Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Chat Thread
This poll is closed.
anime chat thread 13 8.02%
anime chat thread 2.22 - A SODOM BORN OF THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR 11 6.79%
SHIN ANIME CHAT THREAD 3: THE LAST DAY OF THE EARTH 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD 4: NEW AGE OF HEROES 1 0.62%
ANIME CHAT THREAD V: BEEF TENDENCY END 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD VI: animemonogatari 16 9.88%
anime chat thread vii: 600 pages in like a week 3 1.85%
anime chat thread viii: a bowl of visible aids 7 4.32%
Anime Chat Thread IX: the desert of battle 1 0.62%
anime chat thread x: gifs of takane shijou eating 14 8.64%
anime chat thread xi: the beast that cried 'gas' at the heart of the world 16 9.88%
anime chat thread xii: the one where fire emblem comes out 8 4.94%
anime chat thread the 13th: no art dumps 5 3.09%
anime chat thread 14: this one probably won't get to 2000+ pages 3 1.85%
Chat Thead 15: Post your favorite robot and/or touhou itt 22 13.58%
Anime Chat Thread The Sixteenth: Frequently Anime Questions 3 1.85%
Anime Chat Thread Dimension XV-II: No More Eroes 2: Dawn of the New World 8 4.94%
Anime Chat Thread Part 18: (M)AIDS 17 10.49%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Rest in piss crabcats.

What a snipe.

Anime dog tax?

The dog tax is the only good thing to come from DnD.

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Rest in piss crabcats.

What a snipe.

Anime dog tax?

The dog tax is the only good thing to come from DnD.

Oh dear god, Dog Tax. That made the Trump thread bearable, even if it started as the "Fat Dog Tax" (dogs look cute fat anyway).

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Oh wait, my crabcat is gone too. :rip:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRv1qR6rVw

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Mill Village posted:

Oh wait, my crabcat is gone too. :rip:

Okay, this is beautiful.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kTyRd50Xr8

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nichijowns. Nierowns.

Nichierowns?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJJBOxVAec

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The kind of stuff I love to use for a walk outside! Totally my jam! :dance:

The fact that I'm working on Sunday blows chunks, though. :negative:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Working on Sunday buddies. I also worked all drat day yesterday. Maybe I'll luck out and not have to work tomorrow, a federal and company holiday.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Quest For Glory II posted:

fractale

heaven's memopad

un-go

perfect insider

you got 2/4 right

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De0u8hsU18Y

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5y2gwTc1U

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I've barely even been playing (too many other games are awesome right now), but i do log in and change my glamour like once a week or something.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Working today and tomorrow, of my own volition.

Wooooo.

Maybe I'll buy some booze tonight.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm off work for 15 days

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAO7DftIs5Q

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

I've barely even been playing (too many other games are awesome right now), but i do log in and change my glamour like once a week or something.

:yeah:

The Scion top is so good and I'm mad the skirt is so poo poo.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:3:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

:backtowork:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

Working on Sunday buddies. I also worked all drat day yesterday. Maybe I'll luck out and not have to work tomorrow, a federal and company holiday.
I'm hopeful that, because tomorrow is Memorial Day, most people take their days off and I can finish my project instead of helping someone from Dublin, OH to reset their password. Seriously, why does every freakin' job nowadays in my industry (Software Development / IT / Maintenance) require some "Service Desk / Tech Support" time? I studied IT / Software Dev to help people do their job better, not to awkwardly stammer "Ah! Uh? Yes! What's your User ID? Let me help you!". :argh:

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

a kitten posted:

Last night someone brought up favorite demon names and I rambled about lolBifrons.

You just summed up my last few months in FFXI, and reminded me there's a free login period right now.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My internet is back up now. Tha k you for your support everybody

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

How fortuitous that it would come up right when I reached the point in Utena where I stopped watching last time. It seems fate doesn't want me to finish this show

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GorfZaplen posted:

How fortuitous that it would come up right when I reached the point in Utena where I stopped watching last time. It seems fate doesn't want me to finish this show
Dude. :colbert:

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

would you say that not finishing the show is your Absolute Destiny?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Replace "Baby" with "Gorf" and there you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go43nIkfkvM

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ranzear posted:

Last night someone brought up favorite demon names and I rambled about lolBifrons.

You just summed up my last few months in FFXI, and reminded me there's a free login period right now.

I wonder if I can dredge up the handful of ffxi pics I took. Haven't played since the end of PoC and it's been several new PCs and many years since then.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM7ltD_hYC4

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i never watched the next half of bbb so i guess it's time to see what i think about the anime original stuff. what i can say, though, is rewatching the first half is totally loving worth it, the directly adapted material is amazing

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I didn't mind the anime original stuff as much as other people but now that I've read the manga it really does stick out from the rest of the stuff. I still enjoyed BBB either way and would watch another season of it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm not surprised, i feel like rie matsumoto was a really weird pick to direct the show given her prior work was kyousougiga and the heartcatch precure movie, but at the same time i think her directing puts a really interesting spin on the show that i love love love a whole lot and i don't imagine i'd enjoy it as much without her involvement

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
In other BBB news the 8th volume of the manga is finally coming out in the US but I have to wait until December before it actually gets released

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
One more thing, when you get to the finale wait several months before you watch it like everyone else had to back when the show was airing

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dangerous Person posted:

In other BBB news the 8th volume of the manga is finally coming out in the US but I have to wait until December before it actually gets released

yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i never watched the next half of bbb so i guess it's time to see what i think about the anime original stuff. what i can say, though, is rewatching the first half is totally loving worth it, the directly adapted material is amazing

I still haven't watched the last two episodes

• Locked thread