Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I honestly didn't think they could come up with worse material for Roman than the garbage they were already making him say but this constant "IT'S MY YARD" poo poo is orders worse than anything else he's ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

VJeff posted:

I honestly didn't think they could come up with worse material for Roman than the garbage they were already making him say but this constant "IT'S MY YARD" poo poo is orders worse than anything else he's ever done.
Trying to take the irrelevant heat from The Undertaker at WM but it doesn't matter because Brock already did it.

Which is inevitably just leading to Roman beating Brock cleanly for the title and becoming more forced than John Cena ever was.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
It's my yard

It's now or never

Cause Vince ain't gonna live forever

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

projecthalaxy posted:

what are your thoughts on ddp and randy savage

planning a match out move for move in the back and rehearsing it over and over in the ring are pretty different

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Maybe the big dog has to stay in the yard because nobody will let him in the house.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

TV Zombie posted:

Oh man, Roman Reigns' "It's My Yard" Shirt looks so bad.

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/status/866921504671494145

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman has low tee. thats the whole post

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Spermgod posted:

planning a match out move for move in the back and rehearsing it over and over in the ring are pretty different

I fit makes the product better, why not rehearse it? It's not like it ruins the integrity of the results.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Davros1 posted:

I fit makes the product better, why not rehearse it? It's not like it ruins the integrity of the results.

cuz when they go to the main roster they can't do that any more and we've seen the results in relative match quality

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

TV Zombie posted:

Oh man, Roman Reigns' "It's My Yard" Shirt looks so bad.

To me it looks like the kid of thing one would see in an 80s pop video.

Which was Dolph Zigglers thing for a while.

And is just about the polar opposite of what we are supposed to think about Roman "The big yard owning bow wow dog" Reigns, (which is that he is cool and good and tough and strong and manly and pretty and tall).

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It's my yard

It's now or never

Cause Vince ain't gonna live forever

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this when I saw the shirt.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
The idea of a silhouetted superman punch seems pretty cool and could make a nice secondary logo but it looks bad. It doesn't actually remind me of Roman.

They should've just parodied the NBA/MLB logos or Jordan's jumpman logo.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

jackofarcades posted:

The idea of a silhouetted superman punch seems pretty cool and could make a nice secondary logo but it looks bad. It doesn't actually remind me of Roman.

They should've just parodied the NBA/MLB logos or Jordan's jumpman logo.

poo poo, when I first looked at it, I thought it was AJ doing his flying forearm.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
It's a shame that 205 Live has such bad ratings since for the past few months it really found itself and no one cares except for the few people who watch it like me. :smith:

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
205 and the Cruiserweight division would be better if there was more Noam Dar and less TJP.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I feel like a UK show would probably do better than 205 Live. At least better in the UK since it's 1) featuring a lot of local talent and 2) not promising a whole new style of wrestling only for them to end up doing the standard WWE match like the Cruiserweight were. Then again, I don't what the Network numbers are like in the UK, so maybe it's not enough to just rely on them for views.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

REigns shirt made me think of a lovely johnny cage shadow kick knockoff

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Just got home from watching some Finnish pro wrassles. I would like to remind you all that live pro wrestling is cool and also very good and you should probably go if there's anything decent in your area :)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Listening to WOL/WOR for the week and it seems the WWE wants to go long term with Jinder to build India business up. At the very least he's going to be Champ until they get the next quarter numbers so Summerslam will be the earliest he'll drop the title. To even *gasp* the Mania program being him vs Cena.

This is gonna be Diesel reign bad isn't it?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I hope jinder does end up in a program with Cena if only so John can give him HGH instead of whatever jinder's on now

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
The idea of Jinder and Brock holding the belts til Mania with Jinder's awful workrate and Brock defending maybe 5 times total :psypop:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Ragnarok the Red posted:

The idea of Jinder and Brock holding the belts til Mania with Jinder's awful workrate and Brock defending maybe 5 times total :psypop:

JBL held the Smackdown belt for almost a year and he was worse than Jinder.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

JBL held the Smackdown belt for almost a year and he was worse than Jinder.

JBL was a much better promo and no worse in the ring.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

MassRafTer posted:

JBL was a much better promo and no worse in the ring.

Yeah I was about to say this. His champion run gave us a lot of good promos and a few great matches.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Listening to WOL/WOR for the week and it seems the WWE wants to go long term with Jinder to build India business up. At the very least he's going to be Champ until they get the next quarter numbers so Summerslam will be the earliest he'll drop the title. To even *gasp* the Mania program being him vs Cena.

This is gonna be Diesel reign bad isn't it?

The India tour isn't until September and if he drops it before then what was the point

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

achillesforever6 posted:

It's a shame that 205 Live has such bad ratings since for the past few months it really found itself and no one cares except for the few people who watch it like me. :smith:

Basically everybody in the world knows it is a bad idea for it to be live directly after Smackdown, that the cruisers should have been on Smackdown instead of Raw, that it should be taped and aired either before Smackdown or in a package with NXT etc. I'd say everybody but Vince but I'm sure he knows too and is just being stubborn for some bizarre reason.

It's a drat shame, because there are some great guys on there and I actually dig most of the little storylines they have going.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

The India tour isn't until September and if he drops it before then what was the point

The India tour is a few house shows, they didn't give him the belt to pop a couple house shows. Whether those sell out or not is besides the point of trying to get a bunch of Indians to sign up for the Network. You might as well have him be champion on that tour, but it doesn't really matter.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

The India tour is a few house shows, they didn't give him the belt to pop a couple house shows. Whether those sell out or not is besides the point of trying to get a bunch of Indians to sign up for the Network. You might as well have him be champion on that tour, but it doesn't really matter.

He should hold the belt until the next India tour

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The_Rob posted:

Yeah I was about to say this. His champion run gave us a lot of good promos and a few great matches.

I meant in the sense that he's a garbage human being.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
gently caress it, let's go all the way. Wrestlemania Main Eventer Jinder Mahal.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

To get Roman over they should have a segment where he's walking backstage and one by one passes every diva in the company who all gush about how good he is at having sex and how much sex they're gonna have after the show while Roman never speaks and just gives sideway glances at the camera with a smile and occasionally raises his eyebrows twice really fast

Thank you for reading my idea

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

oldpainless posted:

To get Roman over they should have a segment where he's walking backstage and one by one passes every diva in the company who all gush about how good he is at having sex and how much sex they're gonna have after the show while Roman never speaks and just gives sideway glances at the camera with a smile and occasionally raises his eyebrows twice really fast

This, but with Jinder instead of Roman.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So, Only Alexa segments on youtube and poo poo posting for me then. Thanks wwe.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

oldpainless posted:

"A better worker than me in the ring and the bedroom" the men should say as he passes them.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

https://youtu.be/pHqCKUqoAeE

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oldpainless posted:

This but Drew Gulak.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

oldpainless posted:

when he's not on screen, all the other wrestlers (sorry, WWE SuperstarsTM) should talk about him and/or ask where he is

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

So, Only Alexa segments on youtube and poo poo posting for me then. Thanks wwe.

See guys? Gonzo is staying the course. I think we should all give them a chance, and not just give up just yet.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cavauro posted:

roman has low tee. thats the whole post

it's a good one u should be proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

The_Rob posted:

Jinder's stable is already better than JBL's Cabinet. Or Kurt Angle's stable, whatever it was called. Or Edge's La Familia, consisting of such luminaries as Bam Neely.

Jesus, the late aughts were a rotten time for stables.

• Locked thread