Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

FastestGunAlive posted:

I'm most hype about kushner possibly going down. Hated that smug looking bastard the second I saw him. And gently caress anyone who was saying him and ivanka would be the voices of reason. He was an unknown factor from the get go, combined with zero experience, that should have made him viewed as equally dangerous as bannon.

Young silver spoon rear end trust fund rear end frat boy looking rear end punks really get me salty

I'm hoping that Ivanka gets roped into this and goes down too, her next book can be called "Women Who Work Stamping License Plates in a Prison for 30 cents an Hour While They Wait for their Toilet Wine to Finish Fermenting."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

I'm totally OK with them using controversy generated by villains being white people and extremist christians instead of "TERRISTS" as a marketing ploy. Not that Trump voting snowflakes who demand their safe space be the entire country will make the connection with why this makes them feel angry, but whatever.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/868150107350462465

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Getting that political at graduations is dumb.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TBeats posted:

Getting that political at graduations is dumb.

she's like a d&d poster, can't last for 30 seconds without snapping back into 2016 campaign saltiness.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Man I wish she would just go the gently caress away, never to be heard from again.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Genocide Tendency posted:

Man I wish she would just go the gently caress away, never to be heard from again.

:qq:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Wasn't it on election night that people were swearing she'd never get back into politics?

That reminds me, I should read that thread again. poo poo was a wild ride.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taken from a Bottle Shops Facebook page I follow. These are actually real.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quote:

Currently in stock: limited addition Budweiser bottles were made especially for Memorial Day. A little token of thanks to the men and women who serve and who served our country to ensure our FREEDOM. The Beer Shoppe would like to extend our utmost gratitude to those who serve. THANK YOU!!

I'd actually be slightly less mocking if they at least said, something something goes to charity. Even though it would probably just be WW.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'd say that's a pretty good speech given the context and audience. It's a million times better than "bloo bloo the media treats me so unfairly a bloo bloo"

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fister Roboto posted:

I'd say that's a pretty good speech given the context and audience. It's a million times better than "bloo bloo the media treats me so unfairly a bloo bloo"
You don't think part of that isn't a little bit of Hillary wanting pity for herself.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I think it's far more ignorant to assume she would go away. Clinton is a highly influential person who still has status to back up her words.

A great many people want to hear what she has to say. Let's not forget that this thread isn't indicative of everyone in the US.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Taken from a Bottle Shops Facebook page I follow. These are actually real.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd actually be slightly less mocking if they at least said, something something goes to charity. Even though it would probably just be WW.

Ugh, "Home of the Free Because of the Brave" poo poo is so beyond tacky and masturbatory.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

You don't think part of that isn't a little bit of Hillary wanting pity for herself.

No? If nobody had told me that Clinton made that speech, I don't think I'd have any idea who did. There's absolutely nothing in there about herself, or at least in that little paragraph.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

No? If nobody had told me that Clinton made that speech, I don't think I'd have any idea who did. There's absolutely nothing in there about herself, or at least in that little paragraph.

That's the other thing, that's a reasoned, eloquent statement from someone who has obviously put some thought into the topic. Trump quotes don't even need a citation because you can't confuse the gibbering retardation with anyone else.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Wasabi the J posted:

Ugh, "Home of the Free Because of the Brave" poo poo is so beyond tacky and masturbatory.

"Home of the Free Because Two Oceans And Our Military Sucks Less Than Everyone Else's" is a bit long and doesn't parse well.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"Home of the free because lol who the gently caress is gonna invade us, Mexico?"

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fister Roboto posted:

You're probably right. I just have trouble with the idea of her being geniune.

redneck nazgul posted:

"Home of the Free Because Two Oceans And Our Military Sucks Less Than Everyone Else's" is a bit long and doesn't parse well.

I'd settle for because of Minuteman III or the BUFF.

Also that design is beyond gun show "art" tacky and guady.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Fister Roboto posted:

Seriously. I read it and thought it was reasonable enough​ considering the audience. I think if Clinton's name wasn't attached to it, most of the people making GBS threads on it in this thread wouldn't have cared.

