Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Sage Karam's car has had enough of being driven by Sage Karam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Theris posted:

The cars are set up to turn left, trying to hold them straight along the wall scrubs more speed than letting them naturally drift to the middle and pulling it back to the wall for the next turn.

it's this

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

keevo posted:

Is there still no Discord server for all these racing threads?

I can set one up if there's interest. Only if iospace is willing to mod there too though lol

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Sage sucks rear end and I hope he never returns to the Indianapolis 500 Mile Sweepstakes.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

kidcoelacanth posted:

I can set one up if there's interest. Only if iospace is willing to mod there too though lol

Only if I'm not the only mod, sure.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Nando got the god restart.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Go Nando go

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Amazing that Sage Karam made it that long.

Also Alonso!!!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Please no more yellows.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:allears:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

The best picture

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

About as successful at Le Mans as Toyota
Alonso's run today is reminding me of 2000 (?) when Montoya showed up to make all the IRL drivers look really bad.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hooray!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lord Crapulus posted:

Alonso's run today is reminding me of 2000 (?) when Montoya showed up to make all the IRL drivers look really bad.

It really isn't, I'm not like, trying to pick a fight but Montoya in 2000 might as well have been in a completely different car to everyone else, he was that fast.

It's definitely like Mansell's first run in '93 though.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wuh oh

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

gently caress!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Lord Crapulus posted:

I tell people that the split ended when Montoya took the checkered since it showed CART's best could moonwalk all over the IRL regulars at Indy.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:ughh:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Honda God dammit

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Here we go...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Honda letting down a world-class driver.

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It really isn't, I'm not like, trying to pick a fight but Montoya in 2000 might as well have been in a completely different car to everyone else, he was that fast.

It's definitely like Mansell's first run in '93 though.

That's fair. There are at least all the other Andretti cars up with him today, whereas yeah Montoya's was an absolute curbstomping.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Was waiting for the Hondas to start being Hondas.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
gently caress YOU RHR

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Come on down to your local Honda dealer and see our offers on our finely crafted gas powered mosquito sprayers, just in time for summer.

Offer valid while supplies last.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
Nando feeling like Luke Skywalker when Vader starts wasting the other pilots in Red Wing

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

:perfect:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What a shame for former champion and former series champion Ryan "World Class" "The good race car driver" Hunter-Reay.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Crapulus posted:

That's fair. There are at least all the other Andretti cars up with him today, whereas yeah Montoya's was an absolute curbstomping.

To be honest though the field quality was nowhere near as good.

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

Their car colors are similar enough that when I saw the smoke at first glance I just assumed Honda had hosed Alonso again

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Karam died so that everybody else may live.

Except RHR.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
also a reminder that Nando still hasn't seen what a banzai last lap pass at Indy looks like

he hasn't won this thing yet

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Human Grand Prix posted:

To be honest though the field quality was nowhere near as good.

The best IRL guy may honestly have been Buddy Lazier.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I don't think I could handle it if Alonso's engine went.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I will never post in this thread again if Alonso's engine doesn't blow :toxx:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

also a reminder that Nando still hasn't seen what a banzai last lap pass at Indy looks like

he hasn't won this thing yet

uh excuse me he raced with pastor maldanado for years

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Alonso probably has the strongest car left in the field. Unfortunately were gonna have a fuel mileage party here.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

LoL... Rossi and pit stops at indy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Wirth1000 posted:

I will never post in this thread again if Alonso's engine doesn't blow :toxx:

i dont like our odds

• Locked thread