Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DancingShade posted:

Hilary vs Trump. It's like do you want a boy or a girl version of President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho from Idiocracy?

Because neither pick is a good outcome for anyone.

Except the President guy actually did the right thing and saved the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Except the President guy actually did the right thing and saved the country.

True, the characters of Idiocracy were more high minded than our real life leaders.

I'll include Upgraydd in that comparison too.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Radical and BADical! posted:

there's actually a few good points in there. hillary wouldn't have been as bad as all that but yeah, democrats definitely fall into the trap of "ok i got them in office now i get to stop paying attention/doing anything!" but yeah just lol if you unironically believe hillary was looking to bring back jim crow

Hillary clinton is an idiot and would have had us in a war already. We dodged a serious bullet with that murderous monster.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

as opposed to trump bombing syrian forces multiple times because his approval numbers keep dropping.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

as opposed to trump bombing syrian forces multiple times because his approval numbers keep dropping.

The only reason he has to deal with Syria is because Obama was a warmonger. :smuggo:

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah, that's probably practically better, because he has no foresight or strategic vision, and just leaves it up to his generals to keep trying the "big bomb" tactic.

Hillary would have come into office aiming for a war.

Edit: This is obviously not a defense of Trump, but since most of our options outside of Bernie in America are "lovely" or "horribly lovely"... :shrug:

mgreen42 fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 28, 2017

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

The only reason he has to deal with Syria is because Obama was a warmonger. :smuggo:

kekekekekekekeke we're already at war and have been for decades

no matter how bad Obama was he will always stand head and shoulders above the trump family

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

DancingShade posted:

I'll include Upgraydd in that comparison too.
We'd get a double dose of reform!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

kekekekekekekeke we're already at war and have been for decades

And, thanks to that kenyan muslim, we'll be at war for decades more.

no matter how bad Obama was he will always stand head and shoulders above the trump family

If he keeps getting million dollar checks from his wallstreet buddies (for "speeches") I'm sure he will. :smuggo:

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

And, thanks to that kenyan muslim, we'll be at war for decades more.

If he keeps getting million dollar checks from his wallstreet buddies (for "speeches") I'm sure he will. :smuggo:

i'd rather the kenyan muslim who's buddies with wall street than the pasty nazi failing his way upwards with daddy's stolen jewish gold

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
upgraydd for god-emperor 2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

i'd rather the kenyan muslim who's buddies with wall street than the pasty nazi failing his way upwards with daddy's stolen jewish gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgkgZ0eOMs

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

that's a proclick right there

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

this owns but hillary clinton retires to her cybernetic lizard biopod whenever she's not in the public eye, so she is completely disconnected from human media and none of these very true quotes will ever find her pericapsular sinuses

seriously wtf would she be trying to do by running in 2020, go for some record as the most major-party-nominee losses?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i'd rather the hypocritical liberal than the guy who i dont like :qqsay:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Was that supposed to be some kind of burn?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
sure the guy who was supposed to be for hope and change provided neither and instead of helping the poor he takes hundreds of thousands from the rich elite who support him but at least he's not trump!!! :qq:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
little bitch boy human being. little cry baby liberal. go kurt cobain urself in some dark corne

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

your friend a dog posted:

the guy who i don't like is an avowed liar who has broken every single campaign promise and committed treason on his very first day in office. he wants russian hookers to piss on my grave. but yeah i'm totally an idiot for favoring the center-right hypocrite. just lol if you call Obama a librul

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

VideoTapir posted:

Was that supposed to be some kind of burn?

he voted for trump, man, cut him some slack. also he appears to be a bit slow

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

he wants russian hookers to piss on my grave.

But we all want that. :shrug:

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
well, i plan on hanging myself later so you might as well start making some calls

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

well, i plan on hanging myself later so you might as well start making some calls

Don't do that. Hillary is going to run again in 2020. You'll want to take the opportunity to screech "It was HER turn!!" when she loses then too.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

Don't do that. Hillary is going to run again in 2020. You'll want to take the opportunity to screech "It was HER turn!!" when she loses then too.

i loving hate hillary. i just hate trump more

in fact, here is a list of politicians i loving despise

TRUMP
HILLARY
THE REST OF THE GOP
THE REST OF THE DEMOCRACTS
HITLER
OBAMA

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

the guy who i don't like is an avowed liar who has broken every single campaign promise and committed treason on his very first day in office. he wants russian hookers to piss on my grave. but yeah i'm totally an idiot for favoring the center-right hypocrite. just lol if you call Obama a librul

Sure dude, "treason"

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Sure dude, "treason"

it's not my fault he hates america, dude

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

This but unironically

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i loving hate hillary. i just hate trump more

in fact, here is a list of politicians i loving despise

TRUMP
HILLARY
THE REST OF THE GOP
THE REST OF THE DEMOCRACTS
HITLER
OBAMA

how about otto von bismarck

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Hi Im Barack Obama:

*Says Iraq war was a huge mistake*

*Destabilizes the rest of the middle east and most of north africa*

*Gets nobel peace prize*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Instead of going hey we had the wrong candidate because we lost to loving Donald trump sad brain libs are screaming for martial law and reformed voting system lmao

B
E
R
N
I
E

Would've
O
N

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

JB50 posted:

Hi Im Barack Obama:

*Says Iraq war was a huge mistake*

*Destabilizes the rest of the middle east and most of north africa*

*Gets nobel peace prize*

He got that Nobel Peace Prize before the other things. Correct order: Says Iraq War was a mistake. Gets elected President. Gets Nobel Peace Prize. THEN destabilizes a handful of countries through endless drone warfare.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Apoplexy posted:

He got that Nobel Peace Prize before the other things. Correct order: Says Iraq War was a mistake. Gets elected President. Gets Nobel Peace Prize. THEN destabilizes a handful of countries through endless drone warfare.

In the memoir of the former director of the Nobel Institute they admitted that giving him the award was a mistake.

God help you if you dared publicly question him getting the award at the time though.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Really? I remember most people being confused at the time

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

The_Franz posted:

In the memoir of the former director of the Nobel Institute they admitted that giving him the award was a mistake.

God help you if you dared publicly question him getting the award at the time though.

uh are you serious because i'm pretty sure "lmfao what on earth has he done to deserve that" was a pretty strong talking point at the time, even among some nominally left-leaning circles

maybe it was just a local discourse kinda thing

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

food court bailiff posted:

uh are you serious because i'm pretty sure "lmfao what on earth has he done to deserve that" was a pretty strong talking point at the time, even among some nominally left-leaning circles

maybe it was just a local discourse kinda thing

Local discourse on stormfront, maybe :colbert:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
The man himself seemed pretty ambivalent about having received it.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

tactlessbastard posted:

Local discourse on stormfront, maybe :colbert:

Nah everyone outside of a certain beltway bubble knew it was political blackmail

thoughts and prayers fucked around with this message at 20:36 on May 28, 2017

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

fruit on the bottom posted:

Really? I remember most people being confused at the time

no they were actually very happy, as Obama was the best president we've ever had

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Strudel Man posted:

It's actually possible to decline a Nobel prize, but that would've required Obama to have a scintilla of personal integrity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Strudel Man posted:

Who wants to be a token?

• Locked thread