Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Are you guys completely sure that sacrifices of deniers will not solve climate change?
I could build a good pyre is all I'm saying.

The smoke from all the burning fat is a no-go. You need to mulch them so they can grow trees out of their corpses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Here are some great old toons, for those of you that love labels.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

This art style really reminds me of those pro-KKK cartoons that get posted here occasionally.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Did anyone seriously think Payne is going to stop recycling his cartoon templates with Obama out of office?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
ugh that ramirez, please stop talking about societies you know nothing about

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Does anyone care to speculate on the difference in sentencing?
E: I know that you can be executed for treason, but this is usually reserved for wartime.

I saw an article today on Slate or Salon (I always mix those two up) that said it's literally impossible to charge someone with treason for helping another country unless we're actively at war with that country. I'm not 100% sure if that's true, but giving state secrets to Russia is definitely some sort of High Crime.

"BUNDED."

"Le Global Warming." I hate that poo poo, and Pepe LePew was a rapist.

Jurgan fucked around with this message at 21:02 on May 27, 2017

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

CampingCarl posted:

33 is a free mason thing. The arrows are something to do with the Rothchilds.
Gosh thanks for explaining this; that arrow symbol he'd been using had been bugging me for a while now
http://www.heraldica.org/topics/jewish.htm#rothschild

Bonfire Lit posted:

7 (Jürgen Tomicek, May 24)
So much for the tolerant pope!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Now here's the ramirez I know

where's debt though

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Xander77 posted:

Did anyone seriously think Payne is going to stop recycling his cartoon templates with Obama out of office?

A nice, accurate cartoon. Terrorists kill a few hundred unfortunate souls in the West each year. Climate change could bring down our civilization.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

ACRE & EQUAT posted:

Gosh thanks for explaining this; that arrow symbol he'd been using had been bugging me for a while now

The arrows symbol will always be the armies of chaos for me. Adds a little frisson to his not all out there opinions.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
That's 8 arrows coming out from a point, this is a group of arrows held point down.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Jurgan posted:

"BUNDED."

Similarly, in that last Zelda strip, I first thought Zelda was trying to summon the spirit of Muhammad Ali to heal her bloody feet.

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

It's good that this one has a caption because that's a really bad Merkel.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Bonfire Lit posted:

It's a woman with an ugly haircut :shrug: Works for me.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Bonfire Lit posted:

It's a pretty bad Trump too. If it weren't for the hair I'd think it was Christie.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Guys I need some directions, I'm currently on Manchester Terror and need to get to London Global Warming.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You need to take a hard right at Islamic terror

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

420 Gank Mid posted:

Ramirez literally cant get a single thing right because the Emperor's bodyguards look like this

Also, his bodyguards hit their targets.

e: Should have looked at the next post.

.Edward Penischin fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 27, 2017

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

You need to take a hard right at Islamic terror

It's in the radical Islamic terrorism district.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Where is that in relation to the radical Christian terrorism quarter?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Merkel is about to break that bottle and shank a bitch.
AGC

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:prepop:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I assume this is about how they knew the guy but didn't just arrest him for the hell of it? I guess rule of law = political correctness.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Samurai Sanders posted:

I assume this is about how they knew the guy but didn't just arrest him for the hell of it? I guess rule of law = political correctness.

I really couldn't tell you. The Queen's Guard aren't stationed in Manchester, and they have no involvement in law enforcement unless you count protecting the royal residences.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jedit posted:

I really couldn't tell you. The Queen's Guard aren't stationed in Manchester, and they have no involvement in law enforcement unless you count protecting the royal residences.
I assumed that was the only image of the entire British government (other than the queen?) Ramirez knew, or was sure his audience knew.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

There's only like twenty things from the rest of the world that these cartoonists expect Real Americans to recognize. It's the same reason Russia is always depicted as some combination of a bear, a ushanka, shirtless Putin, a hammer and sickle, and the Kremlin St. Basil's, but still usually gets labeled "Russia."

France is just a snooty big nosed waiter in a beret and striped shirt holding a baguette and a wine glass saying "mon deiu!" by the Eiffel Tower.

The entire Islamic world is just a Der Sturmmer lever caricature of a hook nosed sheik in a bedouine​ robe shaking hands with a bristle bearded suicide bomber saying something with the word "Allah" in it while they're both weilding bloody scimitars and, if we're lucky, there might be a woman in a black niqab and a passable minaret in the background.

Most politoonists are just ignorant, unworldly, old hacks and can be consistently relied upon to reduce everything remotely foreign to them to their broadest and laziest stereotypes.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Duckbag posted:

Most politoonists are just ignorant, unworldly, old hacks and can be consistently relied upon to reduce everything remotely foreign to them to their broadest and laziest stereotypes.

I think this is too long for a thread title

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Pretty sure the guy was born in Britain

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Jedit posted:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I first read that as "posting" as in "posting on SA" and got really confused for a second.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Garrand posted:

I first read that as "posting" as in "posting on SA" and got really confused for a second.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

This is like a Cyanide and Happiness strip.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

This is a transparent proxy for complaining about low-calorie beer. It's okay Tinsley, we know you're a drunk, and fat, and a total, shameless, hack.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It's a rape analogy:eng101:

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

As a type 1 diabetic, go gently caress yourself drunky. :toot:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The Queen's Guard are not actually ceremonial, despite the formalities of their duties when on display. They're fully active soldiers who spend most of their duty hours lurking around the royal grounds in camo. You just don't notice the inconspicuous ones.

Asimo posted:

As a type 1 diabetic, go gently caress yourself drunky. :toot:

I say this every day, he doesn't have to be discussing diet soda.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Come now, having diabetes is not a requirement to wishing harm upon Tinsley.
It's a thing which unites us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Jedit posted:

The Queen's Guard are not actually ceremonial, despite the formalities of their duties when on display. They're fully active soldiers who spend most of their duty hours lurking around the royal grounds in camo. You just don't notice the inconspicuous ones.

I say this every day, he doesn't have to be discussing diet soda.

Pretty sure the guys on big hat duty are performing a ceremonial role

• Locked thread