Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Let me know when the local Southern baptist Church seizes my city hall, raids the police station with ak 47s and decapitates the sheriff :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Let me know when the local Southern baptist Church seizes my city hall, raids the police station with ak 47s and decapitates the sheriff :rolleyes:

Sounds about as doable as local muslims doing the same

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

phasmid posted:

It's a bizarre way to phrase it. "Radical right wing terrorists" often come from these travel ban countries. Vague, it needs clarification.

You probably get funnier after you've had a few. Do so, please and take the nearest mechanical conveyance to me, where you can keep me howling with laughter.

No sir. Just plain don't like 'em.

So you're saying the right wing is responsible for like 100% of all terrorist attacks then

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Aesop Poprock posted:

So you're saying the right wing is responsible for like 100% of all terrorist attacks then

Terrorists tend to be radical. Any strain of political thought can become radical. I'm not sure what you're after here, dearie.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

phasmid posted:

Terrorists tend to be radical. Any strain of political thought can become radical. I'm not sure what you're after here, dearie.

Well we're only discussing murder terror deaths and that seems like it's entirely on the rights side if, like you said, that includes both hardcore right wing Christian/alt right/white supremacist groups and hardcore right Muslim terrorists

Sweet pea

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't think antifa has actually gone on murder rampages for example

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't think antifa has actually gone on murder rampages for example

untrue, infamous antifa terrorist B. Hussein Obama was photographed committing mass murder:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
The U.S has a proud tradition of white Christian terrorism, we didn't care about Sandy Hook or Stork Roof, but god help you if you murder for the wrong sky wizards

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

white_noise posted:

untrue, infamous antifa terrorist B. Hussein Obama was photographed committing mass murder:

There's no proof those weren't already dead

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Well we're only discussing murder terror deaths and that seems like it's entirely on the rights side if, like you said, that includes both hardcore right wing Christian/alt right/white supremacist groups and hardcore right Muslim terrorists

Sweet pea
Also white supremacists are already outpacing Islamic terrorists in the U.S. body count so far this year, for as I know there haven't been any successful Islamic attacks in America in 2017 yet.

I mean there will be eventually because in recent history the Islamic terrorists have had their act together more. But the Nazis are giving it a go. I believe the Nazi-perpetrated body count is at least five if you count the Nazi guy who was also a jihadi who killed other Nazis. And it's statistically plausible there's a future mass casualty attack in the planning stages out there somewhere.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Gross. I can't believe this is an argument.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Also white supremacists are already outpacing Islamic terrorists in the U.S. body count so far this year, for as I know there haven't been any successful Islamic attacks in America in 2017 yet.

I mean there will be eventually because in recent history the Islamic terrorists have had their act together more. But the Nazis are giving it a go. I believe the Nazi-perpetrated body count is at least five if you count the Nazi guy who was also a jihadi who killed other Nazis. And it's statistically plausible there's a future mass casualty attack in the planning stages out there somewhere.

look we're just gonna have to deal with radical right wing terrorism ok

go on about your life as if nothing is happening, statistics show you're more likely to be killed falling down the stairs than by the hands of a nazi

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

The White Dragon posted:

like i'd vote for her over the trump but her track record in my home state is pretty lukewarm at best so me, i wouldn't expect anything good out of her
She's popular with a lot of the Bernie crowd because of stepping down from the DNC to support Sanders in the primary, so you can see her name tossed around in those circles. But, she ticked off the party proper by being skeptical of the Assad attack a few months ago, and there's even some criticisms from the left.

