Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Turns out SA's been hosted on Russian servers for years

Never forget that Glenn Beck said SA was a CIA front. Our allegiances are everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Not sure if this has been posted, but memorial tweets about the two victims of the Portland slayings.

https://twitter.com/SquirrelJaeger/status/868576159692234752
https://twitter.com/studentactivism/status/868606959062323200
https://twitter.com/TheKingCenter/status/868530545952772096

As well as a survivor...

https://twitter.com/Elmessidi/status/868656255702900736

All three of these men came from different backgrounds but were united in death and bodily injury for a common cause.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mik posted:

It's one thing to watch the implosion of the US political system as a non-America, it's another when that implosion poses an existential threat to the rest of us. Come on, USA.

Sorry guys, we killed Oswald a long time ago

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Spiffster posted:

I would love to see Trump's reaction to that :eyepop:

Cruise missiles away

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I shouldn't be surprised, yet somehow I'm still angry.

White House photo caption omits husband of Luxembourg's gay PM

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ice Phisherman posted:

I think Spicer actually did a fantastic job given the circumstances. Press Secretaries are supposed to deflect blame and absorb heat onto themselves. That's what he did and he did it while justifying the unjustifiable. A completely unenviable task.

You are being way too charitable. Failure is his only option. No one believes in what he says. Everybody is looking to tear him a new rear end in a top hat every time he goes outside.

He is entertainment. He is comical ali with a 24/7 show.

What I want to know is why he just won't quit.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://i.imgur.com/B3vj7fr.mp4

gently caress italy amirite?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

oohhboy posted:

What I want to know is why he just won't quit.

He took Trump's oath of loyalty seriously.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

No way.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Young Freud posted:

Not sure if this has been posted, but memorial tweets about the two victims of the Portland slayings.

https://twitter.com/SquirrelJaeger/status/868576159692234752
https://twitter.com/studentactivism/status/868606959062323200
https://twitter.com/TheKingCenter/status/868530545952772096

As well as a survivor...

https://twitter.com/Elmessidi/status/868656255702900736

All three of these men came from different backgrounds but were united in death and bodily injury for a common cause.

Have any Republicans even mentioned this? I expect the typical "thoughts and prayers" bull but in the current climate where they have to know they are encouraging these guys with winks and nods they are just going to ignore it, like with that college guy that was murdered by a alt-righter last week. There's absolutely no way the pres gives a poo poo.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

I'm the guy in the back eating the skin around his fingertips

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I went to the Nick Cave concert in NY and in Red Right Hand he started swapping out lyrics to poo poo on Trump instead. It was a good concert.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Peace among worlds, Rick

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Radish posted:

Have any Republicans even mentioned this? I expect the typical "thoughts and prayers" bull but in the current climate where they have to know they are encouraging these guys with winks and nods they are just going to ignore it, like with that college guy that was murdered by a alt-righter last week. There's absolutely no way the pres gives a poo poo.

The older man that died was a veteran and a republican so maybe we'll hear something. Who knows how they'll frame it other than saying something dumb and gross.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Lid posted:

Never forget that Glenn Beck said SA was a CIA front. Our allegiances are everywhere.

does this mean we get to be part of the deep state?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

SeANMcBAY posted:

The older man that died was a veteran and a republican so maybe we'll hear something. Who knows how they'll frame it other than saying something dumb and gross.

I believe the current right wing spin is actually the murderer was really a leftist.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Seriously. Where secret filez<

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

I believe the current right wing spin is actually the murderer was really a leftist.

sky shark was posting images about how the murderer supported Sanders, and because sky shark is certifiably one of the dumbest pieces of poo poo alive it's probably safe to say that's the latest party line.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Trabisnikof posted:

I'm surprised it isn't THAT SO-CALLED REPUBLICAN VICTIM WAS NO SAINT.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

I went to the Nick Cave concert in NY and in Red Right Hand he started swapping out lyrics to poo poo on Trump instead. It was a good concert.

On a gatherin' storm comes
A fat rumpled man,
Gripping a flacid tiny dick
In a tiny right hand.

