Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

evilweasel posted:

my body can't take another week of multi scandal evenings every day

Neither can Ben Jacobs' body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

QuoProQuid posted:

1. hold fundraisers in dc instead of meeting with constituents

So stupid, why hold fundraisers on the west coast when you're running in a southern state?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
HRC could have come back from the Comey letter if she'd put Trump into a solid Figure 4 leglock

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

twice burned ice posted:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/867519689252929540

Seems like it actually happened and we'll have evidence soon.

Please dear god let this Matter.

looking forward to republicans dismissing the loss to 'media attacks' in desperate attempt not to panic

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Supremezero posted:

Maybe he's trying to create a reason he loses that isn't the CBO or something.

Trump was a regular on WWE so maybe Gianforte believes this to be a good thing???

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

francis continues to own

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

AriadneThread posted:

looking forward to republicans dismissing the loss to 'media attacks' in desperate attempt not to panic

true, if he loses the media attack is likely going to be a factor

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Hopefully there will be fun video from this.

https://twitter.com/WCSheriff/status/867483978801872896

quote:

HWY 26 EB back open near 185th Ave after traffic stop with noncompliant driver now in custody, had "PRIVATE" plate.

Highway 26 is the main east/west route from downtown Portland towards the western suburbs & coast.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

attackmole posted:

francis continues to own

iirc Francis ate so much Italian food when he moved to the Vatican that the cardinals had to step in and tell him nobody likes a fat pope

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

highme posted:

Highway 26 is the main east/west route from downtown Portland towards the western suburbs & coast.

Is this some Sovereign Citizen bullshit?

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Supremezero posted:

Most definitely.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

uh, so from that still shot - do the people in charge of making Trump look "good" not do any work on the side of his head? the preview image he looks like a decade older

I doubt Air Force One has a portable standing spray tan machine, plus he's tired as poo poo, old, and very unhealthy.

I've said before that trump's whole image was meticulously designed to only be from one angle, and usually behind a podium or a desk.

You don't really get the full effect of how awful he looks until you get the side angle.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

JeffersonClay posted:

I wish I was more confident that body slamming a journalist would be a net negative for a Montana politician.

Why not net positive?

SoSimpleABeginning
Mar 6, 2010

From so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
The Great Twist
https://twitter.com/wabermes/status/867518942939664384

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Supremezero posted:

yes, drawing a distinction between "driving" and "traveling" is a sovereign citizen thing, claiming "driving" is using a car for commerce, but if you're not using it for commerce it's "traveling" which supposedly doesn't require a licence

which they don't have, because of multiple duis

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Politics is getting more interesting by the day.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

https://twitter.com/wabermes/status/867518942939664384

if there is video, it is going to be the only thing the local media cover tomorrow

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

attackmole posted:

francis continues to own

He totally owns at sheltering paedophiles and running one of the worlds most influential anti-gay and anti-women organisations

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

AriadneThread posted:

they'll just play it to the base as "brave republican takes down DISHONEST FAKE journalist!"

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!

WeAreTheRomans posted:

I'm gonna be honest and say no matter how bizarre and salacious this is, it barely makes me flinch in this new normalised world of WWE politics

I'm hearing that the ref was knocked out while Gianforte did a run-in so he may get away with it.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Supremezero posted:

Yes.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I wonder if the assault had anything to do with a question re: healthcare. That'd be a real clutch assault.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I don't know what Montana is like but assaulting a liberal reporter would be a boon in some parts of georgia and north carolina.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

highme posted:

this is just precious

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

iirc Francis ate so much Italian food when he moved to the Vatican that the cardinals had to step in and tell him nobody likes a fat pope

I think a pudgy Francis would be cute :colbert:

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Cactus Jack posted:

I'm curious if it was actually a bodyslam or if it was perhaps a sidewalk slam or spinebuster. The general public is quite poor at knowing the difference between legitimate wrestling holds these days.

My guess is a chokeslam, possibly preceded by a pantomime throat slash.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Where's the goddamn video?!? :f5:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Is getting body slammed a pre-existing medical condition.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Determining what counts as the East coast is apparently as difficult as remembering when it's ok to feed a mogwai

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Republicans seem like they are trying to prove a point at how obviously awful they can be and still get stupid middle class white people to vote for them.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Well hold on, let's check with glowing fish on how assaulting reporters plays with mountain-worshipping Montanians.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

WeAreTheRomans posted:

He totally owns at sheltering paedophiles and running one of the worlds most influential anti-gay and anti-women organisations

Yes and he runs it less poo poo-awfully than his predecessors and when people talk about how the left needs to stop purity testing this is exactly what they mean. He is moving the Catholic Church in a positive direction. That's a good thing and should be celebrated. God is not actually real so the Pope does not actually have magic powers. He's doing what a mortal man can do with an ancient and sprawling institution.

Starmaker posted:

I think a pudgy Francis would be cute :colbert:

I agree, let the pope eat all the pasta he wants :argh:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Ekster posted:

Is getting body slammed a pre-existing medical condition.

No, but having a body is.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Buca di Bepis posted:

Determining what counts as the East coast is apparently as difficult as remembering when it's ok to feed a mogwai

Yeah all 8 days a week before midnight.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Radish posted:

Republicans seem like they are trying to prove a point at how obviously awful they can be and still get stupid middle class white people to vote for them.

Point taken - I am thoroughly, unironically impressed.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Francis' obsession with Italian food is bizarre since:

a. argentina has some of the best cuisine in the world and
b. it has really really really good, passable italian already

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/867523206361600003

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I'm in WV is that the west coast or am I an elite liberal?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

There's still time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yes and he runs it less poo poo-awfully than his predecessors and when people talk about how the left needs to stop purity testing this is exactly what they mean. He is moving the Catholic Church in a positive direction. That's a good thing and should be celebrated. God is not actually real so the Pope does not actually have magic powers. He's doing what a mortal man can do with an ancient and sprawling institution.

This is a good post

• Locked thread