Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

an adult beverage posted:

The newer ETM pack I got from :filez: has what Crotch Bat is talking about with Shuli and the drive-by shooting. I believe it's from 6-9-13. I'm at work but I'll see if I can check it at lunch.

Yeah here it is, Shuli explains the drive by stuff halfway through:

https://youtu.be/ug691SbxMoc

:toot: thanks for this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkina_Prime
Oct 26, 2013

https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/6d5lgj/scott_v_jason_mets_tickets_fight/?st=J33OUD8Z&sh=0f17f2e9

I'm Goldman Sadsach

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Boy I sure am glad they played that sound of the ringing phone fifty million times!! Really added to the comedy.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

haljordan posted:

Boy I sure am glad they played that sound of the ringing phone fifty million times!! Really added to the comedy.

Fred is really off his game. There that was that clip from a few months back when Gary argued with Shuli in the studio and Fred just kept playing the clip of Richard Simmons screaming "Garryyyyyy" all the time. You couldn't hear the argument at times cos of that dumb clip.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Take off your diaper and jab me with that shrinky-dink.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Fred is really off his game. There that was that clip from a few months back when Gary argued with Shuli in the studio and Fred just kept playing the clip of Richard Simmons screaming "Garryyyyyy" all the time. You couldn't hear the argument at times cos of that dumb clip.

He's been off his game for two years now. Every now and then it gets really bad, and it makes me think he has dementia or early alzheimers.

The guy used to be freakishly on, 100% of the time.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Sorry to go all grandma on you all, but I can't loving figure out my computer and I'm hoping someone here can help. I have "enable mobile layout" clicked in my SA control panel, but not "enable mobile for all devices," hoping to use the mobile layout for my iPhone but normal for my laptop. But I still see the mobile layout on my laptop. Is a laptop just considered a mobile device no matter what? I hate the mobile layout but admittedly it's better for my phone.

how did i get so old that i can't make this work

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

He's been off his game for two years now. Every now and then it gets really bad, and it makes me think he has dementia or early alzheimers.

Or he's just stopped caring that at this point he's not even paying attention to the show but reading books or killing penguins or whatever a Fred Norris does in his spare time.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Smeep posted:

Sorry to go all grandma on you all, but I can't loving figure out my computer and I'm hoping someone here can help. I have "enable mobile layout" clicked in my SA control panel, but not "enable mobile for all devices," hoping to use the mobile layout for my iPhone but normal for my laptop. But I still see the mobile layout on my laptop. Is a laptop just considered a mobile device no matter what? I hate the mobile layout but admittedly it's better for my phone.

I told my grandson to switch to "enable mobile layout" but he's too busy pumping off

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I told my grandson to switch to "enable mobile layout" but he's too busy pumping off

I can't see either of those options on my graaaaaandson's phone, there are too many jizz stains on it.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Smeep posted:

how did i get so old that i can't make this work

Please direct all mobile phone questions to the Cupa Culpa.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

It's not funny ... it's not fun! :mad:

I just disabled mobile everywhere and now I experience SA like a cave person thank you

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Why in God's name are you browsing the forums on your phone on anything but the Awful app?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awful-for-the-something-awful-forums/id567936609?mt=8

e: there's an Android one named the same but done by different people, it's what I use and is amazing. No reason whatsoever not to use either, far superior to normal browsing.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 04:38 on May 26, 2017

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Why in God's name are you browsing the forums on your phone on anything but the Awful app?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awful-for-the-something-awful-forums/id567936609?mt=8

e: there's an Android one named the same but done by different people, it's what I use and is amazing. No reason whatsoever not to use either, far superior to normal browsing.

:monocle: I had no idea that existed!

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Squashy Nipples posted:

I think he is done with it just as much as the rest of them are.....or if you believe Artie, he cant stand the "new" Howard and has mentally checked out.
He is a millionaire with a teenage daughter and despite being from mars, is probably the most normal of them all. I am sure he is done when Howard retires. I cant see Fred doing anything else.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah why don't you go get hosed. Last night she slit her wrists and overdosed; I'm sure in no small part due to her financial situation and cancer diagnosis

I had to Google "how to clean blood out of a carpet" for the first time ever.

Sorry for sharing a problem I had and tangentially relating it to thread after my stream of consciousness sort of took over for a moment, you loving dick. But good job making fun of me there.

A little late but if you're feeling down about this there's a number that I've called in the past to help me get through some tough times. It's 516-922-9463. I think it would be a big help to you.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

kylej posted:

A little late but if you're feeling down about this there's a number that I've called in the past to help me get through some tough times. It's 516-922-9463. I think it would be a big help to you.

Are you in the uhh liquor business?

Those were the numbers I said after the 922.

Uh that's right. Couple jizz stains in the keyboard, c'mon.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

*jackie puppet voice* Don't forget to use your finger!

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

haljordan posted:

That was the point though. They were all busting Scott's balls, but Fred was doing it in his own way without being vocal.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Geekslinger posted:

That was the point though. They were all busting Scott's balls, but Fred was doing it in his own way without being vocal.

Except it was getting in the way of the actual GOOD part of the bit.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Howard mentioned that Wendy has an instagram. I MUST have it.

Anyone know the URL?
A quick google search found stuff that was obviously not by her.

Random Imgur content:

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.
Jew broad who fights draculas.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Robins Taley posted:

Jew broad who fights draculas.

Lol

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

Anyone know the URL?
A quick google search found stuff that was obviously not by her.

