Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
He obviously either had a lawyer speak to him, or someone else curated that tweet. "In my opinion", really? Donald Trump doesn't state opinions, he only states how things ARE or ARE NOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
"It is my opinion"

Donnie is running his tweets through a lawyer now or at least is listening to the what his lawyer has been screaming at him.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

typical liberals, worrying about equality for the gays but failing to see the real issue at hand: this photo is from 900 years in the future

all hail the Orb

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

Haven't anonymous sources been used in reporting since like, the dawn of time?

Mark Felt was an anonymous source who spoke to the Washington Post.

The Washington Post is 130 years old. The New York Times is 160 years old. Reuters is 165 years old. The Guardian is almost 200 years old. These organizations haven't survived this long because they're just making poo poo up to push political agendas.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Macron on the right, Trump on the left

Not loss, idiot

Captain Splendid fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 28, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

I can't see it but I know what it's supposed to be

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jukebox Hero posted:

I can't see it but I know what it's supposed to be

Donny trying to get free from Macron's grip

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

turn off the TV posted:

The Washington Post is 130 years old. The New York Times is 160 years old. Reuters is 165 years old. The Guardian is almost 200 years old. These organizations haven't survived this long because they're just making poo poo up to push political agendas.

But but........FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/868838993122795522

He really pissed Merkel off lol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/868841482794528768

"in the last few days" I wonder what she might be referring to :laugh:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol Macron admitted that he was loving with Easy D on purpose with their handshakes.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

Also don't forget that trump invented a persona to call up journalists and talk up himself. QUITE LITERALLY FAKE NEWS.

This is not only true, it's funny: http://fortune.com/2016/05/13/donald-trump-denies-pretending-to-be-a-publicist-to-brag-about-himself/

quote:

The Post has unearthed a recording of that 1991 phone call. The voice on the phone describes Trump as irresistible to women.

"He gets called by everybody in the book, in terms of women," says the voice. "He's got a whole open field, really."

On NBC's "Today" show Friday, Trump denied being the voice on the phone. "I don't know anything about it," he said.

But he owned up to it at the time, describing the Miller call as a "joke gone awry," said the Post.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

turn off the TV posted:

Lol Macron admitted that he was loving with Easy D on purpose with their handshakes.

lmao, France rules

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

ElGroucho posted:

lmao, France rules

l oui l

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
If post-G7 comments consist of world leaders taking the time to dunk on Easy D I will lol heartily

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lovely Wizard posted:

Do you really want campaigns focused solely on making Texas or New York go from 46th/42nd lowest turnout to #1?

if you captured every vote in the top 200 cities in the united states you'd still only get 19 percent of the vote.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I hope people loving with trump via handshakes becomes A Thing

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

haljordan posted:

Will the orb affect my ability to start drinking vodka before 9am, as I am doing today?

Try it and find out

Tweet the results

"@Smirnoff Tremendous! Its only 10:30 this morning! I"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sugar free jazz posted:

I hope people loving with trump via handshakes becomes A Thing

I want to see a reverse yank and pull move.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
"how am i doing, guys? im the president, can you believe it?" - the president

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Simply incredible. The best.

--the president watching himself perform in The Piss Tape

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I had a dream last night where I ran into Two Scoops himself bragging to a cashier in a shoe store about how great he was for being elected President.

Then I went to work at a hotel and laughed about it with everyone there. I've never worked at a hotel before. It was weird.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

haljordan posted:

Also don't forget that trump invented a persona to call up journalists and talk up himself. QUITE LITERALLY FAKE NEWS.

I don't remember this, but it sounds hilarious. Do you have a link?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

ambient robot posted:

I had a dream last night where I ran into Two Scoops himself bragging to a cashier in a shoe store about how great he was for being elected President.

Then I went to work at a hotel and laughed about it with everyone there. I've never worked at a hotel before. It was weird.

I had a dream where I was at the White House and met Steve Bannon and called him fat and told him he was going to die of liver failure while laughing at him.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I don't remember this, but it sounds hilarious. Do you have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hIDMQQ7LNY

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

turn off the TV posted:

im sorry but just appealing to age is an absolutely retarded fallacy. just because something existed 130 years ago has no bearing on whether if is currently poo poo or not.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
reminder that the US is 250 years old. if it's lasted longer than any other government in history it must mean it's the best government system anyone has ever thought of :smug:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
lol remember when the democrats and the main stream media declared open warfare on a stupid frog meme then an orange guy with weird hair won the election?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Tried searching for anything verifying the trump deleted montana tweet

found the montana tweet, live and well

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/868799536420065281

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
remember when the washington post ran all of those stories about how sadaam had mobile nerve gas factories and weapons of mass destruction and were the major media cheerleaders for the second invasion of iraq, on the basis of facts that are now common knowledge were entirely fabricated

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
It was a win though, even if a journalist was body slammed. That probably only helped Gianforte's chances.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
making up stuff about russia with even less evidence than some power point slides? preposterous. the washington post has been around for 130 years. no way they could willingly print false information

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

take my advice from before and autoban you dumb piece of poo poo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
nobody cares you retard

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trumps fine lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sir this is the lols thread, not the I'm an insufferable dickbag thread

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

nigga crab pollock posted:

making up stuff about russia with even less evidence than some power point slides? preposterous. the washington post has been around for 130 years. no way they could willingly print false information

dude you're the pizzagate guy

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Flesh Forge posted:

why would you think that? :confused: he deletes them all the time, like every 3rd tweet gets deleted and redone because it has a tiny typo lol

Because it's illegal for him to scrub records of him interacting with the public at his own discretion. In the constitution. Applies to twitter as well.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

haljordan posted:

Sir this is the lols thread, not the I'm an insufferable dickbag thread

Just read the last few pages of the Trump's fine thread. Yeesh how do these people dress themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/MeytarDr/status/868801157786947584