Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

i get it you're some white dude angry at muslims, sorry you're angry at muslims white dude

Look at this poo poo, it's like racism informs your every thought and action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

i wonder what the alternate timeline where we let the saudis to fester and twist in the wind and allied ourselves with iran looks like

i dont know why people keep bringing this up as an actual choice Iran was on team communism second world pretty drat early in the cold war. So not really an option.

but dont let facts get in the way of this

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

Look at this poo poo, it's like racism informs your every thought and action

please dont shoot up the thread, maga hat wearing white man.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

i dont know why people keep bringing this up as an actual choice Iran was on team communism second world pretty drat early in the cold war. So not really an option.

Maybe he means the revolution never happened

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

They don't ended terrorist attacks they are going to go extinct from anime and a disdain for 3d women

Japan has 130 million people. Russia has 144, the UK 65 million. They are going to be huge for a long time.

Honestly, they need more room per person, and their original plan of securing some mainland lebensraum didn't really pan out, so shrinking the population a bit probably won't hurt them that much

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
I wonder how well the French Revolution would have gone if they used suicide vests instead of guillotines, probably not very successful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

Maybe if they hadn't killed the western friendly secularists and installed rhe Shah. Or maybe if they hadn't picked such an rear end in a top hat aa Shah he wouldn't have been deposed

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

theperminator posted:

I wonder how well the French Revolution would have gone if they used suicide vests instead of guillotines, probably not very successful

Well Robespierre got it near the end so in a way, maybe about the same?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Japan has 130 million people. Russia has 144, the UK 65 million. They are going to be huge for a long time.

Just gotta wait a generation or so

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

please dont shoot up the thread, maga hat wearing white man.

"Oh poo poo, oh poo poo, oh poo poo, all I've got left is calling him a nazi"

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Oh I just remembered that the Japanese already have very refined suicide technology too.

So since they're leading in decapitation and suicide tech that explains why they don't let the Muslims in, there's no need

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

theperminator posted:

Oh I just remembered that the Japanese already have very refined suicide technology too.

So since they're leading in decapitation and suicide tech that explains why they don't let the Muslims in, there's no need

Lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
im the grizzled old american painting a crusader's cross onto his mech while on the road to riyadh in 2039

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol remember when the US and its allies invaded iraq and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and then destabilized an entire region then was like oops lol

lol then nato completely hosed and destroyed libya and its all hosed up lol and people are like outrageous, those people, the terrorist people

lol then you sent money to a bunch of wink wink moderate rebels in syria and ur like why do these refugees keep comin to my lands

by gum, isnt this terrorist fellow from libya? that place that nato destroyed??????

they should just get used to it and go about their lives

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No, they do care and hand out aid. Japan was just founded as an ethnostate and they realize that the only way to cram that many people together on a rock is extreme social cohesion, and massive ethnic and cultural differences don't make for strong social cohesion. This is true for many small countries that started out that way

You are dumb. Japan was created by everyone stabbing each other for hundreds of years until there was one badass left, not 'social cohesion'.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

"Oh poo poo, oh poo poo, oh poo poo, all I've got left is calling him a nazi"

lol you voted for trump and hate muslims so, wear the hat, nazi

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
wrong thrad

Guy Goodbody fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 25, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Smh lol

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol you voted for trump and hate muslims so, wear the hat, nazi

I voted for Hillary. You, and people like you, are the reason the nazis are going to win this one, man.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Holy gently caress set all journalists to the pyre lol

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Wait, actually I'm beginning to think all these people with colorful hair might be onto something

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Ah yes, Islam, the religion that forbids women to do practically anything without the explicit consent and constant presence of a man, is much more feminist than our western culture.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

Wait, actually I'm beginning to think all these people with colorful hair might be onto something

If a woman named bill and a man named brianna called it sexism I'm inclined to agree

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

FisheyStix posted:

Ah yes, Islam, the religion that forbids women to do practically anything without the explicit consent and constant presence of a man, is much more feminist than our western culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enKuPrPpt2A

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

When people poo poo on postmodernism, this is exactly what they mean.

Islam, to me, is a poo poo religion followed by joke people, who should be made fun of at every opportunity. What say you to that, bizarrely attractive australian lady??

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Every religion is poo poo and actively harmful

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Blue Train posted:

True but atheist too though. What to do?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we need to outbreed these muslims. the govt should step in at this point. big government push for a breeding program,as many women to every man as possible for civilisation is at stake

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Agag posted:

True but atheist too though. What to do?

Exterminate humanity

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Blue Train posted:

Yeah, but islam is the only one that I know of that actively recruits unstable young men to kill themselves and murder as many women and children as possible. At least when a christian goes nuts and shoots up the place, he has the balls to do it of his own crazy accord instead of being lured and baited into it by old men.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Orkin Mang posted:

we need to outbreed these muslims. the govt should step in at this point. big government push for a breeding program,as many women to every man as possible for civilisation is at stake

Now were talking

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Now were talking

ive got better things to do but im wiling to do my part. are u? *big finger*

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

FisheyStix posted:

Yeah, but islam is the only one that I know of that actively recruits unstable young men to kill themselves and murder as many women and children as possible. At least when a christian goes nuts and shoots up the place, he has the balls to do it of his own crazy accord instead of being lured and baited into it by old men.

they also dont do it because theyre christian

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

FisheyStix posted:

The savage musselman will never possess the creative, individualist mind of a Roof or a Breivik.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

they also dont do it because theyre christian

Yea they just molest the vulnerable young men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Yea they just molest the vulnerable young men