He'll tell you that you've been terrific, just the best, really the greatest or what?
He'll rekindle all the dreams
It took the VRA to destroy.
He'll reach deep into the hole
Move on you like a bitch,
But there's not a single thing
that you can do.
When you're a star
They let you do it.
You can do anything.
Grab 'em by the pussy.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

TyroneGoldstein posted:

DPPisstapesH

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Oxxidation posted:

sky shark was posting images about how the murderer supported Sanders, and because sky shark is certifiably one of the dumbest pieces of poo poo alive it's probably safe to say that's the latest party line.

At least the freepers have the decency to say he's so obviously a right wing stereotype it has to be a false flag.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Crabtree posted:

So how would a theoretical deposing of Jared go? Would Trump pressure whichever one of his girls is hitched to him to get a divorce first or what?

Jared isn't going anywhere. He might get his security clearances temporarily revoked while he's being investigated, but it's not like that's gonna prevent Trump from having him continue being involved in everything as if nothing has happened. And if the somehow ends up being convicted of a crime, he would immediately be pardoned by Trump.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oxxidation posted:

i mean it's almost like some sanders voters were motivated primarily by anti-hillary animus???

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

PhazonLink posted:

Where in the Bible does Jeeazus say putting shrimp on a treadmill is ok?

The treadmill takes off... the shrimp murders your famil.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ice Phisherman posted:

Man. Someone really wants to roast him.

I don't think that Trump and company ever really anticipated just how cutthroat government and politics can be.

Who ever knew politics was so complicated? \_()_/

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

TyroneGoldstein posted:

So that's why :filez: were banned many moons ago.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Turns out SA's been hosted on Russian servers for years

We're all Russians and we've been living in Russia this whole time...

:aaaaa:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Was he actually flipping someone off like this? I'm having a hard time making heads or tails of this

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

i mean it's almost like some sanders voters were motivated primarily by anti-hillary animus???

You just keep on thinking that.

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Do we get to be a part? We're it's loving colon. That's how deep we are.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gently caress everybody but glorious leader Trump! #trumptrain

* Sidenote, Italy added to axis of evil alongside Mexico, North Korea, Canada, France, Germany and Montenegro.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

empty whippet box posted:

Was he actually flipping someone off like this? I'm having a hard time making heads or tails of this

Is he really enough of a petty, lovely, 70 year old baby to flip off another world leader? What does your heart tell you?

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

SocketWrench posted:

Really? Just go watch Free Republic every election cycle when JR purges the non true followers of the only true candidate that round

The best part of that is how the One True Candidate changes from day to day, based on JR's whims, right-wing talking points, and who is currently promising to kill the most poors, blacks, and browns. Thus, in order to avoid being zotted, you basically have to watch who JR supports at the moment, and be ready to contradict yourself at a moment's notice, lest you express a nonconforming opinion, and get reported by your fellow Freepers, looking to curry favor with JR.

It's a beautiful, horrifying, glimpse into the broken brains of the GOP.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

http://www.pocho.com/coming-soon-wipe-your-butt-with-trump-papel-higienico-help-migrants/

Someone thought ahead.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

* Sidenote, Italy added to axis of evil alongside Mexico, North Korea, Canada, France, Germany and Montenegro.

My country looks even more out of place in that list than they do in the G7. What a strange time to be alive.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

RandomBlue posted:

Y'all it says "negro" right there in the name, come on!

- Jeff Sessions, probably

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

So smart, he has the best brains and is the most covert ever. Hey, what, you're recording a NATO summit you son of a bitch?!?!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Furnaceface posted:

He took Trump's oath of loyalty seriously.

When Trump dies can we bury his cabinet with him in the tradition of Pharaohs and their servants? I hear it's a great honor, just the best!

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
A week ago I was riding high on the Trump admin shooting itself in the foot repeatedly. Now I've come crashing back down to the reality where I remember that despite all this crap he is still gonna be in power until 2018 at the earliest, and even that's optimistic. Following this trainwreck hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I'm the guy in the back eating the skin around his fingertips

Look, we're made of meat and meat is loving delicious. Especially Trump meat, or so I've heard... *wink* *wink* ...don't think you'd get much closer to a human equivalent to veal. Well, aged veal, but still never had to use his muscles in any appreciable way.

• Locked thread