Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I've been telling my mom about all the lols Donnie is doing. Her reactions go from "that rear end in a top hat", to "That man is on drugs", to laughing her rear end at how stupid he is.
Thank you guys, for bringing joy and laughter to the world in the shape of your stupid baby president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope no impeachment for at least a couple years

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Trump supporters making passive-aggressive posts in here is a lol

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

paul_soccer10 posted:

same

I want donny to be toxic and useless long enough to prevent the house gop from doing anything substantive through 2018.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

paul_soccer10 posted:

Nah you want impeachment ASAP. Impeachment is just the vote to bring charges against a president, after that there is an actual trial conducted by the Senate. That's the good stuff.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Skoora posted:

Trump supporters snarky responses about the whole two scoops thing is so funny because they seem to think we're all outraged, but we're just mocking him because big baby donnie needs the most ikeem.

Hey, did you hear about what Trump did tod--

CLINTON!

Yeah but that was 2 decades ago. I'm talking about how Trump today said to the prime minis--

but CLINTON!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Away all Goats posted:

How's that impeachment going stupid gently caress? :smug:

*Flynn opens his chest to reveal the fifth element the trump piss tape*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Whoever has that pisstape must just be the biggest :smugg: knowing they could upload it to YouTube and destroy Trump in half an hour

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Jestery posted:

Whoever has that pisstape must just be the biggest :smugg: knowing they could upload it to YouTube and destroy Trump in half an hour

The hardest part would be the perfect title. For me, anyway.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

*Stares at blank input box*

*days turn into weeks turn into months turn into...*

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The piss tape would only make Trump stronger

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Remember when Obama, over the course of 8 years:

- Was sued over 130 times since inauguration

- Was named in many sexual misconduct cases

- Pissed off every international ally

- Compromised national security daily by blurting out classified information for no reason

- Couldn't complete full sentences

- Couldn't spell

- Couldn't read

- Filled his cabinet with family members, cronies, lobbyists, Wall Street elites, hateful piles of garbage

- Tried to take away health coverage for millions of people rather than giving it to them

- Took away Medicare benefits for grannies

- Spent 80,000% of the federal budget building a racist wall that could be defeated in 10 seconds

- Cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars per month on vacations to his own places

- Encouraged US men to sexually assault women

- Praised murderous dictators multiple times

- Repeatedly tried to pass an unconstitutional bill discriminating against people based off of their place of origin or religion

- Attempted to dismantle the First Amendment because it allows journalists to say meanie-pants things about him

- Made the country an international embarrassment

- Treated his wife like a worthless piece of meat

- Lied like his life depended on it

- Had no idea what the president does or what his duties are

- Has no idea what's happening in the world

- Was a senile, confused, inept, unprepared, ineffective, dumb, narcissistic, REALLY dumb, gaudy, hateful, idiot, ignorant, fat, marble-mouthed retard who probably needs as much help getting his pants on as he does making the single strand of corn silk on his head look like a head of hair

Oh, me neither. Because we used to have a smart person as president until Joe Derp from Mississippi decided having a smart, uppity black man ruining his life by giving rights to non-white, non-straight people was worse than having a godless, soulless, selfish pissbaby as president as long as they say they're against abortions and modern energy sources.

...lol.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

[ORIGINAL][BEST QUALITY]One Night in Piss (Trump)[BIGLY]

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

its all that winning

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Catastrophe posted:

- Compromised national security daily by blurting out classified information for no reason

- Couldn't spell

- Couldn't read

- Filled his cabinet with family members, cronies, lobbyists, Wall Street elites, hateful piles of garbage

- Tried to take away health coverage for millions of people rather than giving it to them

- Spent 80,000% of the federal budget building a racist wall that could be defeated in 10 seconds

- Cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars per month on vacations to his own places

- Repeatedly tried to pass an unconstitutional bill discriminating against people based off of their place of origin or religion

- Attempted to dismantle the First Amendment because it allows journalists to say meanie-pants things about him

- Was a senile, confused, inept, unprepared, ineffective, dumb, narcissistic, REALLY dumb, gaudy, hateful, idiot, ignorant, fat, marble-mouthed retard who probably needs as much help getting his pants on as he does making the single strand of corn silk on his head look like a head of hair

Oh, me neither. Because we used to have a smart person as president until Joe Derp from Mississippi decided having a smart, uppity black man ruining his life by giving rights to non-white, non-straight people was worse than having a godless, soulless, selfish pissbaby as president as long as they say they're against abortions and modern energy sources.

