Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Paladinus posted:

I don't know where you've got the idea that slowbeef is 'sjw'. The closest he ever came to it was making fun of gampergromp people. Which is lol if you think an exclusively sjw thing to do. Just lol.

if he ever goes down that dark route I can save him with a couple videos of him saying the human being word on video so he loses all that sweet sjw puss cred and wakes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

get that OUT of my face posted:

slowbeef's bitterness towards pewdiepie for finding out how to make money off of LPs first was hilarious. also, did he actually become full tumblrite or was he just an "I'm With Her, gently caress Trump" guy? that last bit was why kiwifarms hated him

something awful was going to have its own beer but, again, lowtax isn't good at business

Kiwifarms are inanimate turds who think anyone who has loved or cared for another human being is a sjw.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Kiwifarms are inanimate turds who think anyone who has loved or cared for another human being is a sjw.
i read that thread they had about SA LP superstars and the only one who sounded bad was voidburger. slowbeef's blurb was "he supports hillary and hates trump," and psych's was "he talked poo poo about trump post-election day and also he associates with a tranny"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i miss when it was ok to just make fun of a bad video

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

i miss when it was ok to just make fun of a bad video

politics ruins everything

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

politics ruins everything
and everything is politics

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think we should all subscribe to this nice youtube channel called Putty, where riffing is made fun!

also accepts bitcoin

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Subscribed!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Should I also press the bell icon to be notified about new videos?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Putty posted:

i think we should all subscribe to this nice youtube channel called Putty, where riffing is made fun!

also accepts bitcoin

link

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Never press the bell. Ever.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
skullmund

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
slowbeef spent years doing retsupurae making GBS threads on people who would break every cardinal rule in video lping

And now going by his recent solo videos it turned out that he was secretly worse than all of those he mocked

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

slowbeef spent literally years teasing his dream project of POLICENAUTS, saving it only for when he could show it the respect it deserved and when he finally did it it was a twitch shitshow rife with loud donation sound effects, gigantic gifs and he had to pause to thank each person individually as they came in repeatedly lol

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

you can't say that here you'll get in trouble

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

and rightly so

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

beep by grandpa posted:

slowbeef spent literally years teasing his dream project of POLICENAUTS, saving it only for when he could show it the respect it deserved and when he finally did it it was a twitch shitshow rife with loud donation sound effects, gigantic gifs and he had to pause to thank each person individually as they came in repeatedly lol

He was one of the reasons the Policenauts translation project got completed instead of remaining in the romhack translation version of development hell and for that I give him my thanks.

Snatcher was still better than Policenauts though.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Why would I give Lowtax money to work on his Gaming Garbage when he could be here on SA, randomly changing stuff and banning posters for no reason...
Hm.
Actually, great idea, everyone donate to Lowtax.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Paladinus posted:

the bell icon is a gateway drug to the donation button

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Perfect Potato posted:

slowbeef spent years doing retsupurae making GBS threads on people who would break every cardinal rule in video lping

And now going by his recent solo videos it turned out that he was secretly worse than all of those he mocked
slowbeef discouraged blind LPs while he was mod of the LP forum, but that didn't stop him from making a metroid prime trilogy LP where he had no idea what the gently caress he was doing most of the time

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

It is sad to watch things you like be destroyed by the passage of time.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

entropy

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
hi lowtax

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

medical professional here who sees this stuff alot

ive seen some of his live action stuff and hes super high in a lot of them. No, not weed.
it's also no secret that he hits the bottle a lot. it's just sad at this point

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Just make an SA Patreon, Lowtax, please. I would donate to it. I just don't give a hit poo poo about watching people play video games.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Honky Dong Country posted:

Just make an SA Patreon, Lowtax, please. I would donate to it. I just don't give a hit poo poo about watching people play video games.

what a fool

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Didn't beef do a 2 hour long darksydephil impression video not too long ago or am I misremembering?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Jimmy Hats posted:

you can't say that here you'll get in trouble

i say it once and ill say it ten thousand times:

skullmund

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Blue Raider posted:

what a fool

Hey man I've got an interest in SA continuing on, but I don't care about video games beyond playing them myself sometimes. :shrug:

Why would you watch somebody play a game instead of just playing it yourself? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 27, 2017

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Watching people play video games is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In watching people play video games you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the watching people play video games motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Honky Dong Country posted:

Hey man I've got an interest in SA continuing on, but I don't care about video games beyond playing them myself sometimes. :shrug:

Why would you watch somebody play a game instead of just playing it yourself? Doesn't make any sense to me.

You'll never play ALL the games and sometimes you want to see what happens in a bad of mediocre game, or a good game that you can't emulate, or see how a player better than you plays it

It's not rocket science here.

None of these apply to most streams though.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hemingway To Go! posted:

You'll never play ALL the games and sometimes you want to see what happens in a bad of mediocre game, or a good game that you can't emulate, or see how a player better than you plays it

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jose Oquendo posted:

Ain't that the truth. He's missed the boat on every single internet cash cow. Of course he blames everyone but himself. Now he's trying to get that sweet Patreon money by overcharging for poo poo. I think he spends most of his time now on Twitter trying to kiss up to people who are sorta famous and making fun of other internet people like himself that are more successful.

Bye

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lareine posted:

He was one of the reasons the Policenauts translation project got completed instead of remaining in the romhack translation version of development hell and for that I give him my thanks.

Snatcher was still better than Policenauts though.

Wtf does this even mean? Lowtax needs money dude.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Go outside.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
I'm going outside but it's to go to an anime convention which is probably counter productive.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

lohli posted:

I'm going outside but it's to go to an anime convention which is probably counter productive.

lowtax: this is your target audience in 2017. Please tailor your site's content appropriately.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

lowtax: this is your target audience in 2017. Please tailor your site's content appropriately.
bullshit, i think anime sucks and so do many people who post here

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Lowtax should go on Jerry Seinfeld's Getting Coffee In Cars, or whatever it is

He's definitely funny enough, but I don't know that Jerry would go to Missouri

I'm going to do a kickstarter to get Lowtax to NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007