Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I cant wait until E3 ffuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

eonwe posted:

I cant wait until E3 ffuuuuuck

Hope is the first stage of disappointment.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Imagined posted:

Hope is the first stage of disappointment.

This hype train haven't brakes.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I dunno Nintendo been on the ball with Nintendo Direct.

Now Ubisioft's E3.

That's somethin to look forward to. :getin:

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

pixaal posted:

This hype train haven't brakes.

It's better to be a pessimist: you're either proven right or pleasantly surprised.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Imagined posted:

It's better to be a pessimist: you're either proven right or pleasantly surprised.

its goign to be good

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

E3 is going to be good because I'll be home to smoke a lot of weed and watch it.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Give me the Splatoon joycons Reggie

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The only way nintendo could disappoint is to get up on stage and announce a bunch of cool new games for the Wii U and 3DS, 2 consoles I really don't want to touch again after using the switch.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I can't wait for the switch to get Netflix so I can experience new Castlevania content.

also make a new 2D SotN style 'vania please.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I hope it's set up like the last infodump direct where it's just snappy and slides through a list super fast.

Gonna be bummed when it's some dude clumsily telling me why his amiibo is important because it gets me 5 extra sprockets a day for half a hour.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its gonna own

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

pixaal posted:

The only way nintendo could disappoint is to get up on stage and announce a bunch of cool new games for the Wii U and 3DS, 2 consoles I really don't want to touch again after using the switch.
I'm touching my 3DS thanks to Fire Emblem.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

There's gonna be 3DS stuff for sure, wether there'll be anything that hasn't already been announced is another matter

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I mean, Ever Oasis is still coming out, right?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Give us some mother loving Monster Hunter Double Cross HD!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yup and that Pikmin sidescroller

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I can't wait to play Devilish Brain Training.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

They'll probably announce the Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga remake next month as well.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
I understand why they won't but I really wish they'd quietly drop the 3DS right now because I have never cared about it and want everything that was going to come to it to go to the Switch like tomorrow.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Give us some mother loving Monster Hunter Double Cross HD!

:yeah:

Imagined posted:

I understand why they won't but I really wish they'd quietly drop the 3DS right now because I have never cared about it and want everything that was going to come to it to go to the Switch like tomorrow.

All these games have been in development for some time, I'd expect the well to be dry by the holidays.

E: vv welp guess I'm wrong lol

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

GameFreak just posted a job listing for work on a 3DS RPG, it's not going away anytime soon.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

3DS retail games due:

Ever Oasis
Culdcept Revolt
Yokai Watch 2 Psychic Specters
Hey! Pikmin
Miitopia
RPG Maker FES

There's some eShop stuff listed also, and you'd fancy that there will be a 3rd version of Pokemon Sun/Moon. Oh, and it's getting Fire Emblem Warriors, and isn't the new DQ coming out on it also (but whether it comes here or not isn't known).

e: also if you never cared about the 3DS then gtfo with your terrible opinions :colbert:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

irlZaphod posted:

3DS retail games due:

Ever Oasis
Culdcept Revolt
Yokai Watch 2 Psychic Specters
Hey! Pikmin
Miitopia
RPG Maker FES

There's some eShop stuff listed also, and you'd fancy that there will be a 3rd version of Pokemon Sun/Moon. Oh, and it's getting Fire Emblem Warriors, and isn't the new DQ coming out on it also (but whether it comes here or not isn't known).

e: also if you never cared about the 3DS then gtfo with your terrible opinions :colbert:

There's a pretty solid guess that the 3rd version of Sun/Moon's actually going to be on the Switch (though there's no reason it couldn't be on both platforms of course).

fastbilly1
May 11, 2016

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Why are all arcade sticks so expensive? Just because of the niche market? It seems like they have less components in general, bulky plastic or metal casings aside.
Hori has been working hard to enter the component market with the big guys Seimetsu and Sanwa for Japanese parts (aswell as Crown [Korean] and Happ [American]). The stick itself in that controller is $30, each button is about $3. Add a heavy metal and plastic case and an interface and you are looking at over $100 for the parts alone. In the past people made lots of crappy arcade sticks, but using legit components and a lagless/lag mininal interface makes the products worth the cost.

Depending on how the Hori stick interfaces is if I will buy it. It has a cable caddy in it, like all the other versions, so if it somehow slots in as a joypad and allows you to replicate the stick, I will likely buy it. If it only mounts as a pro controller and uses the dpad controls, well Ill just hack up some 8bitdo controllers.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I really hope the Nintendo E3 show is the same as before where it's an incredibly slick video presentation.

And man do I love the Xbox presentations with "unscripted" live demos or whatever because it's hilarious to watch a multi-billion dollar venture just poo poo the bed and fail to impress anyone.

For once there's no new Sony hardware (at least that we know of) so everything should just be games games games VR games, and then some crappy movie / tv / music service no one cares about.

E3 is gonna own for everyone who isn't expecting new games or virtual console for the Switch.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
n..no VC? :ohdear:

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

irlZaphod posted:

3DS retail games due:

Also that Monster Hunter RPG.

I'm waiting for E3 to see if I'm going to pick up a 3DS again. If they announce 2-3 new games I'm interested in then I'll pick one up. I also just wish there was a 3DS player or ports of these games for the Switch though.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm going to buy a fight stick for arms and lose over and over again

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm going to play and hopefully enjoy the Arms Test Punch tomorrow!

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

E3 is gonna own for everyone who isn't expecting new games or virtual console for the Switch.

I'm half expecting them to reveal the Virtual Console or whatever equivalent the day before as an "out RIGHT NOW!" Thing like they did with the 3DS's.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

It will literally just be Mario Odyssey gameplay, and one last trailer for Splatoon 2.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

SilverSupernova posted:

I'm half expecting them to reveal the Virtual Console or whatever equivalent the day before as an "out RIGHT NOW!" Thing like they did with the 3DS's.

This is the best way for them to do it. It's out now and everyone that bought a Switch in March gets a free $10 credit!

I wish I hope I wish.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm going to play and hopefully enjoy the Arms Test Punch tomorrow!

Oh poo poo that's tomorrow isn't it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Nintendo E3 show:

ARMS!
SPLATOON 2!
MARIO ODYSSEY!
The VC is OUT NOW! [the only game is NES Golf]
RIME! (maybe before Christmas???)
Skyrim!
And announcing our new console, the Nintendo Hilariously Short Life Cycle!

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

For your hilariously unlikely E3 leak toss-up, Boy Scouts of America may or may not have leaked that Animal Crossing is coming to Switch.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Someone is about to lose their Secrecy Badge.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Suda51 will suplex a man on stage, but there will be no actual evidence of progress on his game.

Policenaut posted:

For your hilariously unlikely E3 leak toss-up, Boy Scouts of America may or may not have leaked that Animal Crossing is coming to Switch.

Article says Scorpio is going to be the star, so it's already untrustworthy.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

DalaranJ posted:

Suda51 will suplex a man on stage, but there will be no actual evidence of progress on his game.

How many translators must die to slack Suda's bloodthirst?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005
VC gets announced and patched in during the presentation. Book it.

• Locked thread