Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I hope Barron Trump is having a good time, wherever he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We can't stop the lol from leaking in this thread. And in my opinion, that's the true crime

Also, I'm just so tired of all this winning

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Heath posted:

Well that depends. Is mother home?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Runaktla posted:

The more proper he is supposed to be the more he's okay with simplifying himself and acting improper, and his supporters like that.

All part of Tump's 13 dimensional Connect 4.

You might have had a point that he was playing to his base if at any point in his life Donald Jorge Trump demonstrated an ability to understand how people feel and what their reactions to his actions might be. Since he is a person who gives out national secrets to Russians in order to impress them, I think it's safe to say that he's just being his own, dumbass self.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Well that depends. Is mother home?

She is now :quagmire:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
lol

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Let's not guys....

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

Liberals: "see this clip of merkel DESTROYING donald trump!!!"

(please ignore the destruction of peace and civil rogjts)

Please enjoy getting shot by your idiot police then getting fired because your boss didn't like how you voted

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

Strangely, the first alias Trump employed to call into newspapers and brag about how many women wanted to gently caress him was "John Baron".

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Liberals: "see this clip of merkel DESTROYING donald trump!!!"

(please ignore the destruction of peace and civil rogjts)

Sir, this is the lol thread

This is not lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Just be patient, there will be a "Post itt every time you lol that Mike Pense is the president"

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yep, I'm saving my full orgasmic power just for that

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Here's a coming lol:

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Outpost22 posted:

Walter Cronkite was a pathetic traitor. He mis-reported what happened in the Tet offensive. What the gently caress is he doing editorializing? The Vietcong LOST the Tet offensive

Walter Cronkite was a pathetic partisan "journalist " with blood on his hands. One should not look very far to determine that the Tet offensive was actually a stunning loss for the Viet Cong, but Cronkite reported it as a victory for the communists. He crossed the line from reporting to editorializing and in so doing enabled enabled the Communists. With the Communist take over of South Vietnam, millions would die in subsequent executions and reeducation camps. When all this occurred, he would

We would have won the war if we had gone all out. Many Vietnam veterans told me in countless examples that the war was micromanaged. Johnson was inept at waging war because the bombing was half-assed. Also, it was the leftist propaganda running through our universities that undermined our determination to win. Political candidates like McGovern only reinforced this. The leftist propaganda continues to this day. Believing that everyone just want peace,

I should really stop responding to posts from 500 posts ago, aka two days ago. My bad.

Bacon Taco fucked around with this message at 01:19 on May 29, 2017

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008
n/m

Mickey Mental fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 29, 2017

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Outpost22 posted:

Walter Cronkite was a pathetic traitor. He mis-reported what happened in the Tet offensive. What the gently caress is he doing editorializing? The Vietcong LOST the Tet offensive

Walter Cronkite was a pathetic partisan "journalist " with blood on his hands. One should not look very far to determine that the Tet offensive was actually a stunning loss for the Viet Cong, but Cronkite reported it as a victory for the communists. He crossed the line from reporting to editorializing and in so doing enabled enabled the Communists. With the Communist take over of South Vietnam, millions would die in subsequent executions and reeducation camps. When all this occurred, he would

We would have won the war if we had gone all out. Many Vietnam veterans told me in countless examples that the war was micromanaged. Johnson was inept at waging war because the bombing was half-assed. Also, it was the leftist propaganda running through our universities that undermined our determination to win. Political candidates like McGovern only reinforced this. The leftist propaganda continues to this day. Believing that everyone just want peace,

was it nixon that wanted to nuke vietnam

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mother should I build a wall, mother should I run for president

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Scary! posted:

Mother should I build a wall, mother should I run for president

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

TotalLossBrain posted:

Here's a coming lol:

The Rock / Alan Grayson 2020

e: former representative alan grayson during the Obamacare debates ~1 year after Obama's Inauguration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco

white_noise fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 29, 2017

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
we deserve zuck

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Here's a coming lol:

Maybe he means Edmund Hillary

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

TotalLossBrain posted:

Here's a coming lol:

Hillary running again would be the bleakest possible lol that could still be qualified as an lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

He ded.

Probably still has more to offer than Hilldawg.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Maybe he means Edmund Hillary

Hilary from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She is going to run in 2020 toxx

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Toxx void if she dies before that

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

paul_soccer10 posted:

Toxx void if she dies before that

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tumble posted:

sure but that doesn't change the fact that the New York Times, Washington Post, Boston Globe, or San Francisco Chronicle are paragons of journalism, and have been for a hundred years.

lol source your quote this is is awesome

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Outpost22 posted:

Why does it even matter that we "lost"? Vietnam currently is basically an ally.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

morally adept posted:

Why does it even matter that we "lost"? Vietnam currently is basically an ally.

more countries would be our allies if we set them on fire

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lol...and again we're reminded of how bad our choices were.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

maskenfreiheit posted:

more countries would be our allies if we set them on fire

- Dornuld Jay Trumpet before ordering Syrian strikes

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
We just need to tell trump that his hands were too small to have given Russia influence over the election and he'll admit everything

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

- Dornuld Jay Trumpet before ordering Syrian strikes

germany doesn't want to be our friends because it's been too long since we set them on fire

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

maskenfreiheit posted:

germany doesn't want to be our friends because it's been too long since we set them on fire

On the plus side, that makes Japan like our BFFs.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Wait, what? Add more money?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/868979531641741313

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Once again demonstrating that he does not know what his bill actually does.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

turn off the TV posted:

Or any bill, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

turn off the TV posted:

Fake news! No reporting what the actual bill says!