Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
What upset the manchildren this time? Are they still mad about the lesbian?

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Wasn't that guy one of the psychic SS officers in Starship Troopers?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Sephyr posted:

Wasn't that guy one of the psychic SS officers in Starship Troopers?

Looked like Hux from the new Star Wars to me.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

RottenK posted:

Even if that's not the specific thing this idiot's on about you know it's going to segue into it.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Looks like Vyvyan from the Young Ones if he joined the BNP

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

RottenK posted:

I would have expected the manchildren demographic to go more heavily for the "lesbians are hot :fap:" angle.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

RottenK posted:

Wait, what is this referring to? What lesbian?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

NikkolasKing posted:

Wait, what is this referring to? What lesbian?

Tracer is lesbian

blowfish posted:

I would have expected the manchildren demographic to go more heavily for the "lesbians are hot :fap:" angle.

That's like 90s to mid 2000s poo poo, now it's virtue signaling

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Lightning Lord posted:

Tracer is lesbian

Oh, okay. It's about an Overwatch character. I never played Overwatch, or any Blizzard game actually.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Acknowledging gay people is extremely political. The forums were hilarious. Just because she tongue kissed her room mate doesn't mean they're gay! (Tracer still might date me) As a 100 hour tracer playtime player I am extremely upset to have the rug pulled under my feet!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Acknowledging gay people is extremely political. The forums were hilarious. Just because she tongue kissed her room mate doesn't mean they're gay! (Tracer still might date me) As a 100 hour tracer playtime player I am extremely upset to have the rug pulled under my feet!

mai waifuuu~~~

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

it is hux. its from some magazine cover with him kylo and brianne of tarth. though the comparison isnt with out merits and the new order are basicaly the alt right of the empire.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

blowfish posted:

mei waifuuu~~~

FTFY

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Doctor Spaceman posted:

That would be correct. It just shows that these idiots, kind of wish they could all be space fascists. Also I figured we'd all get chuckle at it

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

the fun thing is blizzard is highly responsive to the fan community in terms of adding cutesy poo poo so you know some poor blizzard employee is paid to wade through all of that negative feedback about a cartoon's sexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRJNsN_vmZ0

not to gunk up this thread but as a soldier main i love that his dance reinforces what a lame dad he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asl3ciOGFPc

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 16:35 on May 24, 2017

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Lightning Lord posted:

That's like 90s to mid 2000s poo poo, now it's stepmoms

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Stepmoms was like last year, now it's full-on moms.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Lightning Lord posted:

Stepmoms was like last year, now it's full-on moms.

That is the weirdest trend.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

That is the weirdest trend.

I read somewhere that it's a handful of rich weirdos bankrolling this stuff :shrug:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

2017: the year when everyone decided incest was amazingly hot.

That's what is going to be in the fossil record in 2000 years.

Fuckin' anime nazis and sisterfucking. Two things I did not expect to see become mainstream before I was 30.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 25, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lightning Lord posted:

I read somewhere that it's a handful of rich weirdos bankrolling this stuff :shrug:

That makes way more sense than a sudden increase in desire for incest.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
So I've noticed something on Twitter- I get promoted tweets and whenever a trailer for the upcoming Baywatch movie comes up, a flood of Libertarians, Pepe and Classical bust avatars start saying how terrible it is and why does "Holly-pedo-wood" keep making this trash :allears:

Is this part of their war against Cultural Marxism? Shitposting on Twitter about dumb comedy movies? This is the culture wars to them?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Mewnie posted:

So I've noticed something on Twitter- I get promoted tweets and whenever a trailer for the upcoming Baywatch movie comes up, a flood of Libertarians, Pepe and Classical bust avatars start saying how terrible it is and why does "Holly-pedo-wood" keep making this trash :allears:

Is this part of their war against Cultural Marxism? Shitposting on Twitter about dumb comedy movies? This is the culture wars to them?

This may shock you, but basement dwelling manchildren do, in fact, think that shitposting on the internet is the culture wars.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

Thunderfoot firing shots at Sargon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEIzdLp5BX0

Just 15 seconds into the video and I'm thinking:

>Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds talk about Anita Sarkeesian all the time forever.

Otherwise pretty uneventful, he pretty much just opens audio editing software and goes into detail about how it is not edited. Somehow its 15 minutes long.

