Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

whoflungpoop posted:

I never did cspam was he one of the ones who posted about their panic attacks in the election night thread

No he was mean and rude and smug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

canpakes posted:

Was?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It's taken long enough for all the worst hill people to feign disgust with their sunk boat of a candidate.

But the bernouts remember...

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

Tell me about this rape fantasy of mine

Describe everything, like what I'm wearing, the shape of the hole your head leaves in the wall, etc

Pm me

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

You would say this

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bernouts never forget

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

canpakes posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

World War Mammories posted:

bernouts never forget

The primary is 4ever

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
:qq:a bloo bloo bloo a poster was meeeeeeaaaaaan to me half a year ago! :qq:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

The primary is 4ever

Hillary was such poo poo she got btfo by Donald "literal​ retard" Trump lmfao

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Don't you sadsacks know Hillary is going to run again in 2020? Show some spine when the going gets tough.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Who What Now posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

c'mon we all know that you'd be crying like a little babby if the roles were reversed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

c'mon we all know that you'd be crying like a little babby if the roles were reversed

People are mean to me all the time already. Because they are jealous of what a great poster I am.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

If Infowars was defending Child Sex lmao...

But they'd never because they actually have "Morals"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

Tell me about this rape fantasy of mine

Describe everything, like what I'm wearing, the shape of the hole your head leaves in the wall, etc

lol november was your dennis miller 9/11 never forget sailor. :911:

edit: her emails!
edit2: wait i didnt see you complaining earlier about someone being intolerant of your whiteness which is basically the ultimate white bitch move lmao

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 17:23 on May 26, 2017

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You would say this

I would. And did!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Who What Now posted:

:qq:a bloo bloo bloo a poster was meeeeeeaaaaaan to me half a year ago! :qq:

Nobody cares that bip was a jerk by itself, but they were a smug turd in service of an embarrassingly bad and stupid candidate and they brought great shame upon their house

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Toadvine posted:

Nobody cares that bip was a jerk by itself, but they were a smug turd in service of an embarrassingly bad and stupid candidate and they brought great shame upon their house

Lol at thinking hillary was the first bad dem ever.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Toadvine posted:

Sounds like snatch duster except right now.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toadvine posted:

It's not even that so much as the fact that the mods protected him

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's not even that so much as the fact that the mods protected him

Sorry about lax modding allowing you to get trolled in a fyad lite.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
gently caress if Hillary would have won the utter smugness that would have descended across the country

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I love that there is no sin greater than smugness

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bip Roberts posted:

I love that there is no sin greater than smugness

There is tho. Hypocrisy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

gently caress if Hillary would have won the utter smugness that would have descended across the country

I waa very happy the morning after the election

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There is tho. Hypocrisy

Lol you must totally despise Trump.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

scrubs season six posted:

Nothing Trump says is hypocritical, he is infallible, even when he contradicts himself it is divinely inspired

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I don't think Trump has ever pretended to be something he's not

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

It's smug hypocrisy that's the worst

Trump is just Trump

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The Bernie people who went Trump (and stayed, and still are staying, and here's a bunch ITT this actually) are the weirdest loving thing. I hope you guys got what you wanted :shrug:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4FgT4VeEIU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
When Trump won I started chanting allahu ackbar purely on reflex it was a great moment

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

The Bernie people who went Trump (and stayed, and still are staying, and here's a bunch ITT this actually) are the weirdest loving thing. I hope you guys got what you wanted :shrug:

I'd say so :smuggo:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

They just say they like Bernie as a smoke screen to make people think they aren't retarded

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean the real takeaway from cspam is I thought the :justpost: spirit was going strong and not that Bernie people were going to break their brains being so fragile like they never got ruined in an election before.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Flesh Forge posted:

I know 2 Bernie people who spite voted for Trump thinking that if he won then the DNC would wake up and get behind someone who would put the interests of the working class ahead of large corporations, Wall Street, etc and be forced to change their ways. LOL!!!!!!!!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Maybe but not sure what that has to do with him doing and saying a million different things that he spent the last eight years criticizing obama for doing and saying.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Toadvine posted:

This

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Krustic posted:

I know 2 Bernie people who spite voted for Trump thinking that if he won then the DNC would wake up and get behind someone who would put the interests of the working class ahead of large corporations, Wall Street, etc and be forced to change their ways. LOL!!!!!!!!

The only way to stop the corporations is to become them maaaaaaaan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
If I defended my guy as obnoxiously as some of the hillfolk, only for him to turn around and face plant hard right into Donny TwoScoops' fat butt I'd play it off as a smug troll too though, to be fair

• Locked thread