Dunno if she could survive higher scrutiny, and she's only a congresswoman.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

VikingSkull posted:

First we have to be willing to identify the problem.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

go on about your life as if nothing is happening, statistics show you're more likely to be killed falling down the stairs than by the hands of a nazi

Nah, I think we should stop white men from travelling altogether.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bholder posted:

Not even to other white countries?? I'm supposed to go to Ireland in august

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

that would be unconstitutional

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

VikingSkull posted:

that would be unconstitutional

Now you're getting it. Now extrapolate from this realization.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wait he said all together. So I can't move at all in terms of leaving where I am, sitting on the edge of my bed texting and wanting to get at food I left scattered across the floor for myself?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

1redflag posted:

Are violent foreigners on foreign soil protected by the constitution now?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

Are violent foreigners on foreign soil protected by the constitution now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJp_CRF_e2w

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

1redflag posted:

nazis.... must be accepted?!?!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

I'll take that as a no

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Trump seems ok

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

Conflating religion with politics

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

SlipkPIe posted:

Conflating religion with politics

you didn't read the post I quoted did you

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theperminator posted:

Even if that were true "other people have died of things get over to it" is a retarded thing to say, go tell the families of victims "yeah your family member is dead and while it'd be really easy to put a stop to this, more people die of heart disease so we just have to accept that getting shredded by nail bombs is a fact of life now"

How are we supposed to tell which small amount of lives we're supposed to care about? Because we've established that people killed by repealing safety and health regulations is just the cost of doing business. It seems inconsistent.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lemming posted:

How are we supposed to tell which small amount of lives we're supposed to care about? Because we've established that people killed by repealing safety and health regulations is just the cost of doing business. It seems inconsistent.

Having long term exposure to something that can cancer in 50 years still allowing you to have a family is different than being 15 years old and having your face exploded by nails, you loving moron.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Liberals are consistently making false equivalences and moral parallels that are disingenuous because they are huckster charlatans, and idiots

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Easily preventable deaths should be prevented, removing safety regulations is as dumb as saying "having your face torn off by a nail bomb is just a fact of life now"

You can do something about it, but the liberal blinkers won't let anyone see that there's a problem, just like they prevent anyone from seeing the problem in Hillary losing to the least qualified presidential candidate ever. Maybe if we say sorry to people for blowing us up and wring our hands some more the problem will go away?

Also they're gonna get Trump any day now!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Having long term exposure to something that can cancer in 50 years still allowing you to have a family is different than being 15 years old and having your face exploded by nails, you loving moron.

Lmao, try to remember the liberal MO, as long as it sounds powerful in words it outweighs actial actions, liberals consider baseless and stupid arguments as powerful as long as the lies flowery language creates a stronger sounding "argument"

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
we have to be accepting of nazis who want nonwhites out and liberals who want nazis out, so I guess after the nonwhites and nazis get out that leaves america to the white liberals???

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao, try to remember the liberal MO, as long as it sounds powerful in words it outweighs actial actions, liberals consider baseless and stupid arguments as powerful as long as the lies flowery language creates a stronger sounding "argument"

"Now let me tell you about why we should breath cancer chemicals and poison streams, it's because it won't kill you right away, loving liberals, if I'm not putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger it isn't bad to kill someone "

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

"Now let me tell you about why we should breath cancer chemicals and poison streams, it's because it won't kill you right away, loving liberals, if I'm not putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger it isn't bad to kill someone "

thats an unfair accusation, freedom is like a dartboard and sometimes you miss the bullseye and hit "starve public schoolers" instead

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

white_noise posted:

thats an unfair accusation, freedom is like a dartboard and sometimes you miss the bullseye and hit "starve public schoolers" instead

Maybe if poors don't want poisoned water supplies they'll just boot strap themselves into being born millionaires and leave.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Personal responsibility be damned! *a liberal*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Long ago you said you want browns picking your slave vegetables and other browns absorbing industrial poisons so we know your dumb stances

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
The Trumpniks in here would be those people who live in China and say the smog is fine, it's not killing you right now so why worry

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Aesop Poprock posted:

white countries

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

The Trumpniks in here would be those people who live in China and say the smog is fine, it's not killing you right now so why worry

Your posts get more and more incomprehensible as time slogs on.

• Locked thread