Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
I mean, duh, it's pretty simple. You are just not fan enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

This is probably why they outlawed time travel

Caros
May 14, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

he went forward so far it looped around

But ten feet higher.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Blockhouse posted:

how are we forgetting plot events from less than a year ago

None of the people making the thing care about the minutiae of how it works, so really the fans shouldn't either!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pureauthor posted:

None of the people making the thing care about the minutiae of how it works, so really the fans shouldn't either!

Somewhere Toryiama nods.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Austin Powers provides the rule that all time travel stories must abide by.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Time moves 4 dimensionally, time rings move along that axis, time machines move 5 dimensionally, but the time ring can peek through holes that creates

It's basically time travel 101 I learned this at future school many years ago from now

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
But if they can just travel through time, why are Bill and Ted worried about being late for their History report?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Rhonne posted:

But if they can just travel through time, why are Bill and Ted worried about being late for their History report?
Too much dope

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Caros posted:

But ten feet higher.

Is this a Mario 64 joke?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

zelah posted:

Is this a Mario 64 joke?

Futurama joke.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

i heard gowasu completed the entirety of sm64 with 0.5 a presses.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Do you think GodTube has Let's Plays that are just like 10,000 years long and just consist of a Supreme Kai dropping monoliths and appearing throughout a civilization's history as an instrumental prophet?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I mean. a god would probably be able to perform tool assisted runs just by themselves.

Have to imagine their reflexes would be frame perfect.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Makes sense, since he's from a parallel universe.

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012
I wonder if Gowasu is focusing on his Godtube career since he already saw future dinosaur planet with Zamasu, so he just assumes things will work out

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Raxivace posted:

Makes sense, since he's from a parallel universe.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Making Earl Grey tea GONE SEXUAL

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I ALMOST DIED making DARJEELING TEA

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Dinosaurs Total Extinction Speedrun(WR) 1.5 Million Years

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Ekusukariba posted:

I wonder if Gowasu is focusing on his Godtube career since he already saw future dinosaur planet with Zamasu, so he just assumes things will work out

I never thought about this before. This probably does mean everything is going to be fine, otherwise if they traveled to the future they would have just wound up in the void.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

dr.acula posted:

I never thought about this before. This probably does mean everything is going to be fine, otherwise if they traveled to the future they would have just wound up in the void.

Or it means Goku really screwed up the timeline.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Maybe Gowasu's team is just the one that wins.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Gowasu is gonna get erased then someone reminds Zeno that if he does then there will be no one to cover the rest of the tourney on Godtube

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Rhonne posted:

"The clock in San Dimas is always running."

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I would beat the gently caress out of Zeno if he said Gowasu's KamiTube channel sucked, even though he's God and a child.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

dr.acula posted:

Imagine four Zenos on the edge of the timeline. Say a direct copy of the Zeno nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of Zenos and takes the place of the first Zeno. The formerly first Zeno becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the timeline.

Abe Frohman
Mar 1, 2005

Kirby? He'll be a fry cook on Dreamland.
I don't think time works the same way.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Dexo posted:

I mean. a god would probably be able to perform tool assisted runs just by themselves.

God drat, I wanna see the Yugioh bullshit that would happen in the eSports anime.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dexo posted:

with the level of like kinetic vision and reflexes the DBZ cast has even goten and trunks should be able to have frame perfect reflexes

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Elfgames posted:

with the level of like kinetic vision and reflexes the DBZ cast has even goten and trunks should be able to have frame perfect reflexes

and yet Gohan couldn't catch a potara earring.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

HitTheTargets posted:

God drat, I wanna see the Yugioh bullshit that would happen in the eSports anime.

oh god oh my god he is executing frame perfect simultaneously double inputs at 144hz. That should be impossible.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Half of Dracula posted:

that was actually the will of the universe preventing goku from fusing with his son

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

HitTheTargets posted:

Have you watched younger D'arby x Kakyoin in Jojo part 3 because that's basically it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Half of Dracula posted:

He wasn't wearing his glasses.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
lmao they just retconned the super saiyan transformation(or at the least the way it unlocks) in the last ep

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Akumos posted:

lmao they just retconned the super saiyan transformation(or at the least the way it unlocks) in the last ep

It would be funny if it was actually super easy to get SSJ and Cabba just figured it out instantly after his transformation because Universe 6 saiyans are better than Universe 7 ones

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Goten and Trunks have it

Caros
May 14, 2008

pik_d posted:

It would be funny if it was actually super easy to get SSJ and Cabba just figured it out instantly after his transformation because Universe 6 saiyans are better than Universe 7 ones

That actually seems to be more or less what happened. Translations aren't out yet but It looks like the key to it is simply gathering your ki at a particular spot on your upper back. which is loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
The Universe 6 sayians being the super good guys would come off as lame if this were any other series, but considering we've seen drat near nothing but saiyans being terrible people for 20 years, it comes off as way more endearing. Universe 7 really got the short end of the stick, huh.

• Locked thread