Midig fucked around with this message at 16:42 on May 25, 2017

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Lightning Lord posted:

Do you still have the link? It's been the most baffling loving trend of all time and that would actually make sense of it.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Midig posted:

Thunderfoot firing shots at Sargon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEIzdLp5BX0

Just 15 seconds into the video and I'm thinking:

>Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds talk about Anita Sarkeesian all the time forever.

Otherwise pretty uneventful, he pretty much just opens audio editing software and goes into detail about how it is not edited. Somehow its 15 minutes long.

They've been at each other on twitter for several days now. It's honestly kind of pathetic. Especially when Sargon is all "I dont care about what I put on twitter, its twitter who cares" but holy poo poo if you insult him or accuse him of something his ego just shatters.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He goes into the youtube comments of videos that criticize him. He's more pathetic than thunderfoot because of that. Thunderfoot just needs a psychiatrist and then maybe he'll retire from videos and hang up his psychosexual fixation on Anita Sarkeesian.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
god drat, did anyone see the thing about sargon blaming elliot rodger on feminism?

i think destiny called him out on twitter about it, so he made this video response saying he still stands by it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvno88yCZmk

one of the sources he links to is some catholic propaganda site :thunk:

destiny's response shut it down pretty well :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WME3FSBGIg

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

business hammocks posted:

He goes into the youtube comments of videos that criticize him. He's more pathetic than thunderfoot because of that. Thunderfoot just needs a psychiatrist and then maybe he'll retire from videos and hang up his psychosexual fixation on Anita Sarkeesian.

And not only does he make comments, but he comments that someone else's video isn't shorter than 5 minutes because he doesn't "have the patience".

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Lovechop posted:

god drat, did anyone see the thing about sargon blaming elliot rodger on feminism?

i think destiny called him out on twitter about it, so he made this video response saying he still stands by it:

Yeah I first found out about that claim from Rational Wiki. Also where I learned Sargon is a race realist.

I don't know much about this Destiny guy but he's really stepped up and I respect that there is someone with a decent amount of popularity and following on YT who is trying to fight these shitlords.

But on a less happy note, Laci Green has apparently joined the shitlords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsxKSgLb0Ec

I dunno what happened. Maybe she wants money, maybe she wants people to stop wishing death upon her, maybe she legitimately thinks scum like this are worth talking to.

Only the second option of those three makes me at all respect her, though.

If you don't want to watch the full video - or can't - it's basically Beavis and Butthead Try to Unravel the Mystery of the LGBTQ Community.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Archer666 posted:

They've been at each other on twitter for several days now. It's honestly kind of pathetic. Especially when Sargon is all "I dont care about what I put on twitter, its twitter who cares" but holy poo poo if you insult him or accuse him of something his ego just shatters.

The people who are the most vocal about how they have a thick skin and don't get offended (and criticize others for being babies who take offense too easily) seem to almost always have even thinner skin than the people they criticize.

I wonder what the psychology is behind all the people who complain about people "being triggered" constantly being triggered themselves. I guess it's just projection?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ytlaya posted:

The people who are the most vocal about how they have a thick skin and don't get offended (and criticize others for being babies who take offense too easily) seem to almost always have even thinner skin than the people they criticize.

I wonder what the psychology is behind all the people who complain about people "being triggered" constantly being triggered themselves. I guess it's just projection?

yeah, a nonfunctional theory of mind which leads to large amounts of projection + also the internet screamer effect where more often than not people who get wrapped up in internet arguments (especially with strangers over social media) are doing so out of a need to unload negative emotions

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I suppose it's true that I've never felt the need to read a youtube comment.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Lightning Lord posted:

Well, if you marry within the family you prevent the wealth spreading to undeserving poors, however hot or nice they may be!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

NikkolasKing posted:

I dunno what happened. Maybe she wants money

Ding ding ding

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

loving lol that the Foamy The Squirrel guy is still churning out that garbage, and double lol that he's resorting to the gospel of pissbaby-ism.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

SteelMentor posted:

Foamy The Squirrel

Who?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac for people who were really uncool in the early 2000s

Or goth Family Guy. Either/or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!

Flash cartoon from the early 2000's, started out being a pretty lovely "lol so random" cartoon about evil toasters and poo poo, then degenerated into videos about an animated squirrel ranting about "loving MILLENNIALS" etc.

• Locked thread