Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Fallen Hamprince posted:

look its only natural corbyn wants to stop fighting isis, he also didnt want to fight the ira when they bombed manchester. dude just really hates manchester

what happens if isis makes a press release saying they accept the tenets of marxism-leninism???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what happens if isis makes a press release saying they accept the tenets of marxism-leninism???

America drops a nuke.

Lots of American pundits have deadly orgasms.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I missed the free press argument but the BBC literally has it's executives hand picked by the government lol

When the Tories first got in they even changed all it's logos and website to be Tory blue before deciding that was a little on the nose I guess

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

nopantsjack posted:

I missed the free press argument but the BBC literally has it's executives hand picked by the government lol

When the Tories first got in they even changed all it's logos and website to be Tory blue before deciding that was a little on the nose I guess

https://vimeo.com/155307641

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Fallen Hamprince posted:

look its only natural corbyn wants to stop fighting isis, he also didnt want to fight the ira when they bombed manchester. dude just really hates manchester

We never have to read any tabloids with Murdcuck here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

please, it's Murduck

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

the british press is going to have an absolute field day with that

it's already started!

https://twitter.com/adampayne26/status/868097020829065216

oh

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is my man the c-orb president of england yet

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

deadgoon posted:

is my man the c-orb president of england yet

visions of trump caressing corbyns soon to be bald head

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Katie Hopkins lost her job over the Final Solution tweet lol

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Nonsense posted:

good

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Nonsense posted:

oh cool. looking forward to her new career as an american journalist

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Venuz Patrol posted:

welcome to the newest member of the #resistance

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

yesssss :getin:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nonsense posted:

Venuz Patrol posted:

haha. drat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

I'd :vince: at fox being right about islamo fasco-communism

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

lmao

https://twitter.com/mattzarb/status/868148924783132678

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i know like four tories who are in their early twenties and one ukip voter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I cannot express to you how monumentally stupid Lib Dems are

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

next you're gonna start accusing people of having sluggish schizophrenia lmao

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol if corbyn wins

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

next you're gonna start accusing people of having sluggish schizophrenia lmao

it's a joke, don't get too wound up

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

anime was right posted:

lol if corbyn wins

i still don't think he will since the youth vote is what they are gonna have to rely on the most, but man they are really gaining ground while the tories embarass themselves repeatedly so who knows

if he wins it'd be loving awesome and also loving hilarious and maybe it'd be the thing that really shows how fuckin garbage neoliberalism is

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/coinflipppperr/status/868179564597530624

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Nonsense posted:

I cannot express to you how monumentally stupid Lib Dems are

(they forgot what this photo shoot was even for after they finished)

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

:thunk:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

to be fair, it would be an easy policy to enforce

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
LIBDEMS

LIBDEBS

LIBDJEBS

Look closer

LOOK Closer

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Tim! Farron

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-just-called-jeremy-10506835

quote:

Boris Johnson faces criticism today after calling Jeremy Corbyn "monstrous" - for saying something he said himself 12 years ago.

The Tory Foreign Secretary slammed the Labour leader in a high-profile press conference with his US counterpart, Rex Tillerson.

It came after Mr Corbyn linked Western foreign policy to the rise of terrorism in his first speech since the Manchester terror attack today.

He said we "must be brave enough" to admit the war on terror has failed, and "that assessment in no way reduces the guilt of those who attack our children."

In the strongest condemnation of Mr Corbyn yet, he said: "Now is not the time to do anything to subtract from the fundamental responsibility of those individuals, that individual in particular, who committed this atrocity.

"And I think it is absolutely monstrous that anybody should seek to do so.”

There was just one problem - Mr Johnson has made similar comments himself.

And those comments, like Mr Corbyn's, were in the raw aftermath of a terror attack.

Mr Johnson wrote in the Spectator one week after the London bombings: "It is difficult to deny that they have a point, the Told-You-So brigade.

"As the Butler report revealed, the Joint Intelligence Committee assessment in 2003 was that a war in Iraq would increase the terror threat to Britain.

"The Iraq war did not create the problem of murderous Islamic fundamentalists, though the war has unquestionably sharpened the resentments felt by such people in this country, and given them a new pretext.

"The Iraq war did not introduce the poison into our bloodstream but, yes, the war did help to potentiate that poison."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-michael-fallon-slates-jeremy-10508519

quote:

The top Conservative was attacking the Labour leader live on Channel 4 News this evening.

It came after Mr Corbyn said we "must be brave enough" to admit the war on terror has failed in a landmark speech following the Manchester suicide bombing.

Presenter Krishnan Guru-Murthy read out a quote to Mr Fallon: "Isn't it possible that things like the Iraq war did not create the problem of murderous Islamic fundamentalists, though the war has unquestionably sharpened the resentments felt by such people in this country and given them a new pretext?"

Mr Fallon thought this was a comment from Mr Corbyn's speech and went on the attack: "Well they are not entitled to excuses."

But he was left dumbfounded when he found out they were actually words from an article by Boris a week after the 7/7 bombings in 2005.

Mr Guru-Murthy said: "Those are actually the words of Boris Johnson, the foreign secretary.

"He goes on to say, 'the Iraq war did not introduce the poison into our bloodstream but, yes, the war did help to potentiate that poison'."

A flustered Mr Fallon said: "Well I don't agree with that."

The presenter replied: "So Boris Johnson, the foreign secretary, is wrong?"

how are the tories stepping on their own dicks like this?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

because trump showed the world that you can say whatever idiot poo poo you want and still win the election

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

financially racist posted:

because trump showed the world that you can say whatever idiot poo poo you want and still win the election

i dunno, hillary said lots of idiot poo poo and she lost

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

financially racist posted:

that's increasingly becoming an "america only" phenomenon

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

None of the Tories have even a thimblefull of the charisma that Trump has, so of course it's not working. Trump would have just blown through that Johnson quote, he wouldn't have gotten flustered and spent a couple seconds trying to formulate a response.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

None of the Tories have even a thimblefull of the charisma that Trump has, so of course it's not working. Trump would have just blown through that Johnson quote, he wouldn't have gotten flustered and spent a couple seconds trying to formulate a response.

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM

MOOOSLIMS

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yeah p much this

trump has charisma, and the sort of charisma that works. Trump makes you feel what he feels. Hes attacked, you are attacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

that tea better be from a japanese tea ceremony corbyn-san....