandated anger management class and could be a much better mother now.

My husband issued a PFA against me, got full custody, and blocked all forms of contact. At the time, this made sense. I was an unfit drug addicted mother with major mental issues. But I'm not any more. So I looked up my husband's new address and am going to go visit him this weekend. Which is tecncically illegal so I'm looking for SA advice.

Ideally, I want to go into his home and clean things up. Cook him a big meal. Then when he gets home I'll be waiting upstairs in some lingerie that he used to really like. I know things will be fine when he sees me, but I don't know how to get over the hurdle of "breaking" into his house without a neighbor calling the cops.

My advice is don't do this

I want to figure out how to put scare quotes around your scare quotes

"""breaking""" into his house

yeah though he will probably not be happy to see that his drug-addict ex-wife with whom he has had no contact gained unlawful entry into his house and will call the cops on you; if you really must contact him I'd try sending him an email or something like a normal person

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Your ex husband is going to freak out and call the cops, junkie goon

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

loquacius posted:

yeah though he will probably not be happy to see that his drug-addict ex-wife with whom he has had no contact gained unlawful entry into his house and will call the cops on you; if you really must contact him I'd try sending him an email or something like a normal person
Yeah, let's just bury the lede of "I was a heroin addict when I did those things" and also "I'm better now, I'm only a casual heroin user". I feel like the husband made the right call.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah are there people who just crack open a cold one of heroin to unwind when they get home from work and that's all? I don't think that's a thing

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Lol you cant stay a casual heroin user

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

loquacius posted:

Yeah are there people who just crack open a cold one of heroin to unwind when they get home from work and that's all? I don't think that's a thing

there are loads of those people right here on these very dead gay forums

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

quote:

I have never had to use the gun on anyone. I've shot into the air twice, just to scare off some dangerous thugs who were definitely thinking of attacking me.

Shooting your gun at anything except an imminent threat to your life is 100% illegal.

Also, everyone should check out Super, which does a great job of portraying vigilante sprees as the cringefest they'd inevitably be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IdM84YVmV0

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Set up a dead man's switch to email in another confession if you get murdered, cheating wife goon.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

quote:

My husband divorced me after I lost some of our nest egg in an investment scheme and accidentally hit our daughter with the car. It was a bad few weeks, not justifying what happened but it could have happened to anyone.

In the years since then, I have fixed things in my life. I have gotten my heroin habit under control. Now I'm a safe user - I only use it to relax after work. It's not an addiction any more. I work 2 jobs and can pull my weight financially. I also took a work-mandated anger management class and could be a much better mother now.

My husband issued a PFA against me, got full custody, and blocked all forms of contact. At the time, this made sense. I was an unfit drug addicted mother with major mental issues. But I'm not any more. So I looked up my husband's new address and am going to go visit him this weekend. Which is tecncically illegal so I'm looking for SA advice.

Ideally, I want to go into his home and clean things up. Cook him a big meal. Then when he gets home I'll be waiting upstairs in some lingerie that he used to really like. I know things will be fine when he sees me, but I don't know how to get over the hurdle of "breaking" into his house without a neighbor calling the cops.

This basically how Lorna from OITNB ended up in prison

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Chuck Levine posted:

I'm the gay male friend to a lot of girls

The 'fact' that straight women are all ga-ga over gay men to be their platonic friends is loving Hollywood bullshit. Straight women do not need gay men to be someone who doesn't hit on them; they get that from their female friends. Straight women do not show gay men their boobs and say "do these look evenly matched?" Heck, they don't do that to their girl friends either. They do not "get naked and spoon" with gay men. (Most) women are not stupid; they would loving notice you staring at their boobs and see that you're sporting wood.

After seeing I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, a gay friend of mine said he wanted to punch Adam Sandler in the dick.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Rent Boy posted:

Now I'm a safe user - I only use it to relax after work. It's not an addiction any more.

It's an addiction.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

loquacius posted:

yeah lawyer up and get out

*prolonged intake of breath*

LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER TALK TO A LAWYER BEFORE DOING ANYTHING LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER

Do not:
  • gently caress with your shared finances
  • sabotage anything in her life
  • be uncivil
  • attempt to contact the "fabric store" for any reason
  • stalk her to try to "catch her in the act"

Do:
  • CALL A loving LAWYER
  • be civil
  • lawyer
  • listen to the lawyer
  • take screenshots of those communications and email them to a new account she doesn't know about
  • be ready for a lengthy divorce

Best of luck, friend. Don't obsess about it or what she's been doing. Just focus on you and moving on. Maybe look for somewhere else to live during the shitstorm that is about to happen so you don't end up pacing around the house you've lived in together for years, thinking about all the nasty poo poo she's done in it with other dudes.

And maybe have some fun of your own, too. Don't be high-and-mighty about it--guys who've had their wives betray them like that tend to have lines around the goddamn block of people eager to warm their beds.

GOTTA STAY FAI fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 24, 2017

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

cuck goon get your wife addicted to heroin

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

quote:

insane heroin addict ex-wife goon

hi sunburnt_aphid

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

heroin addict fesh, you flew too close to the sun, like a fake bad icarus

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

alpaca diseases posted:

now we're talking!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
the last ones have all been fake and gay

also, i'm gay

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

alpaca diseases posted:

then watch her sleep

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

loquacius posted:

She could give up the heroin, go to rehab / get on medication to treat heroin addiction, hire a lawyer to regain visitation, and reconcile that way or go through with the Underpants Gnome plan. Either way would work right?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Fake gay goon, man the gently caress up and organize that hen do. And go to the strip club and face the dong. Do not tell her the lie it is way too late for that. Also, I am guessing you are what you kids call an incel?

Heroin addict goonette: casual heroin user? Hahaha I can't even say that with a straight face. You are an addict. Instead of accumulating B&E charges you should go to rehab. Otherwise you will end up dead sooner or later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah that's what people would call "high-functioning addict"

Except you're not a high-functioning addict, you're just a plain addict. Get to rehab, and under no circumstances contact your husband without going through a lawyer first.