Also I agree with most people in that I do not want to see her try running for office ever again, but you're dumb if you think there isn't still a large subset of the population that would still like to hear what she has to say from time to time.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That's the other thing, that's a reasoned, eloquent statement from someone who has obviously put some thought into the topic. Trump quotes don't even need a citation because you can't confuse the gibbering retardation with anyone else.

It's a reasonably eloquent statement for a town hall meeting.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake

NSA WIZARD posted:

IT'S AMATEUR HOUR AT THE FBI

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Obviously it was a Meinertzhagen's Haversack

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

the funniest thing about trump is that there are only two people whom I can identify from their writing style: Trump and Shakespeare.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

TBeats posted:

It's a reasonably eloquent statement for a town hall meeting.

I know a few Wellesley graduates and I guarantee that this is exactly the sort of speech they'd want.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Fister Roboto posted:

I know a few Wellesley graduates and I guarantee that this is exactly the sort of speech they'd want.

I guess I just don't see how it is any better than trump's speech other than she has a better vocabulary.

poo poo and feces are the same thing, one is just more academic.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Trump could be exposed as a kiddie diddler

Funny you should mention that...

quote:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

quote:

Jeffrey Edward Epstein [...] is an American financier and registered sex offender in the United States.[1] He worked at Bear Stearns early in his career and then formed his own firm, J. Epstein & Co. In 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, for which he served 13 months in prison. [...]

The International Business Times reported that papers filed in a 2006 lawsuit alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes such as blackmail.[22] Epstein allegedly "loaned" girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to gain possible blackmail information. [...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Edit:

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 21:05 on May 26, 2017

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/funder/status/868142498450989058?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/868181752271056899?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/867606408195223552

in case it gets deleted

:laugh:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The days of SAD! and Spiceytime might be over soon.

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/868219043882336257

I can't read the whole article (lol WSJ), but Donnie's legal people want to make him run all of his tweets through legal before they go out (yeah he won't agree to that. He might also replace Sean Spicer with Sarah Huckabee Sanders (good luck with that, she's a liar and boring while Spicey is slightly entertaining).

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Companies and people trying to thank u for ur service doesn't really bug me however sincere or hollow it seems, it's kind of whatever at this point.

It's the vetrins who are gonna jump on fb to guilt people that them having fun for Memorial Day is wrong because ~never forget~ or how people who thank them are wrong because they're only allowed to thank the fallen on this day, etc.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Trump will agree to it then two hours later get in a Twitter fight with some ex contestant on The Bachelor because he has holes in his brain.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

FastestGunAlive posted:

Companies and people trying to thank u for ur service doesn't really bug me however sincere or hollow it seems, it's kind of whatever at this point.

It's the vetrins who are gonna jump on fb to guilt people that them having fun for Memorial Day is wrong because ~never forget~ or how people who thank them are wrong because they're only allowed to thank the fallen on this day, etc.

https://angrystaffofficer.com/2016/05/26/mil-splaining-memorial-day-stop-it/?wref=tp

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Russia O'Clock everyone!

GIVE ME ALL THE DOCUMENTS. ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Note: This means every single trump campaign document. Every single one.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/868241827069140992

Get me a hotline to the Kremlin.... sure let's have it be in the Russian embassy

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/868241338369691648

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Kislyak reportedly was taken aback by the suggestion of allowing an American to use Russian communications gear "

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

FastestGunAlive posted:

I'm most hype about kushner possibly going down. Hated that smug looking bastard the second I saw him. And gently caress anyone who was saying him and ivanka would be the voices of reason. He was an unknown factor from the get go, combined with zero experience, that should have made him viewed as equally dangerous as bannon.

Young silver spoon rear end trust fund rear end frat boy looking rear end punks really get me salty

This should have been all anyone needed to see to render a judgement on the Kush

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
WHAT THE CRAP ARE THE OTHER THINGS

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/868250445793431556

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE OTHER THINGS WERE

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=538KiiPKzZI

Oh wait.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

facialimpediment posted:

WHAT THE CRAP ARE THE OTHER THINGS

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/868250445793431556

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE OTHER THINGS WERE

He also said he can get him US citizenship if he invests in his company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
This might be a dumb question, but why would so many Republicans get into bed with the Russkies? I can't seriously believe they thought it would be a good idea to start doing secret business with Putin.

• Locked thread