Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

corn on the cop posted:

victor cruz literally can't get separation anymore so he's a great fit for the bears

He'll probably have a lot more luck if they place him in the slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Niwrad posted:

Bears are really going to suck again.

Again?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

What sodom and gomorrah poo poo are you getting up to at Mariner's games Russell?

He serves deep dish instead of NY style

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19446657/seattle-seahawks-cornerback-richard-sherman-let-go-problem-nfl-2017

Full article is really worth reading.

Starting to wonder about the Seahawks' internal dynamics and whatever happened with Golden Tate, Percy Harvin, and Marshawn Lynch, and other players who've recently left the team on bad terms.

goddamn this makes that win even sweeter

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Still.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If anyone wants to know why Jordan Willis fell to the third round, it's likely because he agrees with Marvin Lewis and thinks celebrations are lame/bad.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Imagine being lamer than Caldwell

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Caldwell thing is pretty funny, because he's kids these day-ing over something that was legislated out of the game when he was in his early 30's.

Every NFL player had a signature dance in the 80's, and the U rules didn't come in until like the Berlin Wall fell. (Communism ended and football players stopped having fun, look it up sheeple).

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/866695534471512064

https://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers/status/866711443449794561

quote:

"I want to make sure on behalf of the Bucs organization that I apologize to the Falcons for whatever that was supposed to be that went out on social media," Koetter said. "That's not what our organization is about."

Good God. We're apologizing for burns on twitter now.

(I actually had to read an ESPN article to catch the burn because I'm not the brightest bulb in the box apparently).

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

We only tweet The Right Way.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Dirk obviously is a class act and has respect for his former employer.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The offense has not been great for the Seattle, and for sure that would get annoying for a legendary defense, but it seems weird to blame it on Wilson. The Seahawks spend all of their non-qb salary cap on the defense, so of course it's going to be better than the offense. And Wilson isn't perfect, but the many 3-and-outs aren't because of him, but because of SeahawksOL.gif

OTOH I love angry and crazy Sherman so it's all good.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
If it's anyone other than Wilson I would have to imagine any little thing involving the OL not getting as much poo poo as possible is what pisses the defense off. It seems fairly obvious when reading between the lines of the article.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Oh so this is what getting old is

e: Holy poo poo Browns/to a lesser extent Jaguars

https://twitter.com/MrJeffHunter/status/867468692585664513

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:53 on May 26, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Jags aren't good at anything, especially drafting.

:smithicide:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

Oh so this is what getting old is

e: Holy poo poo Browns/to a lesser extent Jaguars

https://twitter.com/MrJeffHunter/status/867468692585664513

ahahaha look at 2011-2013 for Carolina, the end of the Hurney regime.

edit* never mind, misread it

here, have god_hates_gays.tweet

https://twitter.com/MarkDulgerianOS/status/867850251373232129

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 11:39 on May 26, 2017

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The Bears are going to have the weirdest drat WR group. And half of them are going to be on IR by week 5.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Richard Sherman owns

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Richard Sherman owns

Richard Sherman owns slaves.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Richard Sherman owns slaves.

But enough about Kirk Cousins

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

evilweasel posted:

goddamn this makes that win even sweeter

I don't know, that article seems like it's too hard on Carroll. He said he wanted to give a championship to New England, it just took a him little longer than he'd hoped.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Hoping the Seahawks implode; Schneider turns into a draft pumpkin, Paul Allen fires Carroll in a fit a pique, Tom Cable is hired as the new HC, and all their star players retire.

Karma, bitches.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

ahahaha look at 2011-2013 for Carolina, the end of the Hurney regime.

edit* never mind, misread it

here, have god_hates_gays.tweet

https://twitter.com/MarkDulgerianOS/status/867850251373232129

The Super Bowl that put Max Lane into therapy.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Coldforge posted:

Hoping the Seahawks implode; Schneider turns into a draft pumpkin, Paul Allen fires Carroll in a fit a pique, Tom Cable is hired as the new HC, and all their star players retire.

Karma, bitches.

Karma for what?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Winning the Super Bowl. The truest act of evil we can conceptualize.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The rivalry of Seahawks fans suddenly turning to pity for the 49ers is probably enough.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The offense has not been great for the Seattle, and for sure that would get annoying for a legendary defense, but it seems weird to blame it on Wilson. The Seahawks spend all of their non-qb salary cap on the defense, so of course it's going to be better than the offense. And Wilson isn't perfect, but the many 3-and-outs aren't because of him, but because of SeahawksOL.gif

OTOH I love angry and crazy Sherman so it's all good.

Eh, it reads more like players get fed up with Wilson because Carroll gives him a pass for anything and everything and his relentless optimism wears thin when the offense has like five first downs in a game. Add in that Wilson is the one with the endorsement deals and media attention despite the offense being just dire, and he defense carrying the team, and it's not hard to see where resentment comes from.

Plus he's a huge loving megadork.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

big money big clit posted:

Plus he's a huge loving megadork.

There really isn't a bigger dork in the NFL.

He would have had a competitor in Tebow if Tebow hadn't flamed out to minor league baseball.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ice Fist posted:

He would have had a competitor in Tebow if Tebow hadn't flamed out to minor league baseball.

Ryan Mathews plays WoW and the Packers OL play Settlers of Catan

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

a neat cape posted:

Ryan Mathews plays WoW and the Packers OL play Settlers of Catan

And yet they are less Dorky than Dangeruss Wilson

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

a neat cape posted:

the Packers OL play Settlers of Catan

Whoa

WHOA

Let's not insinuate things we can't take back.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ice Fist posted:

Eddie Lacy is a weeb and Mohammed Sanu showed up to cincy team meetings on cosplay.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Eddie Lacy is a weeb

I did not know this. lol.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Eddie Lacy is a weeb and Mohammed Sanu showed up to cincy team meetings on cosplay.

Mo is awesome. Thank you Cincy :allears:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hell of a name for a lovely player

quote:

According to the Miami Herald's Barry Jackson, it is "far from certain" that 2016 third-round WR Leonte Carroo even makes the Dolphins' 53-man roster.

Last year's 86th overall pick, Carroo was active 14 times as a rookie, but caught just three passes and was a healthy scratch in the playoff loss. Carroo remains buried behind DeVante Parker, Jarvis Landry, and Kenny Stills. Jackson believes Jakeem Grant, UDFA Drew Morgan, and second-year UDFA Rashawn Scott could push Carroo. Carroo has little-to-no Dynasty value at the moment.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Hello Leonte Carroo, future Jet/Bill/Pat.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

FizFashizzle posted:

It's like they're not even trying any more to make good names for Star Wars characters

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

exclusive footage of Benjamin's parking spot at BoA stadium-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ice Fist posted:

Whoa

WHOA

Let's not insinuate things we can't take back.
they do doe

FizFashizzle posted:

Dang, I thought he'd be good.

• Locked thread