Random Imgur content:

LOL was this before or after Howards divorce?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
The pic is 3 years old as those two have been married for 15 years now. Howard was separated in 1999 and divorced in 2001. That discussion happened when she was still doing Buffy and he was still active in movies and both were really well known, active celebs. It's not impossible for two actors like that to make a marriage work but it is difficult and has caused many celeb couples to eventually fail. However, both Gellar and Prinze sort of plateaued then dropped off shortly after getting married which probably helped the relationship.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

The pic is 3 years old as those two have been married for 15 years now. Howard was separated in 1999 and divorced in 2001. That discussion happened when she was still doing Buffy and he was still active in movies and both were really well known, active celebs. It's not impossible for two actors like that to make a marriage work but it is difficult and has caused many celeb couples to eventually fail. However, both Gellar and Prinze sort of plateaued then dropped off shortly after getting married which probably helped the relationship.

So before or after Howards divorce?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Eric followed Ore-Ida potato's Twitter account just because it was a suggestion from another account. He also once called the show complaining that he didn't have enough followers because he hit some ridiculous follow limit Twitter imposed (like 10:1 ratio or something). At his death he had 5500 follows.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Who was\is the smartest Wack Packer? I'm guessing $aybe Big Black since he went to a good college. Maybe Sour Shoes since he has an autistic level memory about sports and the show.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Who was\is the smartest Wack Packer? I'm guessing $aybe Big Black since he went to a good college. Maybe Sour Shoes since he has an autistic level memory about sports and the show.

Maryann might be but I might be confusing "most normal" with smartest.

Coming in last is Bigfoot it is

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Big Black is probably the overall answer but if you want to count a more "active" Wack Packer it's probably John the Stutterer. Hank wasn't a dumb guy either, just drunk a lot.

Moniker posted:

Maryann might be but I might be confusing "most normal" with smartest.

Coming in last is Bigfoot it is

I don't think she's in the Wack Pack. I also think Wendy, Beet, and Gary would be lower than Bigfoot and probably in that order. When you talk those levels of intelligence just the ability to live on your own puts you a level above those who can't and Bigfoot can at least do that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Squashy Nipples posted:

Here's her Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/wendy.pack2

She take your friend request but will message you asking for money so she can buy poo poo at Walmart or Pizza Hut.

Crotch Bat posted:

The pic is 3 years old as those two have been married for 15 years now. Howard was separated in 1999 and divorced in 2001.

The separation/divorce was announced on the show in 2000. I remember this because I was also divorcing my wife at the same time.

There is a rumor that Howard began seeing Beth in 1998

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 15:06 on May 27, 2017

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Bonzo posted:

Here's her Facebook

She take your friend request but will message you asking for money so she can buy poo poo at Walmart or Pizza Hut.

The separation/divorce was announced on the show in 2000. I remember this because I was also divorcing my wife at the same time.

There is a rumor that Howard began seeing Beth in 1998

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...rticle-1.867129

says October '99.

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news99/10-25-99.htm

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Yeah, it has to be '99 because I remember where I was working when he made the big announcement.

Bonzo posted:

Here's her Facebook

I found that. Still want her Instagram, though.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Big Black is probably the overall answer but if you want to count a more "active" Wack Packer it's probably John the Stutterer. Hank wasn't a dumb guy either, just drunk a lot.

I don't think she's in the Wack Pack. I also think Wendy, Beet, and Gary would be lower than Bigfoot and probably in that order. When you talk those levels of intelligence just the ability to live on your own puts you a level above those who can't and Bigfoot can at least do that.

I just wanted to say Bigfoot it is, to be honest

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'd honestly have to say that Beet's the dumbest. You could give everyone else general direction to pull off some sort of bit, though with varying levels of success.

With Beet, you can't mentally wrangle him at all.

Smartest has to be Sour Shoes.

Edit: has SS ever done a Beet or Maryann impression? The only impression he's done that I thought was terrible was Robin.

I'd love to hear him do impersonate Steve Langford :allears:

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Eric followed Ore-Ida potato's Twitter account just because it was a suggestion from another account. He also once called the show complaining that he didn't have enough followers because he hit some ridiculous follow limit Twitter imposed (like 10:1 ratio or something). At his death he had 5500 follows.

I periodically think about Eric following corporate accounts and just laugh and laugh. He blocked me on his original account and the only twitter block I have that I might be prouder of is the NRA.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

God drat the gold kryptonite got Freddie.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'd honestly have to say that Beet's the dumbest. You could give everyone else general direction to pull off some sort of bit, though with varying levels of success.

With Beet, you can't mentally wrangle him at all.

Smartest has to be Sour Shoes.

Edit: has SS ever done a Beet or Maryann impression? The only impression he's done that I thought was terrible was Robin.

I'd love to hear him do impersonate Steve Langford :allears:

Nah, I've seen enough home videos of Beet to know he's actually pretty lucid at times. I think he's usually just drunk or high when he's in studio so he sounds even more out of it. There's video of him talking to Sean and stuff and he's just like a normal dude.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

BobbyK posted:

Nah, I've seen enough home videos of Beet to know he's actually pretty lucid at times. I think he's usually just drunk or high when he's in studio so he sounds even more out of it. There's video of him talking to Sean and stuff and he's just like a normal dude.

Yeah, Beetle has some real moments of lucidity. If anything, his mental illness might be loving him up a little but I wouldn't say he's the dumbest. Maybe the most awesome wack packer living, however.

I think Eric is the dumbest, simply because there were untold depths to that midget's brainpower or lack thereof, and the social isolation did not help at loving all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Take off your diaper and jab me with that shrinky-dink.

Don't you have soundcheck? You're in Albany tonight, right?