Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

lol this is a good idea

If I didn't already have a gang tag I would get this one

Bash the fash imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Cassano is openly lobbying Hellas in the press to sign him this summer. I support this plan.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Cassano is openly lobbying Hellas in the press to sign him this summer. I support this plan.

Big Inter fan desperately wants move to Hellas, oval office status confirmed. I don't want him and Pazzini working together as that might actually be enough to keep them up.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

:discourse: :kiss:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gattuso's going to be appointed the primavera manager for Milan next year. Very good.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

So this is interesting - Totti posted on Facebook, saying sunday is his last match with a Roma jersey, and that he's ready to start a new adventure. To me that reads that he's not quitting, but playing somewhere else. Following Pirlo, Beckham etc. in MLS?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/867743116526313472
Cool

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

So this is interesting - Totti posted on Facebook, saying sunday is his last match with a Roma jersey, and that he's ready to start a new adventure. To me that reads that he's not quitting, but playing somewhere else. Following Pirlo, Beckham etc. in MLS?

I can see him playing on Nesta's team in Miami or something, but I feel like he's got to go in to management/administration. While i don't doubt he'd be fine in MLS he is 40 years old and wouldn't get a lot of game time after wrecking himself on some of the poo poo turf pitches out here. He could also go get a big payday in Dubai or some other desert league.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Mario owns, very happy about the contract extension.

I heard a rumor today that Milan has spoken to Morata and agreed contract terms, so they will make an offer to RM and Morata would be willing to go if Benzema stays at RM. Probably bullshit but would be a great buy for Milan if true.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Mario owns, very happy about the contract extension.

I heard a rumor today that Milan has spoken to Morata and agreed contract terms, so they will make an offer to RM and Morata would be willing to go if Benzema stays at RM. Probably bullshit but would be a great buy for Milan if true.

It would be insanely good, the supposed offer is 60 million. I'm not sure if all this money is going to make Milan run afoul of the fair play regulations, and more importantly, I'm not sure if all this money is being spent with an eye toward paying back the hedge fund that funded the takeover.

With Rodriguez, Musacchio and Kessie we're already looking at over 50 million. Bacca isn't going to go for a cent over 20, will be lucky to get even close to that. I hope the plan isn't to recoup all this by selling Donnarumma to City or whatever.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Willy Caballero is leaving City, maybe they are making room for Gigio?

e: lmao ADL strikes again http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/pepe-reinas-napoli-career-in-doubt-after-club-president-trolls-his-wife-yolanda-ruiz/

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 25, 2017

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

lol nice

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Willy Caballero is leaving City, maybe they are making room for Gigio?

e: lmao ADL strikes again http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/pepe-reinas-napoli-career-in-doubt-after-club-president-trolls-his-wife-yolanda-ruiz/

If he goes to City and Pep starts that idiot Bravo over him, he will deserve it for listening to shitface pizzaoilo Raiola. I really hope he doesn't go there (or anywhere really).

also lmao big Aur' at it again

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Trump family being nazis has been confirmed.

quote:

Ivanka Trump, visiting Rome with father and US President Donald Trump, mistook Lazio striker Giorgio Chinaglia for a Saint.
The incident occurred when Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner went to the ‘Le cave di Sant’Ignazio’ restaurant last night.
Seeing various images on the wall, including Padre Pio and religious texts, she also spotted a man in blue and white shirt with arms outstretched, looking up to the heavens in supplication.

“Which Saint is that?” asked Ivanka.
It turned out to be Lazio hero Chinaglia, who is certainly an icon in Rome, but not quite given the status of Saint.
“We explained to her that it was not a Saint, but a great champion of Lazio,” restaurant owner Luigina Pantalone told Huffington Post Italia

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Shameful that they don't know one of the legends of their hometown club NY Cosmos.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Shameful that they don't know one of the legends of their hometown club NY Cosmos.

lol

To be fair to her, he does look rather saintly in this photo, surrounded by the pious in the Stadio Olimpico

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

He's wearing a kit though.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Soulex posted:

He's wearing a kit though.

... A kit that is literally just a long sleeve shirt.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Seltzer posted:

... A kit that is literally just a long sleeve shirt.

He looks better in the little used fourth kit.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Robviously posted:

He looks better in the little used fourth kit.

lmao

Bonucci felt bad for his son after the title celebrations where he was wearing a Juve kit so he got Belotti to hang out with him

https://twitter.com/bonucci_leo19/status/867854300017459200

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

lmao

Bonucci felt bad for his son after the title celebrations where he was wearing a Juve kit so he got Belotti to hang out with him

https://twitter.com/bonucci_leo19/status/867854300017459200

:3:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FourFourTwoOz/status/867784447457873921

He said he'd walk to Italy if Spartak won the title...and then they did.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/05/26/5927dd75268e3edf5f8b4662.html

Not happy about this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/FourFourTwoOz/status/867784447457873921

He said he'd walk to Italy if Spartak won the title...and then they did.

