Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I liked Doom and bought at it release and it was cool and all but once I completed it I was done.

Didn't touch it after that.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Naked Bear posted:

ATOMIC BOMB?!

Holy poo poo, I need to jump up to 0.15.

e: And update my artillery mod to fire nukes. :stare:

There is also spent uranium ammo that is ridiculous good.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

There is also spent uranium ammo that is ridiculous good.

I have five personal lasers so I don't bother shooting bullets anymore. Evolution factor is currently about .88 so that may change when the really big guys start showing up.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

not caring here posted:

I liked Doom and bought at it release and it was cool and all but once I completed it I was done.

Listen man I think you're really cool but this hurts me

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

God drat I can't wait to see this FC5 outrage pick-up a bit :allears:

gently caress, I still need to get to Horizon zero dawn, have it sitting here. I'm on the B playthrough of nier and it's a bit of a slog. Everyone says the third one is the meat and potatoes, so I'm trying to be hopeful.

not caring here posted:

I mean, is that not Doom.exe, and how it should be?

I don't even think I know anyone that does the MP. I guess some people like collecting the skulls or whatever?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I may be dumb, but I'd buy another Doom if it came out. I really liked it but it has the lowest played hours of any AAA game in my steam library.

Something about it just didn't grab me.

Maybe it's more fun on console or something?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

not caring here posted:

I may be dumb, but I'd buy another Doom if it came out. I really liked it but it has the lowest played hours of any AAA game in my steam library.

Raus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

not caring here posted:

To each his own. You're still cool to me pal

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Love you too, bro

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

not caring here posted:

I definitely bothered to finish it, but it didn't blow me away, and once the ending credits rolled that was it. Immediately sold it

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Welcome to my ignore list, gently caress tards!!!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Anyone played Endless Space 2 yet? How does it stack up compared to Stellaris?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I haven't put more than 30 minutes into doom but I can't play dark atmosphere type games a whole lot. dark souls kinda filled that niche last year.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Listening to some of the audio tapes in doom you realize the demons actually fear you

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Doom guy is an extinction-level event for the demons. That's the plot. You're literally the worst thing to have ever happened to Hell.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I don't even think I know anyone that does the MP. I guess some people like collecting the skulls or whatever?

Wait, there's a multiplayer?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Carteret posted:

Wait, there's a multiplayer?

Season pass, too

I don't even think I realized until after I sold it

I guess it scratches that doom/quake PVP itch for some, but meh

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i still havent gotten to play the friday the 13th game their poo poo is so jacked up. I try not to get mad at games because I mean they're game and all, but I havent been able to get past the title screen once in over 24 hours.

what a loving poo poo show. i emailed for a refund but lol

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

eb games had a half price sale on this weekend so i got doom for 40 bucks nzd

like 25 us or whatever

hope it's good

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
doom was good for $60 usd

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not one of mine i'm not this lazy but it's too late for edits

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

not one of mine i'm not this lazy but it's too late for edits

me but with depleted uranium shells and the tank flamethrower.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

cowboy elvis posted:

Doom guy is an extinction-level event for the demons. That's the plot. You're literally the worst thing to have ever happened to Hell.

This. I've replayed it like 3 times.

not caring here posted:

I played it on PC. I don't know how it would be on console.

Doom owns bones OK you nerds

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
lmao

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

It’s time to draw a line in the sand. We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base.

ten thousand years lmao

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
If only there was a game about the might of America and killings loads of brown people. Besides every call of duty the past decade, spec ops the line, battlefield 3&4, those two poo poo games about NKorea taking over America, a dozen other games I can't think of, and the greatest game: 50 Cent Blood in the Sand

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Ps if you've never played 50 cent blood in the sand you owe it to yourself to do so

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Capn Beeb posted:

lmao

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

It’s time to draw a line in the sand. We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base.

ten thousand years lmao

sometimes I can't decide whether I love or hate the internet for blessing us with such bounties of comedy, but also giving a platform for every weirdo with an axe to grind

FastestGunAlive posted:

Ps if you've never played 50 cent blood in the sand you owe it to yourself to do so

If that's not possible, check out the LP. It's pretty rad as far as I remember: https://lparchive.org/50-Cent-Blood-on-the-Sand/

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Who in their right mind identifies with fictional crazy religious cult members? Very weird.

Also "gamer cultural appropriation"

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

A twenty something year old 4chan nazi posted:

We’ve sat through your multicultural lectures and your preachy games aimed at degenerates and miscegenators.

The :ironicat: is through the loving roof.

loving sex havers and niggers, I'm gonna go post on /pol/ about the glorious white race :qq:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

FastestGunAlive posted:

Haven't played it but I've seen a Let's Play and holy poo poo that game is incredible.

Missionary Positron posted:

If that's not possible, check out the LP. It's pretty rad as far as I remember: https://lparchive.org/50-Cent-Blood-on-the-Sand/

This is the one. It's amazing.

UP THE BUM NO BABY fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 28, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Listen, the people behind the petition want Far Cry to return to its roots of a frat guy white dude killing a bunch of islanders.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Pesticide20 posted:

Haven't played it but I've seen a Let's Play and holy poo poo that game is incredible.

This is the one. It's amazing.

I'll have to check that out lp.

I should go replay the game. It's honestly a decent cover shooter, which is made better by the soundtrack, ridiculous plot, and voice acting

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Blood on the Sand is absolutely incredible.

Bitch took my skull, yo fifty, hit that bigass ramp.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

FastestGunAlive posted:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Season pass, too

I don't even think I realized until after I sold it

I guess it scratches that doom/quake PVP itch for some, but meh

games with a half life of six months selling season passes for multiplayer is the funniest poo poo ever

Like any battlefield game with a season pass means "up until we churn out another battlefield game I guess?"

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Doom is kind of different since it already has an established name. I'm guessing they wanted to cash-in on older dude nostalgia? Idk

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It's coming from inside SA!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

A lot of you guys think it's fun to joke, and I get that, but with the economic and racial unrest that's been mounting here for years, this extremely volatile presidential race, the rapidly climbing rate of firearm purchases, entire generations feeling hopeless about America's future- all the signs are pointing to widespread armed conflict among America's civilian population very, very soon. Hundreds of millions of people will be in a horrible place, and millions will be slaughtered, raped, starved etc. I get that Ubisoft planned this out a while ago but maybe they should have retooled it a bit (fictional location maybe?) and, as it is, it all seems like a lovely attempt to earn a quick buck off of the impeding misery of an entire nation; just my two cents.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I can't believe you loving cunts thought that I was just trolling

video gaems are real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yall realize that petition is satire right?