Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Salon published multiple "C'mon, Pedophilia's not that bad guys" articles

u got triggered son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Salon, the heart and mind of literally all the left :allears:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Famethrowa posted:

Salon, the heart and mind of literally all the left :allears:

He's a retard. I can guarantee you he can't come up with any loving articles on Salon remotely resembling what he just claimed there were TWO OR MORE of.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They're pushing for pedophilia. That's their end game. loving children.

No, actually it's equality for all minorities under the law. Equal pay for equal work. Non-discrimination. Child-loving is never going to be acceptable in America because we recognize that sexual activity forced upon anyone is wrong, let alone upon those who cannot give consent.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Why are you responding to dumb poo poo like that at face value? What is wrong with you?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
"No really I seriously think I need to explain that we do not have a giant political party that is trying to legalize babyfucking because that is a serious concern" lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Freedom isn't free. Sorry if the price for you is the inability to discriminate against people.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Apoplexy posted:

He's a retard. I can guarantee you he can't come up with any loving articles on Salon remotely resembling what he just claimed there were TWO OR MORE of.

haha nice one getting him to read salon that is hosed up.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2017/02/salon-shouldnt-have-unpublished-its-pedophilia-article.html

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
who loving cares?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

LOL!!!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol the insanity of the liberal slippery slope, one day you're just eating some tofu and the next you want to stick your dick up whoflungpoop's kids by right.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Man, I was pretty happy with my stupid time travel joke and the thread decided to take a weird turn.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Yes everything is fine in America we should work elsewhere in the world. -a solidly-middle class white person
It really is and a few billion people would be glad to swap places with even a weak little mewling ungrateful bitch like you

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol the insanity of the liberal slippery slope, one day you're just eating some tofu and the next you want to stick your dick up whoflungpoop's kids by right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

It really is and a few billion people would be glad to swap places with even a weak little mewling ungrateful bitch like you

Me ungrateful? weird shift considering you think everything's cool with black people and poverty, etc. in america. Good job white lady.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Me ungrateful? weird shift considering you think everything's cool with black people and poverty, etc. in america. Good job white lady.

Not a darfur war orphan? gently caress off with your first world problems

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This moron version of whoflungpoop is really weird. Either someone hacked her account or maybe head injury?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

quote:

Sexual liberation was at the top of the agenda of the young revolutionaries who, in 1967, began turning society upside down. The control of sexual desire was seen as an instrument of domination, which bourgeois society used to uphold its power. Everything that the innovators perceived as wrong and harmful has its origins in this concept: man's aggression, greed and desire to own things, as well as his willingness to submit to authority. The student radicals believed that only those who liberated themselves from sexual repression could be truly free.

'Hostile Treatment of Sexual Pleasure'

To them, it seemed obvious that liberation should begin at an early age. Once sexual inhibitions had taken root, they reasoned, everything that followed was merely the treatment of symptoms. They were convinced that it was much better to prevent those inhibitions from developing in the first place. Hardly any leftist texts of the day did not address the subject of sexuality.

For instance, "Revolution der Erziehung" ("The Revolution in Education"), a work published by Rowohlt in 1971, which quickly became a bestseller, addresses sexuality as follows: "The de-eroticization of family life, from the prohibition of sexual activity among children to the taboo of incest, serves as preparation for total assimilation -- as preparation for the hostile treatment of sexual pleasure in school and voluntary subjugation to a dehumanizing labor system."

The tolerant Left, everyone

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

But the piss tape!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
what if they grow up and vote trump

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Toadvine posted:

what if they grow up and vote trump

That's why there are 2 billion Malawian babies to import you ungrateful bitch.

heffsay
Mar 5, 2013
Jesus Christ this loving thread

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo, there may be something to this Seth Rich/Hillary connection after all

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

One source is everyone in the political party now, okay

Trump thinks that his microwave is spying on him

Spunky agrees with trump

Spunky, and all republicans, are so loving stupid they believe that microwaves are spying on them

That's how stupid republicans are, they believe in spy camera microwaves, every single one of them, because of this one thing that a couple of them said in public

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Good job white lady.

Racist and sexist? Thanks for not lending credence to that whole 'hypocrisy in leftist tolerance' observation we were kicking around

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

Racist and sexist? Thanks for not lending credence to that whole 'hypocrisy in leftist tolerance' observation we were kicking around

Lol

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

whoflungpoop posted:

racism and sexism are actually good and halal if used against heretics

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

racism and sexism are actually good and halal if used against heretics

All heretics, again, like most conservatives who use the bible to justify hatred and discrimination against people, and who harp about the sanctity of marriage while calling a man with three divorces a champion of their god

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress off Gurf

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jukebox Hero posted:

All heretics, again, like most conservatives who use the bible to justify hatred and discrimination against people, and who harp about the sanctity of marriage while calling a man with three divorces a champion of their god

all heretics what? you left out the main body of your argument

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

On one hand, I see your point. On the other hand, democrats aren't flipping any elections on the strength of the transgender vote, while the republicans are extremely invested in these issues to spur anger in their base and increase turnout at the polls. Republican led local and state governments waste millions of taxpayer dollars defending stupid reactionary laws that everyone knows are going to get shot down by the Supreme Court if they ever make it that far.

I don't really care what people want to do with their genitals. You and the republicans apparently do. I don't see how that's my fault or the fault of democrats..

It is objectively the fault of the democratic party that we have an embarrassing unqualified shithead as president, yes. Because as bad as they are, I still expect better from them. No one expects anything good from republicans, cause they pander to the religiously insane and the angry white trash and all flavors of disaffected lazy failures. But I did expect better from the Democrats, and they blew it, so aside from hoping for better, what can I really say about a group of people who got beat by losers?

Idk where you got the genitals thing from, I'm fine with trans men using my bathrooms and whatnot. But the ones who immediately try to lecture others on women's issues I roll my eyes at, cause its like bitch my gender is not a GED program, you can't make up 18 years worth of experience in a single test so stfu for like 5-10 years and gain some wisdom first

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Twitter is going to explode when it comes out actually all presidents/powerful/above the $500,000 income bracket people just love loving children and taking part is weird death cult poo poo

And then the next day there will be a meme about how Trump Pee pee Poo poos and everyone will forget.

BUT HER ASSASSINATIONS DOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Toadvine posted:

what if they grow up and vote demented Dennis the Menace

Fixed for accuracy.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

old fat bird posted:

Twitter is going to explode when it comes out actually all presidents/powerful/above the $500,000 income bracket people just love loving children and taking part is weird death cult poo poo

And then the next day there will be a meme about how Trump Pee pee Poo poos and everyone will forget.

BUT HER ASSASSINATIONS DOU

Uh, pizzagate was a while ago.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

old fat bird posted:

above the $500,000 income bracket people just love loving children

Is that household or personal income?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm so glad we could turn this into the unironic pizzagate thread

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012