Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
#110 Butt Ghosts (kicks off with Boots' finest reading perhaps)
#133 Ice Chewers

I also like sharing the eps where it's pure laughing with no real cause for "judgment". Eps like asexuals and dozerfleet and such are amazingly funny, but it's a bit of a downer if you imagine the person on the wrong end of the poster's actions. Astral Rex Havers and Ice Machine Emptiers are guilt-free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Any Cling You Want (You Got It) is how I've introduced several people to the F Plus. I'd also recommend the wedding episode and the first singing episode. None are too gross, but they give a nice exposure to the variety of weird topics the F Plus covers.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I started with bug fuckers and so should everyone else

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013

Andrast posted:

:yeah: If you can't handle the F Plus at their worst, you don't deserve them at their best.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Andrast posted:

Throwing people into the deep end, eh?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the djinni episode and the piggyback ride episode

because yes, people are talking about these things right now and they really care about their djinns and getting a ride from a stranger

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
The MLP ep was what got me into The F Plus. Lemon's Rainbow Dash voice is still creepy.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
New episode is up! It's about a place called RantRampage.com. Cannot for the life of me figure out what the subject could be!

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
My vote is for both Dozerfleet episodes back to back

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The Lou Reads episodes about Bugchasers, Cum in food, and interracial cuckolding.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Twitch posted:

The Lou Reads episodes about Bugchasers, Cum in food, and interracial cuckolding.

Don't forget about the rear end in a top hatanal destruction episode!

It is one of my favorites; I relish other's traumatic response. I can't stop saying "sloppy punch-hole."

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
starting with Lou Reads is 'jumping in' your friends to this horrible self flagellating internet gang

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Listening to Lou Reads with your buddy on your roadtrip would be like if you got invited to bad movie night at somebody's house and you brought Faces of Death.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I introduced my girlfriend to the FPlus on a cross-country roadtrip, with Blurtit and Sissykiss and one of the recipe episodes. I think any of the wiki-type or question episodes are really good introductions. Also, yes, Dozerfleet, the Dozerfleet episodes are the best.

The Bug Fuckers episode is hilarious imo, even if only for the maggot human being joke.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Guy Mann posted:

Listening to Lou Reads with your buddy on your roadtrip would be like if you got invited to bad movie night at somebody's house and you brought Faces of Death.

I convinced two of my friends to watch SWAP.AVI. One of them watched it in the middle of the night, and retched so hard he woke up his wife. The other one secretly threw his copy in the trash on a college campus.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

X-Ray Pecs posted:

New episode is up! It's about a place called RantRampage.com. Cannot for the life of me figure out what the subject could be!

Didn't they do another episode about the similarly titled RageRant.com?
Is there like an endless list of sites with 2 R words where I can go to whine?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

That Old Tree posted:

Don't forget about the rear end in a top hatanal destruction episode!

It is one of my favorites; I relish other's traumatic response. I can't stop saying "sloppy punch-hole."
Nice man-tail hanging down.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Doing a wikihow Ep marathon and the courtesy pee is way stranger than I remembered.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I unreasonably love the image of a sixth-grader playing Starcraft with his old nerd dad over LAN in 2017.

Also, Lemon is a good dad.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 28, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm not a father and have no prospect of ever becoming one, but I can't imagine letting my child within a mile of the internet until they're at least a teenager.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It's fairly inescapable, I'd like to think I could keep my kid away from YouTube stars but in reality they'd be the same as the kid that couldn't watch the Simpsons.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Doing a wikihow Ep marathon and the courtesy pee is way stranger than I remembered.

It's a marvel that that article not only stayed up as long as it did, but they went to the trouble of giving it illustrations, despite how clearly it was some guy's fetish.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I unreasonably love the image of a sixth-grader playing Starcraft with his old nerd dad over LAN in 2017.

Also, Lemon is a good dad.

eSports is now old enough that the new up and coming players could easily be the kids of the stars of yesterday. Excited for the first starcraft dynasty.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

That one guy wouldn't have had a problem with dull, expensive razors if he had bought from HARRY'S

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

change my name posted:

That one guy wouldn't have had a problem with dull, expensive razors if he had bought from HARRY'S

With Harry's razors, you can design your own website in 45 minutes.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Harrys razors is NOT a law firm

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Shave recipes don't repeat within a year

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Now I actually sleep on Harry's razors, and let me tell you, it's the best sleep I've had in my life.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

SHAVE STAMPS!!!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

What episode is it when they go on a huge aside making fun of podcast ads?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
r/ecuseyourself, I think, although they've had a couple since as well.

Edit: Yep, it's at 26:33.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 22:30 on May 28, 2017

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if the F+ were to ever have ads, it'd have to be for Bad Dragon

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I genuinely wonder if the F-Plus episode about Bad Dragon effected their sales, podcasts are already such a nerdy thing that I can't help but imagine some curious people found out about dragon dildos through F Plus and figured "hell, I'll try it!"

efb, sort of

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

r/ecuseyourself, I think, although they've had a couple since as well.

Yeah, it's most noteworthy that every single episode of Adjudicated Guess has 'em too. The Squarespace aside was amazing though, for sure.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I want to increase my sex power.

Which episode should I listen to?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

131: Ask a stupid question, make a stupid podcast

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I want to increase my sex power.

Which episode should I listen to?

Nothing gets your sex power going quite like Sexy Baby Bunnybwead.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Guy Mann posted:

I genuinely wonder if the F-Plus episode about Bad Dragon effected their sales, podcasts are already such a nerdy thing that I can't help but imagine some curious people found out about dragon dildos through F Plus and figured "hell, I'll try it!"

efb, sort of

Dollars to donuts that bad dragon's customer base is so much larger than the fplus's audience that it didn't even move the needle.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

kalensc posted:

#110 Butt Ghosts (kicks off with Boots' finest reading perhaps)

I love butt ghosts just for Acer cracking himself up while trying to talk in farts

edit: Didn't the F Plus listens get blown up by the Star Trek Crusher slash episode?

Sexual Aluminum fucked around with this message at 19:49 on May 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
double post!