Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whoa

whoaaaa

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

even if they had fully seated those two states, hillary would have lost due to all the caucus state blowouts. if she had done enough to get a pledged delegate majority including those states, i am very certain she would have taken the fight to the convention and try to win by having the rules committee seat those states delegations

i have no doubt about that either

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oh man their website is even more of a trip now than it was in the election

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wait

are you telling me that hillaryis44 PUMAs turned into maga chuds

this is somehow the least surprising thing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

basically what I'm getting from hillaryis44 is that in a decade fulchrum et al are going to be nazis

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shear Modulus posted:

so losing elections by how the rules are written and not actually winning but still claiming you actually won is more or less hillary's MO (and trickles down to the super devotees like traister)

Hillary "Technically Correct" Clinton.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

wait

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it makes perfect sense since their problem with obama all along was his being black

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hillaryis44butnot45.com

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

during the past election it was hilarious to watch them buy into trump's strongman image sometime around october/november 2015. by march they were full MAGA

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

did anyone else always think of the line from die hard 3 whenever hillaryis44 came up

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

deadgoon posted:

do people still google ron paul

is that still a thing
it is better to die for Raun Pol than live for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYMzxA_U-c

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

during the past election it was hilarious to watch them buy into trump's strongman image sometime around october/november 2015. by march they were full MAGA

i mean, we all knew that the hillary holdouts were exactly the racists who could be drawn back to the gop at any moment, but it's quite odd to have maga stuff on a site that's literally about hillary

i hadnt even considered that there might have been people who liked both hillary and trump

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
#TheResistance

https://twitter.com/mkinard/status/868315779992780800

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why is it only democrats who act as if we still live in the pre-escalator world

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Shear Modulus posted:

i mean, we all knew that the hillary holdouts were exactly the racists who could be drawn back to the gop at any moment, but it's quite odd to have maga stuff on a site that's literally about hillary

i hadnt even considered that there might have been people who liked both hillary and trump

hillaryis44 didn't even like hillary in 16. they actually openly supported trump over hillary, on hillaryis44. it was bizarre

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Bernie chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hillaryis44 didn't even like hillary in 16. they actually openly supported trump over hillary, on hillaryis44. it was bizarre

lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hello i am the owner of ProgressiveFuture.com and this is my op-ed declaring my endorsement of JEB!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

why is it only democrats who act as if we still live in the pre-escalator world

i think you're forgetting the #nevertrump people and the vast majority of the gop establishment who still think they have to pretend to be decent human beings

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

logikv9 posted:

hello i am the owner of ProgressiveFuture.com and this is my op-ed declaring my endorsement of JEB!

Cuck Yeah!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I'm in California and I saw a Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker on a car back in March, it made me pretty happy tbh

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/seanmcelwee/status/868330542688763904

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

I'm glad that one professor sitting behind zuck decided to wear a loving top hat

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Serf posted:

i think you're forgetting the #nevertrump people and the vast majority of the gop establishment who still think they have to pretend to be decent human beings

The GOP establishment stole a supreme court appointment and are prepping to strip over 20 million people of healthcare to pass a tax cut for the ultra rich. They aren't pretending.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Why all the doxxing?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/NewRepublic/status/868263024418750464

hillarydoms choose strange twitter threads to brigade

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
at a bernie rally, quist wrote a poem and read it to the crowd. the poem said that we shouldn't "treat montana like a harlot" and that "a man of honor would cherish and respect her." why did they let him read that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

at a bernie rally, quist wrote a poem and read it to the crowd. the poem said that we shouldn't "treat montana like a harlot" and that "a man of honor would cherish and respect her." why did they let him read that

montana didnt want to be called a whore but she sure as hell wants to be treated like one

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

wait

this is somehow the least surprising thing

Any minute now Monkey Smashes Heaven will promote objectivism.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEwnEeIc224

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Ben Sasse is a cool young guy. He wants to kill the poor and give tax cuts to the rich, but he wants to be polite about it and do it by the book.

*bad dems fawn over him* so Presidential!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

when did cupp rebrand herself as a moderate republican? i remember her being one of the crazier, racister tv pundits

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 06:41 on May 27, 2017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

NEVERTRUMPs became honorary Dems according to dumbass tit rifles

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nonsense posted:

NEVERTRUMPs became honorary Dems according to dumbass tit rifles

oh no they might dilute the rock solid identity of the democratic party

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SE Cupp is a loving moron who spent the Obama administration lamenting that there were no conservatives like Barry Goldwater, and then she got her new Barry Goldwater and realized that she didnt actually want that poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the 2012 crop of "young New Republicans" got utterly supplanted by the psychotic raving loonies of the alt-right and, hell, total irrelevance couldnt have happened to a nicer bunch of useless dipshits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

the 2012 crop of "young New Republicans" got utterly supplanted by the psychotic raving loonies of the alt-right and, hell, total irrelevance couldnt have happened to a nicer bunch of useless dipshits

the bowtie death march

• Locked thread