Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
-barristan is still alive in the books i dont read, and the show had bad writers for this

-who will die??? is becoming more predictable, they lose like 50 million dollars if they choose to keep brother fucker over empowered young millennial dragon rider

-the mountain has changed actors 3? or 4 times, and now even became smaller in a villain suit of black armor? serves zero purpose for driving the story if the hound doesn't come back to kill him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cleagane Bowl won't happen until next season and they will probably wind up killing each other. Possibly by Sandor being fatally stabbed and dragging both of them into a pool of dragon's flame or something else incredibly on the nose.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
This show is going to suck when it finally devolves into all the humans banding together to fight the ice zombies.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ice,

barum bum bum bubarumbum

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_6_R1NsoQ

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Solice Kirsk posted:

Cleagane Bowl won't happen until next season and they will probably wind up killing each other. Possibly by Sandor being fatally stabbed and dragging both of them into a pool of dragon's flame or something else incredibly on the nose.

that is a fair prediction, again i havent read the books so these aren't spoilers unless the writers are going from ruining things for no reason to being predictable

-sandow kills gregor, probably with fire to overcome his fear for ultimate vengance
-dragon woman kills incest woman

anything else? i don't care about the snow people and it just feels like more zombie poo poo in a market saturated with years of bad zombie poo poo.

-tyrion seems like he's going to die a fifth time, but does not until the last episode or never

random guess that wont happen:

- dragon girl or one of the stark girls tells a old man blacksmith to collect the swords the lionisters stole from her dead dad and make a bunch of little swords

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
now wait a minute are they saying in the show that robert strong is really just gregor clegane in a disguise? the book made it clear that a bigass skull got mailed somewhere else so he had to have a different head on the old giant body if he wasn't a frankensteinean horror top to bottom

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

extra stout posted:

- dragon girl or one of the stark girls tells a old man blacksmith to collect the swords the lionisters stole from her dead dad and make a bunch of little swords

Collect the swords, Bentley Bear!

That'll eat up a few episodes of screentime, heh heh heh... :hehe:

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

the book made it clear that a bigass skull got mailed somewhere else so he had to have a different head on the old giant body if he wasn't a frankensteinean horror top to bottom

Bingo (he is a Frankensteinean horror)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
To be honest, I was hoping Cleganebowl wouldn't happen. In the books Browne meets the priest and there's a unnamed character who fits the hound's description though the priest explicitly says that the hound is dead and buried and then she moves on and we never see them again and Sandor has a nice little sendoff where he's out his old life behind him and implied to have found a measure of peace exiting the story on a high note.

I liked that ending for him.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

erry drat day

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

fruit on the bottom posted:

To be honest, I was hoping Cleganebowl wouldn't happen. In the books Browne meets the priest and there's a unnamed character who fits the hound's description though the priest explicitly says that the hound is dead and buried and then she moves on and we never see them again and Sandor has a nice little sendoff where he's out his old life behind him and implied to have found a measure of peace exiting the story on a high note.

Too bad the show...er, showed us how that all ends up for him.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
i cant read.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I don't mind the ice zombie necromancer wizards, since I like fantasy

But it's been 7 years (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and all we know of them is that they like to murder people and turn babies into themselves?? Also there were apparently some loving elves and a guy in a tree and then they immediately died (??????????????)

whats going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Fartbox posted:

But it's been 7 years (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and all we know of them is that they like to murder people and turn babies into themselves?? Also there were apparently some loving elves and a guy in a tree and then they immediately died (??????????????)

no one cares

tits

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Fartbox posted:

*george rr martin thinking very carefully about how to make his world unique from tolkiens*

i need 17 more years but ill describe the bowel movements of the characters from their own perspective so you can experience them making GBS threads just like people poo poo in the real sword and shield days

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

Too bad the show...er, showed us how that all ends up for him.

I know and I hated it!

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

*george rr martin thinking very carefully about how to make his world unique from tolkiens*

i need 17 more years but ill describe the bowel movements of the characters from their own perspective so you can experience them making GBS threads just like people poo poo in the real sword and shield days

Someone post the excerpt, I haven't jerked off in a few hours

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
that's what i'm american tolkien about

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
She was sopping wet when he entered her. “drat you,” she said. “drat you drat you drat you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her oval office became the world.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

now wait a minute are they saying in the show that robert strong is really just gregor clegane in a disguise? the book made it clear that a bigass skull got mailed somewhere else so he had to have a different head on the old giant body if he wasn't a frankensteinean horror top to bottom

Gregors dead but qyburn frankensteined him in both the books and the show and it's not as screamingly obvious in the books but it's pretty clear Robert strong is meant to be some freaky flesh golem poo poo

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

I wish this was long enough to be the thread title

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Ah yes, the best part of the book. "That interesting character you like? Died while you were at the movies! Probably, anyway! No, you can't have a cool flashback sequence of it!"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It was good that The hound found some peace in the books but it was also good that he went nuts on a revenge killing and also whipped his cock out in the show that's my opinion

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

extra stout posted:

More like sword and bored, amiright?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

slowm posted:

Can't wait for every character's spin-off!

they should do a spinoff of arya and the hound's adventures in the countryside

also of theon getting tortured by ramsey

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

They should do a cooking show where Strong Belwas travels around and eats liver and onions.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to see 40 minutes a week of go pro footage from a dragon checking out westeros

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

drowned in pussy juice posted:

It was good that The hound found some peace in the books but it was also good that he went nuts on a revenge killing and also whipped his cock out in the show that's my opinion

agreed

i mean if you don't want more of the hound eating chickens and axing people in the dick then I honestly don't know what to say

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
i watch the show but i'm bad with names so i still don't understand who half the characters being referred to here are

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

the trump tutelage posted:

What's everyone's opinion on most badass death on the show?

I vote Barristan's

that dude who gets smoked by the giant's arrow

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'm for exploding head

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that dude who gets smoked by the giant's arrow

That owned.

Unlike last season's giant. How do you go from kickass giant bow, to smashing skeletons with a burning tree and stomping on them, to kinda ineffectively swatting away spears?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

season 9 confirmed to just be titty snake jumping topless on a medieval trampoline

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Last season I watched was 5 but my money is still on Bronn kills everyone and wins the respect of the dragons, which he uses to keep the stupid undead away while he sips wine and fucks wenches.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I wish this was long enough to be the thread title

GoT Thread: Every stool was looser than the one before

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Soap operas are not good.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lmao that they already spoiled the end of season 8 and the whole show. ya'll thought it's gonna be some cliche fantasy thing with Jon and Danny, but they're subverting all expectations by bringing Renly back.

Confirmed in a leaked behind the scenes photo with the new actor:

bloom fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 28, 2017

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

I don't know who Renly is, so no spoiler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Grey Worm learning to read takes up entirely too much screen time

Dude grey worm is a badass and a lil sweetie, like when he went up and told Missy in halting first year English class words that her teaching sessions were very precious to him I was like awww :3:

This is how you get laid you goony goons, by genuinely impressing some chick so much that even when you tell her you don't have a penis she's like whatever we'll make it work take your shirt off