Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Bueller...Bueller....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#622f008cd30eb162

PIRES IN TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Tarage posted:

http://bato.to/reader#622f008cd30eb162

PIRES IN TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Wha?! Erk -- so short?! I already reached the last page. ARGH!! :bang:

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

DrSunshine posted:

Wha?! Erk -- so short?! I already reached the last page. ARGH!! :bang:

Excuse me, sir, I do believe I said...

Tarage posted:

WELCOME TO THE REST OF THE MANGA.

THERE AIN'T NO BRAKES ON THIS BWAKA TRAIN.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Oh god two Akanes. Goodbye Kuromine, it was nice knowing you.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Genjirou is such an idiot

:allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh man, this is gonna be a ride.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I love how Genjirou just annoys the poo poo out of Kuromine instead of scaring him now.

Akane is just messin' around!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Karen is the best in all times. She is eternal.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I want to use the dragon to go to a future where all the chapters are released

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Oh..oh no... Is Youko gonna become a giant vampiress at the end? :ohdear:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I want Asahi to loving punch Genjirou in the past so hard that current Genjirou feels it!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
And now, grandpa gets to know how Rin feels like.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Darke GBF posted:

I'm uhhh... that wouldn't be so bad.

Provided we aren't talking cabbagepots territory.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Darke GBF posted:

Honestly, I think the real reason the principal sent him to this time is so that Kuromine can learn how bad it was for Genjirou- that way, he'd be able to handle things and/or prepare the school for when it's time for Youko's own Hulking out.
]
That being said, I'm kind of happy yet disappointed the Johnny B. Goode subplot seems to have been killed off so early.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Look, we saw Asahi's future house and it is blatantly lacking any enormous furniture and hallways.

QED, Youko isn't gonna hulk out. Or at least not the same way her dad did.:colbert:

(Or we are heading for a bad end :ohdear:)

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
She gets like a ft taller. Eromine is so into it.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

I think he'd still be into it even if she grew to the same size as her dad. But the dumbpire might be embarrassed or think Kuromine wouldn't like her anymore, leading to misunderstandings and tearful resolutions.

Darke GBF fucked around with this message at 07:49 on May 25, 2017

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I love this manga.

Thank gently caress that Touko side route was cut short though.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

The comments about Back to the Future actually has me concerned that Asahi actually might change the future. If he changes it positively for Youko, would that not affect their relationship too? Potentially negatively. I can definitely see him sticking his nose in to help when Akane only meant for him to bear witness.

All that aside, I'm loving the new dynamic between Asahi and Genjirou. Not so scary when he isn't a giant, huh?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Oh. My God.

Is he going to meet Shiho's mom? Anyone else's parents?

What about Nagisa's relatives?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Hold up- upon rereading I seem to have noticed things on the last page: Are Aizawa and the snake charmer here too? :aaaaa:

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
I have to say, I am getting immense enjoyment out of your speculation. I know exactly what's coming, so I'm resisting the urge to confirm or deny things.

All I'm going to say is there is lots of cute and dumb.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
Well one of the longest foreshadowed things in the comic is that aliens have been running around earth for a while. They made the seven legends of the school, and we know the others were definitely inspired by the parent generation.

Or it could be time travel since we also know they do that thanks to Aizawa.

Zore fucked around with this message at 09:12 on May 25, 2017

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

CommissarMega posted:

That being said, I'm kind of happy yet disappointed the Johnny B. Goode subplot seems to have been killed off so early.

I think you mean Calvin Klein :colbert:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

When I see how young Genjiro acts I can't help but think this is how Shima would have been like with more girlfriend and less police officer in his life.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Tarage posted:

I have to say, I am getting immense enjoyment out of your speculation. I know exactly what's coming, so I'm resisting the urge to confirm or deny things.

Kuromine irrevocably changes the timeline and Biff Tannen the Charismatic Pervert becomes the principal.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

When I see how young Genjiro acts I can't help but think this is how Shima would have been like with more girlfriend and less police officer in his life.

What did Genjirou do that makes you feel the need to libel him so?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

CommissarMega posted:

Hold up- upon rereading I seem to have noticed things on the last page: Are Aizawa and the snake charmer here too? :aaaaa:

Wow. It's pretty blatant, not hidden AT ALL, and yet I missed that entirely.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

It's not Aizawa, but it definitely is one of her race. I think there was a flashback or a memory of her's (or of Future Aizawa) where she was talking to someone who spent time on Earth

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Xelkelvos posted:

It's not Aizawa, but it definitely is one of her race. I think there was a flashback or a memory of her's (or of Future Aizawa) where she was talking to someone who spent time on Earth

That was her dad. So also Aizawa. If Snake-Lady is the pervert in the nurses office, and The mysterious horned girl is still just Akane (possibly present-day Akane loving with time for laughs)

I'm wondering who the ghost in the Kitchen room is.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

If anyone else was looking for the flashback to Cute Dad with Alien Dad.

e: Alien Dad will probably also be a cute dad.

Explosions fucked around with this message at 21:07 on May 25, 2017

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Fyi: opening this site on a phone causes pop ups. Be careful not to tap anything quickly.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Here: http://bato.to/reader#97163e4682a8529e_2

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Tarage posted:

:neckbeard:

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

The Sandman posted:

What did Genjirou do that makes you feel the need to libel him so?

While not as disgusting as Shimada, Genjirou definitely displays a pretty snotty attitude towards actually having a girlfriend here. It's pretty easy to imagine Shimada acting like that if he found a girl who could somehow tolerate his presence without money.

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
I wonder if we'll get a look at Asahi's parents while he's in the past.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's not fair. How can anybody be so dumb and yet so incredibly adorable? No wonder Asahi is still totally into her. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Heavy Sigh posted:

I wonder if we'll get a look at Asahi's parents while he's in the past.

From the one time we say Papa Kuromine, he looked older than 37, so probably not.

Writing this out reminded me that present-day Genjirou is only 37.

• Locked thread