He's going to die if he's actually doing this

:eyepop: This has to mean that the Donnarumma offers are being taken seriously. Would be absolutely delighted to actually have Morata on the team but not at the cost of losing Big Gigio.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I'll be glad to see Morata finally get a shot at being a first choice striker. I'm not glad it's going to be with a team other than Juventus :mrwhite:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The probe in to Juventus's dealing with members of organized crime families regarding ticket sales has been suspended until September in order for Juve to get their transfers in order and hide all the paper trails

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

The probe in to Juventus's dealing with members of organized crime families regarding ticket sales has been suspended until September in order for Juve to get their transfers in order and hide all the paper trails

Yeah, that and I'd expect the possibility of their first ever(?) treble would be marred some too.

Gigi Galli posted:

He's going to die if he's actually doing this

:eyepop: This has to mean that the Donnarumma offers are being taken seriously. Would be absolutely delighted to actually have Morata on the team but not at the cost of losing Big Gigio.

7.5 isn't Donnarumma money. Which big club can afford to 1) buy a young and proven prospect? 2) Displace their current keeper? and 3) convince him to give up a place on a team where he is valued and a product of?

I think it's just the new investors making the board happy.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Yeah, that and I'd expect the possibility of their first ever(?) treble would be marred some too.

7.5 isn't Donnarumma money. Which big club can afford to 1) buy a young and proven prospect? 2) Displace their current keeper? and 3) convince him to give up a place on a team where he is valued and a product of?

I think it's just the new investors making the board happy.

I'm saying in order to buy Morata for 60-70 million plus Musacchio and Rodriguez (something like 35-40 already) and Kessie (25-30 million) is a lot of money that these people probably don't have. Bacca will pay for 1 of those players but not all three.

Also Claudio Bravo is so obviously garbage that even Pep can see that he needs a new keeper. If PSG felt like displacing whatever garbageman they have they could do it too. He isn't really unproven any more. I'm also more worried about that fat gently caress Raiola than I am about Donnarumma himself.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I was gonna ask if a left back and a striker really was all Milan needed, had forgot about the Musacchio rumours. Starting to look pretty decent then.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Yeah that's fair, I imagine if Raiola was Totti's agent he could somehow manage to sell him to Lazio

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

I was gonna ask if a left back and a striker really was all Milan needed, had forgot about the Musacchio rumours. Starting to look pretty decent then.

Musacchio's already passed his medical supposedly:

http://www.football-italia.net/103028/musacchio-passes-milan-medical

A left back and a center back were really important objectives so if those two turn out to be true I'm thrilled. Now just fix the loving midfield (Kessie).

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Musacchio's already passed his medical supposedly:

http://www.football-italia.net/103028/musacchio-passes-milan-medical

A left back and a center back were really important objectives so if those two turn out to be true I'm thrilled. Now just fix the loving midfield (Kessie).

Rodriguez will be good imo. Who's leaving? I read Honda was gone

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Fiorentina's owners are taking a step back and a step aside. I have no idea what the gently caress that means.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

Rodriguez will be good imo. Who's leaving? I read Honda was gone

Yeah Honda's contract is up and he already posted on social media that he'll be going elsewhere. Bacca is very likely going to be sold, De Sciglio's contract is up next year and he doesn't want to renew, and I think one of Zapata or Gomez will be sold. IF Rodriguez gets done I imagine one of Antonelli or Vangioni will be sold as well, hopefully Vangioni because he's loving shite. Pasalic, Deulofeu and Mati Fernandez's loans are all up as well. Wouldn't mind keeping all three, really.

Soulex posted:

Fiorentina's owners are taking a step back and a step aside. I have no idea what the gently caress that means.

Sounds like they want to sell the club, but haven't they been saying that for ages?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Yeah that's fair, I imagine if Raiola was Totti's agent he could somehow manage to sell him to Lazio

for 90% of the total transfer fee, too

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Gonzalo's departure from Fiorentina is turning kind of ugly

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

Gonzalo's departure from Fiorentina is turning kind of ugly

Yeah it is. It's kind of strange t treat someone who has been at the club as long al Valero to get the unceremonious boot but they did it to Pasqual so idgaf.

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah Honda's contract is up and he already posted on social media that he'll be going elsewhere. Bacca is very likely going to be sold, De Sciglio's contract is up next year and he doesn't want to renew, and I think one of Zapata or Gomez will be sold. IF Rodriguez gets done I imagine one of Antonelli or Vangioni will be sold as well, hopefully Vangioni because he's loving shite. Pasalic, Deulofeu and Mati Fernandez's loans are all up as well. Wouldn't mind keeping all three, really.

Sounds like they want to sell the club, but haven't they been saying that for ages?

Mari Fernandez would be a good buy imo for 1m. He's a great impact sub with a good fk.

Also, I'm not sure what it means especially because of the stadium and all that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/JamesHorncastle/status/868379729820364800

:unsmith:

• Locked thread