Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

well one was likely going to be a productive member of society. So I care a little bit

Yeah, drug addicts sometimes pay taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
that brianna wu chick was right, terrorism is misogyny. men are terrible. the matriarchy would have never let this happen.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what the heck is anybody in this thread even talking about anymore
get off the stage!

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Everyone should just listen to really obscure music that doesn't draw large crowds. Check make terrorists. Going to see a two piece free jazz set Sunday, should be safe.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
"God is great" needs to be updated for the modern era with "god fukken owns"

How do you say that in muslim

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

morally adept posted:

Everyone should just listen to really obscure music that doesn't draw large crowds. Check make terrorists. Going to see a two piece free jazz set Sunday, should be safe.

I saw the head of the local NAACP playing in a jazz band in Pittsburgh about 20 years ago. Nobody exploded.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

Who gives a poo poo though if some chick dies to a nail bomb serious question.

who gives a poo poo though if some chick dies in a drone strike serious question

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

who gives a poo poo though if some chick dies in a drone strike serious question

I may have had the chance to sex all these dead womens.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Piss de Bundy posted:

that brianna wu chick was right, terrorism is misogyny. men are terrible. the matriarchy would have never let this happen.

The choice of victims should not be discounted.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.

Fog Tripper posted:

I saw the head of the local NAACP playing in a jazz band in Pittsburgh about 20 years ago. Nobody exploded.

I'm guessing your fellow klansmen hosed up building the detonator?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

morally adept posted:

We had dinner at Top Of The Triangle first, had much merriment. Was quite chill.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Piss de Bundy posted:

nobody on these forums cares about anything, so detached from their own lives, nobody really gives a poo poo about that concert, or ariana grande, its just posts. just endless, meaningless, posts.

he says, excusing away a suicide bombing

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

morally adept posted:

loving Cletus got the wrong gauge of solder from Lowes so we had to call it a night and just did the regular cheap beer and truck stop butt sex like always

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

morally adept posted:

Lot of good that did for the Bataclan

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

your friend a dog posted:

he says, excusing away a suicide bombing

that bombing was bad, we covered that already kiddo

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The left no longer sees any difference between hurting yourself and hurting others because everyone is a victim of circumstance.

Personal responsibility is a pernicious Republican myth propagated by callous bootstrappers, the only people somehow still able to make a choice... to serve evil!!!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Piss de Bundy posted:

that bombing was bad, we covered that already kiddo

But really what difference does it make. People are still out there being racisted against and poors have to wait hours to go to a doctor, the patriarchy is still paying women 70% of what men make, its a mess

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

But really what difference does it make. People are still out there being racisted against and poors have to wait hours to go to a doctor, the patriarchy is still paying women 70% of what men make, its a mess

you think the average american is sitting around fretting all day about terrorism or that they cant afford to go to the doctor and job opportunities suck?

if you're seriously worried about terrorism than LMAO

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

here.
Lets make this thread even shittier. I'd like to propose that none of this would have happened if a portion of the attendees were concealed carrying.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Piss de Bundy posted:

you think the average american is sitting around fretting all day about terrorism or that they cant afford to go to the doctor and job opportunities suck?

if you're seriously worried about terrorism than LMAO

No they're worried about Russia.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Piss de Bundy posted:

gently caress you, got my safety

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

The statistics don't lie.

All terrorists were male, every decision maker who caused this issue were male.

It's objective fact that men are at fault here, we should ban men.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Hitler was a man

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

morally adept posted:

Lets make this thread even shittier. I'd like to propose that none of this would have happened if a portion of the attendees were muslims and or men

FTFY

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if every man was required to get an injection or something under penalty of being castrated, we might have a decent chance at society for once.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Hitler was a man

makes you think

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Brianna should know better than to assume someone's gender.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Men should all kill themselves so women can finally be happy and free

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Squashing Machine posted:

Lot of good that did for the Bataclan

Point proven by the amount of places that said "a death metal concert" without anyone correcting them.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Men should all kill themselves so women can finally be happy and free

This is racist because Mohammed was a man.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Shaocaholica posted:

This is racist because Mohammed was a man.

Male POC and men identifying as women are free to become housepets and cabana boys, some castrati will be allowed to be servants as well

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Dmitri-9 posted:

No I like going to music venues and I don't want to be blown up. The caremad is coming from inside the house.

Counterpoint, I don't like leaving the house, I know people that have set up businesses here, i know what they get up to, i LIKE them,
because they might be approaching things from a different angle, and so on, but their hearts are in the right place a lot more often than the broken and deranged.
Nice place a stones throw from mine, owns the lease to a large building opposite a supermarket, uses half of it for their grocery, lets a large local charity use the other half, for free, for many years.

The police try to arrest people setting up a soup kitchen for the homeless in winter.

but that's caremad and this is a meltdown.

try to remember why Islam became radicalised again?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Male POC and men identifying as women are free to become housepets and cabana boys, some castrati will be allowed to be servants as well

You can't say that without telling us which of those you think you belong to?

Edit : myself? : homunculus wryesexual

staberind fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 25, 2017

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Bholder posted:

The statistics don't lie.

All terrorists were male, every decision maker who caused this issue were male.

It's objective fact that men are at fault here, we should ban men.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

quote:

In a recent working paper, New York University scholars Oeindrila Dube and S.P. Harish analyzed 28 European queenly reigns from 1480 to 1913 and found a 27 percent increase in wars when a queen was in power, as compared to the reign of a king. “People have this preconceived idea that states that are led by women engage in less conflict,” Dube told Pacific Standard, but her analysis of the data on European queens suggests another story.

:laugh:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
haha yeah approaching problems by their impact and risk is absurd, what a dumb idea

*spends life ranting about political views so abstract and meaningless that our politicians have to pay someone to research the internet to remind them of what "their views" are*

where's my i voted sticker??? people need to know that i helped make this country!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i feel like the answer is always just more violence regardless of what side you take on any stance, because you're right and they're wrong

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Do it ironically posted:

i feel like the answer is always just more violence regardless of what side you take on any stance, because you're right and they're wrong

this is unironically the position of the UK thread in D&D and potentially ironically of this thread in GBS, the former somehow moreso than the latter despite GBS being overrun by living toxic waste

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
What's interesting is Canada has a large population of immigrants from Muslim countries but people don't explode or rape each other that often.

The reason why is because it's very difficult to actually gain citizenship and you are required to learn the language, constitution and values of society before they let you in, whereas Germany and many places in Europe will just let in pretty much anyone no questions asked because they're like "hey, we could use that cheap labor!"

The US does what Europe does, but thanks to our geography, the immigrants we use as cheap labor come from Mexico which is a Catholic nation with similar values to ours and they integrate just fine and are just as American as anyone else within a single generation. You don't often see Mexicans yelling "Allah Ackbar!", exploding and raping all over the countryside.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

GeneX posted:

this is unironically the position of the UK thread in D&D and potentially ironically of this thread in GBS, the former somehow moreso than the latter despite GBS being overrun by living toxic waste

The self hatred destroy the planet thing is kind of a liberal/left thing so Dnd is more into it

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Gammatron 64 posted:

You don't often see Mexicans raping all over the countryside.

Have you listened to rush limbough lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Queen Hillary was a peaceful person

• Locked thread