Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Barudak posted:

Boy, in the dam level there is a jump. Only once you can clear it, will i call you my son.

But dad, I figured out you can just walk over it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Rutibex posted:

i just got one of these for dear little Hayden, for the vitamins

I refuse to believe I live on this planet where this is a real thing.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Justin Godscock posted:

But dad, I figured out you can just walk over it!

I have never been more proud of you, son.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rutibex posted:

:eyepop:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rutibex posted:

Even if it were totally safe in every way, vaping should still be illegal.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
*Plays Contra together*
"Daaaaaad, stop stealing my lives and bogging me down in the waterfall level. Just because you suck doesn't mean I should have to prop you up. "

:smug:" Son, welcome to the Republican Party! "

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Of all the poo poo that stupid parents do, I draw the absolute line at anti-vaxxers. Like I am laughing because I can identify with a handful of the stuff posted here but my kid is getting his first round of shots right on time. You could unschool your vegan toddler with minimal screen time and share it all on their personal instagram but vaccinate your goddamn children.

Yeah, but Facebook tells me otherwise, so STFU. :colbert:

That Zuckerberg's got a lot to answer for, although the same thing could have happened if MySpace was still king, I suppose.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
If you child is in the single digits and has a social media profile you have failed as a parent.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If your sons ELO is in some trash 2200 bracket in Overwatch you should just kill yourself in shame.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Barudak posted:

Sure, you could pick a younger name. Some people cant help but be gauche.

I like the current name trend because more of the womens names have consistent spelling, gently caress you Klorisa pronounced the same as Clarissa.

Lol this is extremely close to my name. I've never met anyone else with my name IRL and am almost 30

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I worked with a lady named Jhahnisse today (Janice)

I also have a coworker who just had a kid and named HIM Rubee. He was legit upset his wife wouldn't let him pick Rupee.

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 03:44 on May 26, 2017

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
The kid's birthday parties have no food or drink because every kid has 15 allergies.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 12:21 on May 26, 2017

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

Tyson Tomko posted:

I worked with a lady named Jhahnisse today (Janice)

I also have a coworker who just had a kid and named HIM Rubee. He was legit upset his wife wouldn't let him pick Rupee.

Personally, I want the whole "unique" name fad to begin again, from classical times.

Tiberius or Aelia?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Personally, I want the whole "unique" name fad to begin again, from classical times.

Tiberius or Aelia?

Cornelius

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Ugg

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

chumbler posted:

Cornelius

Coriolanus

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Tiberius or Aelia?

"Cain, honey! We're going to speak to your teacher, the principal and the school councilor about this silly class pet issue. Look after your brother while we're gone."

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

I'm sure there are lots of Coralines nowadays

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
So excited for Amberlynn's first birthday, hope you can make it! I attached a link to the amazon wish list, please do not deviate from it as any toys not on the list will be returned!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

54 40 or gently caress posted:

So excited for Amberlynn's first birthday, hope you can make it! I attached a link to the amazon wish list, please do not deviate from it as any toys not on the list will be returned!

"Yeah well good luck returning these knockoff Bratz dolls I got at the flea market last week lol"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol if you're not naming your first kid diocletian and raising him to rule the world

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Tiberius or Aelia?

One of my friends named their son Achilles

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Outrail posted:

"Cain, honey! We're going to speak to your teacher, the principal and the school councilor about this silly class pet issue. Look after your brother while we're gone."

Please, a modern millenial would update that antiquated spelling to Kane.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

lol if you're not naming your first kid diocletian and raising him to rule the world

I'm naming my daughter Wu Zetian so she knows that to secure the mandate of heaven, all enemies must be killed, even those she brought into the world.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm naming my next child Coca Cola

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Tiberius or Aelia?

i'm naming my kids Caligula and Nero

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

this owns

so does Tiberius

UncleMoeLester
Oct 25, 2016

Midget Fiddler
Lipstick Apathy
Does anyone have a wikiHow article on how to change a babies daiper?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

UncleMoeLester posted:

Does anyone have a wikiHow article on how to change a babies daiper?

You're better off signing up for Diapr, the convenient app that sends a diaper changing expert to your house to take care of that.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

Naerasa posted:

Please, a modern millenial would update that antiquated spelling to Kane.

Kaynee.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Panfilo posted:

You're better off signing up for Diapr, the convenient app that sends a diaper changing expert to your house to take care of that.

do they provide bags of pre squeezed diaper poo poo so we can train little Caign to go potty on schedule like Pavlovs dogs?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

alpaca diseases posted:

do they provide bags of pre squeezed diaper poo poo so we can train little Caign to go potty on schedule like Pavlovs dogs?

lol, that's what drugs are for.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

:byodame:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm sure my kid has a gluten allergy, gluten is poison that should not be fed to kids

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

chumbler posted:

Even if it were totally safe in every way, vaping should still be illegal.

actually marijuana is a harmless plant we should tax it for revenue

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

This is all I see everytime I smoke reefer. I smoke daily.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
hey man do you think you can swing by and pick me and bernard up so i can go to the grocery store, it's too long and too heavy for the longboard and i dont want to waste money on a car share, ill totally get you back some time

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
*is a feminist blogger*

*heaps scorn and guilt onto son daily*

*son attempts suicide*

*writes blog about it*

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

Command Ant posted:

*is a feminist blogger*

*heaps scorn and guilt onto son daily*

*son attempts suicide*

*writes blog about it*

*Is only appeased when son undergoes sex change, although is secretly in contempt for what she regards as a inferior pseudo-woman.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
*has a kid with a meth addict*

*has mom help raise the kid while posting on facebook how she is such a good mom*

*has 2nd kid with the same recently relapsed meth addict*

*has mom help more while slowly sucking the life out of her*

• Locked thread