Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
maybe this winter. Summer is finally here (first week of warm temperature) and i'm enjoying my new ... bbq? Deadtear, did the thread ever reach concensus on what I bought? A grill or a bbq?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
what if I pre-boil the ribs before putting them in

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Milk steak. Seriously it is the penultimate in boiled meats.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

nex posted:

Mainfleet is fine, but Space Violence is where its at!

This is from one evening of fighting earlier this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtU6OfFlgiA
Flying logi in those Moa fleets is absolutely awesome. rep everything :catdrugs:

Fleets of nightmares?
Sign me the gently caress up.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Dalael posted:

maybe this winter. Summer is finally here (first week of warm temperature) and i'm enjoying my new ... bbq? Deadtear, did the thread ever reach concensus on what I bought? A grill or a bbq?

Grills have wheels on them in most cases, BBQs range from a variety of things ranging from huge brick monstrosities to literal dirt holes.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
So i'm a relative noob looking to start playing after a brief dabble earlier. What would be most ideal to train into so I can be useful in a goon fleet? Thinking of paying my way back to Omega again because I can just about fly an interceptor. Is anything in particular demand?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Train interdictors then logi and no matter what, you'll have a spot in just about every fleet.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Jazzzzz posted:

what if I pre-boil the ribs before putting them in

You don't boil ribs fool, you braise them.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

You don't boil ribs fool, you braise them.

Look at this pov who can't afford a microwave oven to cook his ribs.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

I like Pookie's directorate hot takes. I got booshed after the racist stereotype Korean guy leaked everything all over everywhere because MiniLuv was just about the only thing still running like clockwork while the entire game was descending on us. So much that I've seen is completely contradictory to what people typically report of illum, Kremlin, etc, but it's neat hearing how things used to be.

I agree with the stagnation part. I'm mostly over my burn out, but I can't really feel justified to play significantly on week nights because time zone issues, and MiniLuv is stagnating some for it. I can't really tell people to deploy or do some crazy gimmick without being able to poopsock it 5 hours a day. I've a few neat ideas, but they would be hard to execute outside of EU/US swing without much playtime.

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

Klyith posted:

crockpot doesn't do any malliard reaction or caramelization, unless you maybe have it set up juuuuust right. so you need to start things in a pan and sear to get all the good brown flavor.

or you do what most old crockpot recipes do and use cream of mushroom soup or canned baked beans or whatever else that's got a lot of added flavors already and cook like it's 1979.

This made me blink. I use my mother's old crockpot cookbooks, so I didn't know the crockpot meta had changed.

somnolence
Sep 29, 2011
If Mandozer is around, I was told by a mutual friend about a certain picture of your male anatomy that made it onto a goon war update thread.

Story time? :allears:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

boydozer

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Carth Dookie posted:

Train interdictors then logi and no matter what, you'll have a spot in just about every fleet.

I used to think that was true, until last week when asher said no to my scimitar cuz he had enough logi. All my illusions have now been shattered and i no longer know what is what.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I like Pookie's directorate hot takes. I got booshed after the racist stereotype Korean guy leaked everything all over everywhere because MiniLuv was just about the only thing still running like clockwork while the entire game was descending on us. So much that I've seen is completely contradictory to what people typically report of illum, Kremlin, etc, but it's neat hearing how things used to be.

I agree with the stagnation part. I'm mostly over my burn out, but I can't really feel justified to play significantly on week nights because time zone issues, and MiniLuv is stagnating some for it. I can't really tell people to deploy or do some crazy gimmick without being able to poopsock it 5 hours a day. I've a few neat ideas, but they would be hard to execute outside of EU/US swing without much playtime.

Sounds to me like miniluv might depend a bit too much on you to get things done. Thats not super healthy fir a sig or for you as a player.

How many sig have failed because only one person was carrying the whole weight if it? I just hope that's not the case here.

Also for you as a player, its important that you have the ability to take a break without being afraid that the sig won't survive.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

somnolence posted:

If Mandozer is around, I was told by a mutual friend about a certain picture of your male anatomy that made it onto a goon war update thread.

Story time? :allears:

Do you want to see his dick or something? What more to the story do you need

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Closet homos itt

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

uhhhhhhh

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
im gay

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
miniluv has the structure to operate in perpetuity as long as people are interested

how they struggle to find numbers shocks me tbh, horde easily gets me 100 dudes on a whim for me if i want to lead a fleet

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

What's going on with the API issue?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DisgracelandUSA posted:

the racist stereotype Korean guy

What racist stereotype are you referring to?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
i like how no watch blog is willing to tread near the "a new panerai chrono with basic ETA+module movement is listed at 10k chf is this overpriced" line

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

vyst posted:

Do you want to see his dick or something? What more to the story do you need

he's asking for a friend ok

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Oodles posted:

ccp is refusing to let the api tell you when your subscription runs out

:ccp:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I'm mostly over my burn out, but I can't really feel justified to play significantly on week nights because time zone issues, and MiniLuv is stagnating some for it.

Join Holesquad. :getin:

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Oodles posted:

Region commander shows that my alt corp got charged 109m ISK for ratting, but I haven't ratted in months. Something fuckey is going on. Kilgarth is nowhere to be found. :(

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

frozenphil posted:

Region commander shows that my alt corp got charged 109m ISK for ratting, but I haven't ratted in months. Something fuckey is going on. Kilgarth is nowhere to be found. :(

Stuff got messed up a while ago. Someone got a ratting tax bill of >30b

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

orange juche posted:

Milk steak. Seriously it is the penultimate in boiled meats.

what's the ultimate, I ain't got time for no second best boiled meat

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Jazzzzz posted:

:iceburn:
:yarg::moreevil::nms::regd10::rms::w00t:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you boil or microwave your ribs, you suck. Cook them properly in an oven or over an open flame or get out of the rib business :colbert:

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

gwrtheyrn posted:

Stuff got messed up a while ago. Someone got a ratting tax bill of >30b

That was me! It said I ratted 201 billion in 2 hours. :ccp:

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Unfunny Poster posted:

What racist stereotype are you referring to?

I'd assume Lemba

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I left both my accounts subscribed while on a ¬8 month break with empty skill queues. GMs responded positively and now I have 27.5 million unassigned SP between them :getin:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
What's this "positive feedback only" thing that CCP put in place for some new updates?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ezpExQ_k0&t=363s

It is both the penultimate and ultimate boiled meat.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Fix Lag posted:

What's this "positive feedback only" thing that CCP put in place for some new updates?

The new Devs idea. CCP HugBox

BAE B BLUE
Mar 27, 2016

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

miniluv has the structure to operate in perpetuity as long as people are interested

how they struggle to find numbers shocks me tbh, horde easily gets me 100 dudes on a whim for me if i want to lead a fleet

We don't have problems finding people to f1. I'm sure we'll get 100 dudes in fleet if we ping all all.

It's more the people to make stuff happen that are lacking. Although eutz doesn't really have that problem atm.

Cuddletime
Nov 29, 2016

BAE B BLUE posted:

We don't have problems finding people to f1. I'm sure we'll get 100 dudes in fleet if we ping all all.

It's more the people to make stuff happen that are lacking. Although eutz doesn't really have that problem atm.

Also a shortage of targets worth logging off our Rorquals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Cuddletime posted:

Also a shortage of targets worth logging off our Rorquals.

And a shortage of time / targets / talent in USTZ.

• Locked thread