Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I was pissed the Dolphins got him too. He was great at Rutgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

glad to see the bears are getting their disappointing wide receivers pre-injured

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Diva Cupcake posted:

I was pissed the Dolphins got him too. He was great at Rutgers.

He's a former Rutgers guy? Future Patriot 100%.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it's okay we are just sending a message and soon he'll be the next great dolphins WR

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

weird Asian candy posted:

Mo is awesome. Thank you Cincy :allears:

http://imgur.com/nSVwqSz

http://imgur.com/a/5X2ti

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

a neat cape posted:

the Packers OL play Settlers of Catan

Settlers of Catan is an incredibly influential really bad game.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Ice Fist posted:

Whoa

WHOA

Let's not insinuate things we can't take back.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-packers-of-catan-green-bays-board-game-obsession-1421346102

Mike Daniels is also super into anime poo poo too.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

So much rear end do

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Like half the defense on Green Bay is super into fighting games and anime.

Seriously look at Mike Daniels' twitter

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

I was sarcastically trying to say that the guy I was quoting was insinuating that Settlers was dorky, not disputing that they play it.

I mean, those guys also are obsessed with Pitch Perfect, so they're dorks.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Like half the defense on Green Bay is super into fighting games and anime.

Seriously look at Mike Daniels' twitter

Twenty year old males who like cartoons and video games you say? They are snowflakes!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

big money big clit posted:

Eh, it reads more like players get fed up with Wilson because Carroll gives him a pass for anything and everything and his relentless optimism wears thin when the offense has like five first downs in a game. Add in that Wilson is the one with the endorsement deals and media attention despite the offense being just dire, and he defense carrying the team, and it's not hard to see where resentment comes from.

Plus he's a huge loving megadork.

I don't know how anybody could look at the Seattle offense and go "Yeah Wilson is the cause of this poo poo show"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bad Moon posted:

I don't know how anybody could look at the Seattle offense and go "Yeah Wilson is the cause of this poo poo show"

I imagine elite defensive players are good at evaluating exactly which offensive players are the weak links.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Richard Sherman is a dumb baby bitch which makes that gif even more hilarious

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

SKULL.GIF posted:

I imagine elite defensive players are good at evaluating exactly which offensive players are the weak links.

or they're just jealous bitches and blaming him anyway

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

FizFashizzle posted:

ahahaha look at 2011-2013 for Carolina, the end of the Hurney regime.

edit* never mind, misread it

here, have god_hates_gays.tweet

https://twitter.com/MarkDulgerianOS/status/867850251373232129

The craziest play Reggie White ever did was dwarf tossing Larry loving Allen one-armed during the 94 thanksgiving game.

Holy hell

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
You could at least link the video, jerk :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfyofwO776s&t=18s

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Clearly not the case in this situation. Wilson = very good, OL = very bad.

Outside of Wilson and I guess Jimmy Graham, the offense is a bunch of JAG's.

This sounds like poor reporting.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Bad Moon posted:

Yeah, this.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I don't know, they might have played up the Wilson bit of things. But I don't think you publicly shop for a Richard Sherman trade partner unless something is going on.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Bad Moon posted:

They think the whole offense is garbage (correct) and that Wilson is the leader of the offense and doesn't hold his guys accountable enough.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

This drat fake news epidemic just won't let up!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Clearly not the case in this situation. Wilson = very good, OL = very bad.

Outside of Wilson and I guess Jimmy Graham, the offense is a bunch of JAG's.

Yessssss denigrate Doug Baldwin. It makes him stronger.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Peachfart posted:

The rivalry of Seahawks fans suddenly turning to pity for the 49ers is probably enough.

No sin crueler from your enemies than pity.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/868257128900853763

A decent goalline threat. I like it?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

They think the whole offense is garbage (correct) and that Wilson is the leader of the offense and doesn't hold his guys accountable enough.

All the money went to signing defensive players and Wilson so I don't know why they are expecting great things from a bunch of cheap JAGs on the O line

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Durandal1707 posted:

The craziest play Reggie White ever did was dwarf tossing Larry loving Allen one-armed during the 94 thanksgiving game.

Holy hell

I didn't realize Allen started out at right tackle

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Keith Atherton posted:

All the money went to signing defensive players and Wilson so I don't know why they are expecting great things from a bunch of cheap JAGs on the O line

Giving 6 mil to lovely rear end Kearse certainly didn't help

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Also the impression I got from that article is that many people on that team just straight up do not like Wilson because of the phoniness.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Wilson's a pretty creepy guy. I can see why his wife would rather bang Golden Tate.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

He's very very fun to watch but offputting and unpleasant. It's a real shame that it was Kaep and not him that turned out to be a fraud (so far)

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

A lot of negative press surrounding the 49ers in the Harbaugh days came from the Seahawks' locker room. Sherman and Baldwin complained about Harbaugh's college coaching. There was a bizarre story they told about Harbaugh trailing the Seahawks team bus, honking at them. They threw out a lot of just weird poo poo when they were still an up-and-coming team (and it looked like the 49ers were going to be on top for a while).

Of course Sherman's INT in the championship game that basically led to the rift between Harbs and York/Baalke compares pretty well to the Butler INT the Seahawks suffered.

Karma in several ways.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

is that something people actually believe

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Coldforge posted:

A lot of negative press surrounding the 49ers in the Harbaugh days came from the Seahawks' locker room. Sherman and Baldwin complained about Harbaugh's college coaching. There was a bizarre story they told about Harbaugh trailing the Seahawks team bus, honking at them. They threw out a lot of just weird poo poo when they were still an up-and-coming team (and it looked like the 49ers were going to be on top for a while).

Of course Sherman's INT in the championship game that basically led to the rift between Harbs and York/Baalke compares pretty well to the Butler INT the Seahawks suffered.

Karma in several ways.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/26/brandon-jacobs-jim-harbaugh-didnt-know-what-he-was-doing/

quote:

“Jim, I had a lot of respect for Jim when I was there – before I got to know him,” Jacobs said on CBS Sports Radio. “I enjoyed my time there, but we didn’t see eye-to-eye. I knew a little bit more about football than what they led on.”

Jacobs said Harbaugh didn’t have much of a grasp of the Xs and Os of coaching and that the assistants deserved more of the credit.

“Going somewhere where they don’t have route conversions into certain coverages was just absurd,” Jacobs said. “They’re just running routes in the defense, getting people killed. Size and strength is what they had, and that’s why they won. Let’s be real. They had great assistant coaches, but Jim didn’t know what he was doing. Jim had no idea. Jim is throwing slants into Cover-2 safeties, getting people hurt. That guy knew nothing, man.”

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

http://www.theonion.com/article/brandon-jacobs-furious-at-giants-coaching-staff-fo-26550

Brandon Jacobs has been an idiot for so long, there's archived Onion stories laughing at him.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Jim Harbaugh has no idea what he's doing as evidenced by how teams he's coached have done before his arrival, during his tenure, and after his departure

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intruder posted:

Jim Harbaugh has no idea what he's doing as evidenced by how teams he's coached have done before his arrival, during his tenure, and after his departure

His Niners tenure produced a lot of awesome sideline meltdown moments. I miss Todd Haley being a HC for the same reason

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Intruder posted:

Hypothesis: Jim Harbaugh is a one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

cardinals gonna win it all

book it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ramadu posted: