Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Goons. WarEternal and I are putting a lobby together, come fight mans. Room is called Goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Like it's seriously not fair how much health boss characters have and how much I suck at doing the air escape move

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Meridian posted:

Goons. WarEternal and I are putting a lobby together, come fight mans. Room is called Goon.

I came, I room'd, I pew pew laser'd.

Gunder
May 22, 2003

I wish you could set a limit on the max allowable ping for Ranked games. I don't mind waiting for 5 minutes to play a game, as long as it's under 50ms.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Gunder posted:

I wish you could set a limit on the max allowable ping for Ranked games. I don't mind waiting for 5 minutes to play a game, as long as it's under 50ms.

If the connection is 2 bars or less you can choose not to confirm the fight

FunkMonkey posted:

I came, I room'd, I pew pew laser'd.

You left right as I joined!! My poor feelings :(

Gunder
May 22, 2003

Jimmy Hats posted:

If the connection is 2 bars or less you can choose not to confirm the fight

Really? I don't ever see bars, just a value measured in ms.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Jimmy Hats posted:

Oh nooooo I had already been at it awhile. I'll keep my eyes open for more, but I'm at family for the holiday weekend, so alas.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
GGs, getting the hang of Robin. Not quite used to all his tools yet, but it's coming along.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Now that DC has watchmen in their normal poo poo will we see Rorschach, Ozymandius, and Silk Spectre II skins ??

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So Ted Kord is permanently dead huh

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Now that DC has watchmen in their normal poo poo will we see Rorschach, Ozymandius, and Silk Spectre II skins ??

Oh God is hope so just to see the nerd meltdown

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

New favorite clash dialogue comes from a Green Arrow mirror match:

"Can't tell which of us is evil."

"I know, we've both got beards."

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Norns posted:

Oh God is hope so just to see the nerd meltdown

Would Rorschachs ultra move be the french fries to the face or the pocket pepper/grappling gun to the chest?

I think it would be the french fries.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Question as DLC character with Rorschach premier skin

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Would Rorschachs ultra move be the french fries to the face or the pocket pepper/grappling gun to the chest?

I think it would be the french fries.

Both. It's contextual.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I swear to god if they add Rorschach into the game he better fight using Capoeria or Drunken Monkey style.

Mainly because I want to see just how big of a hex Alan Moore can cook up these days.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
My buddy just suggested The Comedian skin for Joker, but I say Deadshot. What say y'all?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

My buddy just suggested The Comedian skin for Joker, but I say Deadshot. What say y'all?

:smithicide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDlwcnexmSk

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Now now, we alread know how Rorschach fights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRNlufwjRPA

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Just as a heads up for everyone, Grem and I have been talking about getting us goons sorted out into guilds based on what type of gameplay we're most interested in. Right now we have I think four PS4 guilds, and we've got players spread out who are all interested in the same poo poo that we can get grouped together to get more accomplished in that particular area of the game. I'm currently running Goon Lanterns, not sure who Grem's running, but I'm thinking the best way to get everyone grouped together for what they want to do would be to designate our guilds for certain playstyles, kick everyone from the existing groups and then have everyone apply for the guilds they want to join.

So, if you don't frequent the discord or do the in game guild chat and you find yourself possibly guildless within the next few days, that's probably what's going on. More to follow.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There won't even be 1 guild worth of people left a month from now.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Aphrodite posted:

There won't even be 1 guild worth of people left a month from now.

That too, may as well get everyone who wants to stick around for Multiverse together in one place.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What other things have the watchman appeared in

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Uhh mods can we get a fuckin' ban on this guy holy poo poo :negative:

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
Yeah I'm not worried about it in regards to Dark Empire. We are halfway full so people can leave or join as they want. I'm sure it will eventually get deleted as people stop playing. Seems people are doing multiverse stuff but we aren't close to finishing it.

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

no no wrong engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ApMnZJFXM

there we go

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Atrocitus' just loving Hover And Punch You A Bunch special is pretty satisfying. The man is just so angry.

It's no Supergirl Mom Stare though.

Also he does not appear to have his barfing beat box skill from Infinite Crisis, a game that no one played.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Empress Brosephine posted:

What other things have the watchman appeared in

They had that Saturday morning cartoon for a while.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

all of Deadshot's masks either stupid or ridiculous

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
Speaking of masks. I just saw a Joker one that is a batman hood.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

hup posted:

Everyone has stupid helmets. Characters who don't even wear helmets have stupid helmets. It's kind of great.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Oh I wasn't complaining, he's got Chinese firework dragon guns too

And yeah that Joker one is great

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

The "you're too slow Barry" you get when you knockdown The Flash sometimes as Superman is very choice.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

ExCruceLeo posted:

Speaking of masks. I just saw a Joker one that is a batman hood.

Drink in the bat mite

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the black adam multiverse boss is unbeatalbe

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Poison Ivy's trait is BS. and I am not talking about people using it against me - I have been abusing it. Just use it and play keep away, If needed just meterburn B3 or F3.

Edit: also when I get guild points in ranked, does the guild actulally get anything? or when I finish one of the towers and get stuff does the rest of the guild get stuff? I still haven't figured that out yet. Also the patch that they released is supposed to fix characters and profiles leveling down and crashes (never experienced a crash myself). I guess they got tired of people like me complaining - Doh!

Edit again: AH Finally an Epic for WW! I got so tired of getting epics for everyone else!

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 09:52 on May 27, 2017

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Made up new vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSxUIzICwJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8QuY9hR7j0

Swampers is fun!

Xeremides
Feb 21, 2011

There Diomedes aimed and stabbed, he gouged him down
his glistening flesh and wrenched the spear back out
and the brazen god of war let loose a shriek, roaring,
thundering loud as nine, ten thousand combat soldiers
shriek with Ares' fury when massive armies clash.
I've been using your vids since you released the Kensei one to be mediocre at these games instead of just bad. Thank you for your service.

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity

Kurtofan posted:

the black adam multiverse boss is unbeatalbe

Batman jump in 223 F23 repeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

I'm sure they're going to put in more premier skins. There's no way they included so many Black Adam moves/costumes without planning a Shazam skin down the line.
There's already a pair of Shazam shaders.

hup posted:

There's ones called "Lawton's Business" which are good, they're more or less his current comic incarnation's helmet. I'm currently stuck with one that makes me look like the aquatic guy from Hellboy.

In terms of new characters, I still want to see Young Animal and Wild Storm characters.

It's weird to me that it seems that a lot of Xbox achievements are still getting the rare pop up when I get them, especially when it's things like every arcade ending or the one for kicking your opponent into the cinema interaction 4 times (which made me laugh when I realised what it does), maybe people are just online trying to get to level 20, which I've not done yet.

• Locked thread