Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

FisheyStix posted:

If you go to war, you must wage total war or none at all. Anything else is just cruelty.

i remember that line from Shenmu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman posted:

A suicide bomber killed three officers in hometown Jakarta. But it's Islamist on Islam violence, so no one in the non-Muslim world will understand or care.

Wait, I thought we weren't supposed to care about stuff happening in Muslim world?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Psycho Society posted:

"We killed all those people because they were living under a repressive government"

How to refute a point this well made, hmm

Live free or die. It says right on the coin, buddy

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SilkyP posted:

islam is tied with the mormons for worst origin story

Mormon's origin story reads like anime.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Muslim World is like an amusement park where you get your picture taken mid-beheading. People make the funniest faces!!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I thought I was misquoting William T Sherman, but I was actually misquoting nobody!

gently caress!!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

FisheyStix posted:

I thought I was misquoting William T Sherman, but I was actually misquoting nobody!

gently caress!!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I... I never meant to let you down, SilkyP...

:negative:

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Nerses IV posted:

Wait, I thought we weren't supposed to care about stuff happening in Muslim world?

Right.

Are you going to see World of Color at Disney World?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Blue Train posted:

I like almost all your posts please never stop

That's surprising because I post like an idiot as is tradition in GBS

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I like the idea of an isolationist America, but nature abhors a vacuum and I doubt very much whoever replaces them on the world stage will be anything better than extremely worse.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

That's surprising because I post like an idiot as is tradition in GBS

They banned and probated everyone else

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

FisheyStix posted:

I... I never meant to let you down, SilkyP...

:negative:

You haven't dude it's alright bro it's okay man

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
I god drat miss nooner

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Monos Bullet posted:

I god drat miss nooner

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Monos Bullet posted:

I god drat miss nooner

the best gbs posters are always silenced (except me i'm horrible)

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Nerses IV posted:

How are we supposed to? If it's Islam on Islam we can't blame ourselves, and since the only thing lefties and media know how to do is blame themselves/whitey for everything how are we going to respond?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Helical Nightmares posted:

Mormon's origin story reads like anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Probably has a monobrow, I bet it gets tiring having to pluck it every few hours.
They cover up so much because they have disgusting hairy arms

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

theperminator posted:

Probably has a monobrow, I bet it gets tiring having to pluck it every few hours.

:gay:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I can totally empathize with the Muslim world hating US foreign policy, which is why I propose a massive pullback from the world. Protect the Western Hemisphere, where we live and have a vested interest in seeing succeed, and let the other half of the world figure out what they want to do.

Once they get it sorted America can be a friend and trading partner to whoever emerges, probably some type of leather clad, bisexual wasteland biker gang.

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 04:51 on May 25, 2017

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Stoned cold fox

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
theres no reason why thousands of american lives and trillions of dollars should have been wasted in the middle east, or even have started. the US should never have interfered with the business of people on the other side of the world, and instead should have focused on security at home. but that doesnt change the fact that islam is a backwards, savage religion and that the people were like that before the US or russia ever interfered

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

SilkyP posted:

Stoned cold fox

whoa buddy don't lose your head, it's just a lady

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

SilkyP posted:

Stoned cold fox

lol

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

There are 15 countries in which stoning is either practiced or authorized by law, even if it has never been practiced. In Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria (in one-third of the country's states), Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen, stoning is a legal punishment lol

basic bitches still stoning people

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
3D women are haram

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

youre human garbage and should be thrown out, australian trash

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

your friend a dog posted:

theres no reason why thousands of american lives and trillions of dollars should have been wasted in the middle east, or even have started. the US should never have interfered with the business of people on the other side of the world, and instead should have focused on security at home. but that doesnt change the fact that islam is a backwards, savage religion and that the people were like that before the US or russia ever interfered

Well they have to install puppet governments so they can get to that sweet sweet oil. That said, if the US spent a fraction of their defence budget on developing renewable energy technology then maybe they wouldn't have to. Once there's no demand for oil, the Middle-East will probably turn into Yemen.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I wonder what Bernie Sanders (who would have won) would have had to say if he were president of the world right now

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol there was literally a retard saying no actually, the iraq war was good just above us. how funny is that poo poo. you destroyed iraq and completely hosed the middle east. all those refugees flooding into europe are part to blame on george w bush being one of the worst presidents of all time

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol there was literally a retard saying no actually, the iraq war was good just above us. how funny is that poo poo. you destroyed iraq and completely hosed the middle east. all those refugees flooding into europe are part to blame on george w bush being one of the worst presidents of all time

i think if you check the tapes, you'll find that obama was president when we decided invading iraq was a bad idea

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

maskenfreiheit posted:

i think if you check the tapes, you'll find that obama was president when we decided invading iraq was a bad idea

*daddyofive is america, the redheaded kid is iraq*

WHAT THE gently caress DID YOU DO, WHAT THE gently caress DID YOU DO!!!

*kid starts screaming* I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!! WHAT!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I SWEAR

WHAT THE gently caress DID YOU DO YOU LITTLE PIECE OF poo poo, YOU loving ANIMAL! *points at destroyed hospitals, huge pile of civilian bodies*

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!!!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

youre human garbage and should be thrown out, australian trash

:ironicat:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

take ur we grew here, you flew here poo poo elsewhere fancy lad

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

I can totally empathize with the Muslim world hating US foreign policy, which is why I propose a massive pullback from the world. Protect the Western Hemisphere, where we live and have a vested interest in seeing succeed, and let the other half of the world figure out what they want to do.

Once they get it sorted America can be a friend and trading partner to whoever emerges, probably some type of leather clad, bisexual wasteland biker gang.

Have all the heroic troops protect North America, then let everyone else move to North America where it will be safest.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Have all the heroic troops protect North America, then let everyone else move to North America where it will be safest.

Naw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

FisheyStix posted:

If you go to war, you must wage total war or none at all. Anything else is just cruelty.

this but unironically

the moment the us stuck its dick in iraq it should have committed to sending a literal million strong occupying force there for 25 years

like the last time the us stuck its dick in countries halfway across the world without totally loving everything up in 1944 or so

• Locked thread