Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Such a horrible end of the day, Bremen (retarded 2nd Peno that) didn't gently caress up Dortmund's CL and Hamburg got away. Would have prefered the results after 25minutes really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
LMAO Hamburg. Such a terrible match, they would have fully deserved to go down. Wolfsburg can get hosed though so I'm happy with that result :unsmigghh:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol :negative: if Braunschweig don't send the golfclub down I will literally kill myself

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Tahirovic posted:

Such a horrible end of the day, Bremen (retarded 2nd Peno that) didn't gently caress up Dortmund's CL and Hamburg got away. Would have prefered the results after 25minutes really.

Same

Congrats to Ibogaine and Smirr

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I wish the bottom half of the league got relegated instead of 2.5.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

:smugdon:

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Sereri posted:

Same

Thanks. I am actually rather surprised, considering my decision to pretty much bet on a Hamburg win at all times.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Sereri posted:

Same

Thank you kindly for the runner up congrats. Also real congrats from me to ibogaine

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Best way this day could have ended. Dortmund third, Aubameyand Torschützenkönig, Hamburg avoids relegation. I told you they wouldn't be relegated this season!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Post itt every time you lol that HSV is erste Liga

im getting drunk

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Post itt every time you lol that HSV is erste Liga

im getting drunk

Congrats for missing a one month probation ;)

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/Sky_Dirk/status/866196744320712704

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol @ 1860, that was fun to watch

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Not that it wasn't deserved but boy howdy was that not a foul in any way before the free kick that led to the 1:1. Like...not at all.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Hello German friends. Looks like Norwich are about to appoint Dortmund II coach Daniel Farke as our new manager/head coach. Is this a good move?

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Apparently he has had interest from 1./2. Liga German teams so maybe he is not useless despite managing in the German equivalent of League 2? Might have some trouble adjusting to 46 league matches a season lmao

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Does anybody know what would happen if the UEFA were to disqualify RB Leipzig for the Champions League? Would they just be ignored, meaning that Hoffenheim get treated as if they finished third, Köln fourth, etc?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Torrannor posted:

Does anybody know what would happen if the UEFA were to disqualify RB Leipzig for the Champions League? Would they just be ignored, meaning that Hoffenheim get treated as if they finished third, Köln fourth, etc?

That's how any international ban from UEFA is handled, so yes.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
So I guess Bonner SC is in the DFB Pokal next season for the first time in my lifetime. Yay?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I am watching the Relegationsspiel, for some reason

It's just not the same without Hamburg

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*kramers into thread* BONER SC lmao

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

I am watching the Relegationsspiel, for some reason

It's just not the same without Hamburg

But we can root for the 2. Bundesliga team anyway. Once Rordiguez is gone there's zero reason to like the VW Werkteam.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That is a pretty terrible miss

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I think that jinxed the whole thing

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

gtkor posted:

That is a pretty terrible miss

Didn't know your wife was on the telly tonight.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Important to be able to pay the bills

Not sure what the defender is supposed to do there from a few feet away

gtkor fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 25, 2017

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

boooooo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Time to find the Gomez button I guess.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao super mario handled the ball first

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

gtkor posted:

Important to be able to pay the bills

Not sure what the defender is supposed to do there from a few feet away

Not be the player from the 2. Bundesliga, since that's the difference between Gomez and him getting the ball on his hand I guess?

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
The fix is already in

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Rare you see a proper rugby tackle in football. Minus the follow through, of course, sadly

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Now that's proper German injury time.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Literally the worst in the world at that, including the drunk ref in the 70s who deemed a game complete at minute 67.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

No added time just to rub in the fact that the ref is bought off by whoever the current Ministerpräsident of Lower Saxony/VW-Aufsichtsratmitglied is

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Remember this poo poo?

Braunschweig won that game and that was pretty funny for a while. That's whats at stake here: if Wolfsburg go down that banner will never not be funny. If Wolfsburg don't go down that banner will always have been right. Alright, thats my halftime talk. Go get 'em boys

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

When did THIS 👇 ...

become hotter than THIS 😡

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
It's 2017 and Ashkan Dejagah is still a professional football player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Btw did you guys see that VfL Wolfsburg cancelled the women's teams' championship celebration because their idiot failsons might still get relegated

http://wolfsburgerblatt.de/regionales/75235814-empfang-fuer-vfl-fussballfrauen-abgesagt

quote:

Aus Rücksichtnahme auf die Herrenmannschaft und die anstehenden Relegationsspiele wird die Feier auf dem Rathausplatz, wo die erfolgreiche Damenmannschaft bereits 2016 für ihren DFB-Pokalsieg und das Erreichen des Champions League-Finales von 1300 Fans bejubelt wurde, auf Wunsch des Vfl Wolfsburg nicht stattfinden.

• Locked thread