Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

"Give 'em the ol' razzle-dazzle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Players' eyes naturally slink away from it, the perfect camouflooge

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
I'm the snow delicious frosting slathered on just to make it even more unscannable to the eyes.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
His recipe is good, but Romania gets snow, he has no excuse to not know how snow works.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

JcDent posted:

Witness a five year old put all our painting ideas to shame!

Some time soon I need to sort out a painting session with my nephew and niece to show them what to do with the models we got them for Christmas (nephew pestered). If they produce this I will be proud.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
The camo on the tank is actually really nicely done if you can actually stand to look at it. What the hell, why does it gently caress up my eyes though?

That snow effect blows though.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

That camo effect owns. The artist should've did a similar effect for the rest of the tank so it looks like a photo filtered object.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Frobbe posted:

"Give 'em the ol' razzle-dazzle"

"Quickly! Take a shortcut STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT OREO FACTORY!!!"

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

The ogres have now a new Leader, Tromph, and with the help of the Captain Ogre he want to rewrite the ogres history and create a new era.

Painted and customized by The Miniature´s Chest Team

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Make The Maw Great again.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

MasterSlowPoke posted:

The ogres have now a new Leader, Tromph, and with the help of the Captain Ogre he want to rewrite the ogres history and create a new era.

Wrong thread.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Doc Thunder's back?!

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
:wtc:

VolatileSky
May 5, 2007
i'm gay thx

Chill la Chill posted:

Doc Thunder's back?!

What's wrong with those, that blue looks pretty nice and the gold trim is ... :stare:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

idgi

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

thank you something awful for popping up when I searched for "doctor thunder warhammer":

https://www.somethingawful.com/feature-articles/miniatures-awards-painting/6/

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Chill la Chill posted:

thank you something awful for popping up when I searched for "doctor thunder warhammer":

Oh.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
You guys I don't get it they're just regu.....

Oh I get it now.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Vin Diesel in The Pacifier "they're not boobs :mad:" etc

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Voluptuous ladies can smite chaos too you know. You guys are so discriminatory.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

tbh I've seen battletech robots with giant chests so I thought it was like a Shockwave thing

guys insecure about the size of their pec plate

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

They're just part of the Coach McGuirk school of gym use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSCzC4R6gk

Warboot
Dec 13, 2012

Snuff films...Ya know, for kids!

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Donald Scrunt

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Seems like a good opportunity for those modelers that bizarrely love making pissing dioramas

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
His hands are too big, heroic scale or not.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Xarbala posted:

tbh I've seen battletech robots with giant chests so I thought it was like a Shockwave thing

guys insecure about the size of their pec plate

is there an anime with robots that have bouncing boobs

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

you already know the answer to that

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

Doc Thunder's back?!

Sigsters of Battle :black101:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm pretty sure he's also the guy who spent literally thousands of pounds making modded vehicles which ranged from the cool to the incredibly stupid.

This is the only one of (I think) his creations I still have saved, but he also made a lot of tanks with like ten turrets. In fact, pretty much all of his creations could be summarised as "just playing one on the field one would be about 90% of your points."

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm pretty sure he's also the guy who spent literally thousands of pounds making modded vehicles which ranged from the cool to the incredibly stupid.

This is the only one of (I think) his creations I still have saved, but he also made a lot of tanks with like ten turrets. In fact, pretty much all of his creations could be summarised as "just playing one on the field one would be about 90% of your points."

"Rhinos always lacked a certain... literalness to them"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Chill la Chill posted:

Doc Thunder's back?!

Age of Titmar,

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
Reminds me of the Dot's "uniboob" in Reboot.

quote:

Strangely, the show had many problems with network censorship. Dot, though not sexualized to begin with, was too curvy. Her breasts needed to be less curvy, and formed into a uni-boob.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

i guess these are just regular bad

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Nebalebadingdong posted:

The application leaves a lot to be desired but the color choice is strong and good.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
90's Neon is the most Slaaneshi of colour palates.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorilla Salad posted:

That was Grey Death or something lame like that. I think they both frequented Dakka around the same time.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Nebalebadingdong posted:

I think you mean regular :krad:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Anyone have any recommendations for painting Indigo?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Indigo is a myth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

happy chainsaw wielding thing