...lol.

But, but what's Trump done that's actually BAD :shrug:

a trumpster actually asked me this a little while ago, I just laughed because omfg I am not typing all that poo poo

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Now show me the picture of Clinton telling the Baskin-Robbins guy to only give everyone else only one scoop.

Catastrophe posted:

- Couldn't spell

- Couldn't read

...lol.

BUT HER EMAILS

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Inspirational. :golfclap:

E: Just realized this works on several levels and I need to upgrade to :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 05:13 on May 26, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

I hate the original pisschrist(that artist is way too fascinated by his own piss and poo poo) but this

This is loving art

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Jestery posted:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Gianforte wins!!!!

Lols, wtf srsly?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335184-gop-candidate-gianforte-wins-montana-special-election?rnd=1495773388

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Republicans are happy when liberals are hurt

This is why I feel joy when conservatives are harmed

Goose, gander, etc

Lol that Trump can't even be the best at shoving amongst reds, tho

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

loving lmao

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Lol Montana has 1 house seat. California has 53.

Both get two seats in the Senate though :argh:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

FuhrerHat posted:

need a livestream of the orb

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Lmao stupid Montana

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Will the orb ultimately be a positive or negative influence on mankind

All we know is that it's nebulous plans are much better laid out than those of our current administration

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I keep saying to you guys submit to the glow and pleasent hum of the orb. My life has become divine labour since I prostrated myself before the orb and begged to be clean.

Orb-shallah

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Have we ever seem trump without a shirt on? How do we know theres not a Krang in there piloting the orange automaton.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Hihohe posted:

Have we ever seem trump without a shirt on? How do we know theres not a Krang in there piloting the orange automaton.

Because Trump's brain is located a few steps further down South.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

genuinely looking forward to more politicians using wrestling moves on journalists

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

seeing my elected officials serving hot dropkicks to the faces of reporters only entrenches my support

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm qualified to be president. I watch a lot of jiu-jitsu youtubes.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
"Golden Don takes a Russian shower"

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I posted some Reagan lols a few days ago. Here are a few more:

1/71986

President Reagan begins his 33rd press conference by calling the Vienna airport "Vietnam International", calls 11 year old terrorist victim Natasha Simpson "Marsha Simpson" and says Qaddafi is "not only a barbarian but he's flaky"

1/15/1986

President Reagan is asked if he intends to see Halley's Comet. "If it's a choice between sleeping or seeing it," he replies, "I'll wait and see it on television."

4/9/1986

President Reagan says he rarely quotes William F. Buckley, Jr., "Because he uses too big a words."

10/22/1986

"I was in such a hurry, I wrote my last name first."

- President Reagan, after after signing his tax reform bill "Reagan Ronald"

2/12/1987

President Reagan tells a group of junior high students about how Rex barks in front of Lincoln's bedroom and won't go in, which makes the President think Lincoln's ghost is in there. "Well," he says, "I guess that's enough of a history lesson here for today."

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Ultimate Trump Leak

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/AthertonKD/status/867955416986075137

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Didn't he let a bunch of nuns get raped and killed too?

Hard to say if the Haley's Comet quote is the product of a wrecked mind or some sort of sly commentary on mass media consumption in the 80s.

The Lincoln Bedroom thing must've been from Nancy. lol at the wife of social conservatives' god is a fortune telling witch who can supposedly suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

NotWearingPants posted:

Lol Montana has 1 house seat. California has 53.

Both get two seats in the Senate though :argh:

LOL the moron flyover states are probably going to be the death of human civilization in our timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

hmbol at him and all the other idiots in this tweetchain raging at the NYT because they're too stupid to understand sarcasm