Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

fruit on the bottom posted:

I dunno, I just saw your post in the other thread about Jews. I know you're on my team but you're about as retarded as spunky

Where I said religions of all sorts are loving retarded because they're based on lies and then said that Jewish atheists are awesome meanwhile, listing two of the most popular Senators in America as examples? I'm surely awful for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

how nice of you to advocate rape and murder

Saying I'm going to do it is not the same as advocating for it. It's the same as my position on smoking meth and loving your mother.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Apoplexy posted:

Where I said religions of all sorts are loving retarded because they're based on lies and then said that Jewish atheists are awesome meanwhile, listing two of the most popular Senators in America as examples? I'm surely awful for that.

Yes that's the post, retard

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

Saying I'm going to do it is not the same as advocating for it. It's the same as my position on smoking meth and loving your mother.

possibly the dumbest thing i have read today

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

possibly the dumbest thing i have read today

TURN ON YOUR MONITOR LOL

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Famethrowa posted:

TURN ON YOUR MONITOR LOL

winner winner chicken dinner!

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

is this the dancing around issues that all the racists are doing?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Post retard and enter

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
mellon

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

Tolerance of the intolerant is in and of itself intolerance.

Who gets to decide what's tolerant and what's intolerant though? The leftists truly are some of the most intolerant groups I've known in recent history, yet they claim to be "tolerant". Just as long as you have the "right" opinions, mind you. They are a parody of themselves, in a way.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Stockholm Syndrome posted:

Who gets to decide what's tolerant and what's intolerant though? The leftists truly are some of the most intolerant groups I've known in recent history, yet they claim to be "tolerant". Just as long as you have the "right" opinions, mind you. They are a parody of themselves, in a way.

Oh my god skyward sword was not the best zelda

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

is this the dancing around issues that all the racists are doing?

I don't know I'm just saying I want to murder dust snatcher and smoke meth and pork your mom but I would never suggest anyone else do any of those things because they're bad things to do.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

I don't know I'm just saying I want to murder dust snatcher and smoke meth and pork your mom but I would never suggest anyone else do any of those things because they're bad things to do.

Same

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

FactsAreUseless posted:

For instance, I have full confidence in Washington Post reporters ... What I have less confidence in is the company that owns WaPo

and the meaningful end difference here is what exactly

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

ACTUALLY *MFF MUNCH GULP* poo poo IS REALLY GOOD, IVE BEEN EATING poo poo FOR A WHILE NOW

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Homestar Runner posted:

and the meaningful end difference here is what exactly

He knows the guy who does the weather reports and totally trusts him

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
and today's weather is piss. piss raining from the sky until the end of days

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/notch/status/867712929474510848

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I see the guilt compelled him to make a confession

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkfWs0TmiQ4

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

slightly less fat Kim Dotcom with the brave tweet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Famethrowa posted:

slightly less fat Kim Dotcom with the brave tweet

Dunno, has anyone seen him lately? He's been living in the candy palace for a few years now, who knows how much weight he's put on

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Notch taking babysteps into trolldom

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Stockholm Syndrome posted:

The problem with the left is that all of the big social equality issues have, in modern western society, been addressed and rectified to a point that would seem unfuckingbelievably amazing to many other parts of the world and like 99% of people through history, but instead of saying "ok things looking good here, let's go work on a still lovely part of the world now" they just stretch ever more absurdly toward weirder and more obscure poo poo to champion until they become a disgusting mockery of real human compassion

And just like their causes have to get more extreme to keep them on their self righteous fart highs, so does their need to control the reactions of other people. Because these days the majority of people are cool with a lot of weird poo poo, like our generation is the most accepting of weird people and weird poo poo and its normal for us to be like that. But social leftists can't get high off of normal, so they demand ever more crazy levels of compliance from those around them too

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

The problem with the left is that all of the big social equality issues have, in modern western society, been addressed and rectified to a point that would seem unfuckingbelievably amazing to many other parts of the world and like 99% of people through history, but instead of saying "ok things looking good here, let's go work on a still lovely part of the world now" they just stretch ever more absurdly toward weirder and more obscure poo poo to champion until they become a disgusting mockery of real human compassion

And just like their causes have to get more extreme to keep them on their self righteous fart highs, so does their need to control the reactions of other people. Because these days the majority of people are cool with a lot of weird poo poo, like our generation is the most accepting of weird people and weird poo poo and its normal for us to be like that. But social leftists can't get high off of normal, so they demand ever more crazy levels of compliance from those around them too

They're pushing for pedophilia. That's their end game. loving children.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I really wonder what is next after that. Can you even imagine?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

For like 5 minutes, then one of them will be like WHY ARE YOU EXCLUDING ZYGOTES YOU NAZI PRICKS

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

For like 5 minutes, then one of them will be like WHY ARE YOU EXCLUDING ZYGOTES YOU NAZI PRICKS

jesus christ really?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

lol :texas:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Don't share your sexual fantasies here.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
THOSE DARN LEFTISTS THEY'RE HUFFING EACH OTHER'S FARTS :argh: *inhales deeply* AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PIZZA GATE :argh:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lol if u think it's the end

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
dead seth rich means one less paedo

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

lmao take your meds

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yes everything is fine in America we should work elsewhere in the world. -a solidly-middle class white person

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

lmao take your meds

Salon published multiple "C'mon, Pedophilia's not that bad guys" articles

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

On one hand, I see your point. On the other hand, democrats aren't flipping any elections on the strength of the transgender vote, while the republicans are extremely invested in these issues to spur anger in their base and increase turnout at the polls. Republican led local and state governments waste millions of taxpayer dollars defending stupid reactionary laws that everyone knows are going to get shot down by the Supreme Court if they ever make it that far.

I don't really care what people want to do with their genitals. You and the republicans apparently do. I don't see how that's my fault or the fault of democrats..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Hillary Obsession Meme, in full force.

• Locked thread