Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQBNDnrS8HY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Free Avshalom

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Rust Martialis posted:

Free Avshalom

Under the condition that she not threaten the president anymore.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
What sort of freedom is that?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

thatbastardken posted:

What sort of freedom is that?

The sort that doesn't get Lowtax in trouble.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i believe she did

also i mixed up Powerball (taylor swift alt) with Speedball (makes real bad MS paint webcomic and did an Xcom LP with the soldiers cuddling each other for support) and got really confused

Didn't he also have at least one Tropico LP with an elaborate "wacky" subplot about the main character being transformed into a woman, because transformation webcomics guys gotta transformation webcomic? Or is there another transformation webcomic guy doing Let's Plays with fetish leak?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Antivehicular posted:

Didn't he also have at least one Tropico LP with an elaborate "wacky" subplot about the main character being transformed into a woman, because transformation webcomics guys gotta transformation webcomic? Or is there another transformation webcomic guy doing Let's Plays with fetish leak?

that was him

and most lp posters have gross fetishes

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

and most posters have gross fetishes

Corrected.

:stare:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I knew the guy was a bit off (ok, a LOT off) from the IT threads, but.. just...

God drat.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well, that is p Dilbert as gently caress

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Guy friendships are complicated

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
thats really out of character for dilbert, actually

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
im going to carve poo poo into my arms today #wow #whoa

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fun times in the anime chat thread

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Troposphere posted:

Fun times in the anime chat thread

can you be an awesome person and sample some? I dont wanna go into the dark place.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

While you're at it can you update the report shaming thread?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hogge Wild posted:

that was him

So thats why idgaf about lets plays...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Hogge Wild posted:

that was him

The Dark Id can't get going unless he completes a playthrough of a lovely grindfest game and shotguns a bottle of vodka spiked with minced lizard and rat tails. He's been playing fun games recently, which means he's resorted to glaring at pictures of 90's JRPG protagonists while rubbing salt into cigarette burns on his forearms.

Sometimes at night he wakes up in a cold sweat screaming "NOMURRRRAAAAAA!" at the top of his lungs.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Screaming Idiot posted:

The Dark Id can't get going unless he completes a playthrough of a lovely grindfest game and shotguns a bottle of vodka spiked with minced lizard and rat tails. He's been playing fun games recently, which means he's resorted to glaring at pictures of 90's JRPG protagonists while rubbing salt into cigarette burns on his forearms.

Sometimes at night he wakes up in a cold sweat screaming "NOMURRRRAAAAAA!" at the top of his lungs.

Actually he's a filthy neoliberal

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK has a new favorite as of 15:48 on May 29, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I do not care.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

IDGI

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
i care

and i care about you paladinus

come with me and we will discuss ways to improve our well-being and share heart-warming anecdotes in a friendly and non-threatening environment

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What ever happened to El pinto grande and frolixo and etc? I dont remember any big goodbyes for a lot of the old guard, they just kinda vanished. Wherever fistgrrl is, I hope she's happy.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

read the comments

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Charles Bukowski posted:

What ever happened to El pinto grande and frolixo and etc? I dont remember any big goodbyes for a lot of the old guard, they just kinda vanished. Wherever fistgrrl is, I hope she's happy.

EPG was Zack's forum name, right? He's still doing WTF, D&D!? over at his own blog, http://www.thebadguyswin.com/ . Still good enough that I check it once or twice a month.

I think I've seen Frolixo in random Facebook groups, so he's still alive, at least.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
egg plant gwizard

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Charles Bukowski posted:

IDK about any of them in particular, but a lot of the old school just got sick of SA for whatever reasons and just quit posting.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Charles Bukowski posted:

There was one day where like 3 or 4 admins including epg quit back in 2014. Wayne Gretzky survives.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There was one day where like 3 or 4 admins including epg quit back in 2014. Wayne Gretzky survives.

Well, he IS the great one.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There was a good quote about it too, by Daikatana Ritsu. Something about pigs getting stuck in a doorway.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

sweeperbravo posted:

egg plant gwizard

Wasn't she doxxed by Something Sensitive and revealed to write rape fetish fanfiction?

I think Ozma was shown to be an anti-trans feminist who worshipped Tori Amos or something like that, so I might be getting them confused

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

GeneX posted:

Wasn't she doxxed by Something Sensitive and revealed to write rape fetish fanfiction?

I think Ozma was shown to be an anti-trans feminist who worshipped Tori Amos or something like that, so I might be getting them confused

i can't remember the difference between the two and i feel bad about that, i know that EPW probated me but otherwise they mix together in my memory. Ozma was the one who was obsessed with Latin?

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

EPW was obsessed w Latin and was outed to the college where she taught as writing incest erotica under a pseudonym on amazon

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

GeneX posted:

whaddaya know, she did. which makes my 4 probations from her suddenly hilarious

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Why...were they..rape related?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

They look like pretty run-of-the-mill shitposting probes to me :shrug:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

coronatae posted:

EPW was obsessed w Latin and was outed to the college where she taught as writing incest erotica under a pseudonym on amazon

Which is kinda loving spiteful because who doesn't have a pseudonym to write incest erotica these days? She should have got tenure

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kelp Me! posted:

They look like pretty run-of-the-mill shitposting probes to me :shrug:
but her fanfics!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Hell im reading incest erotica right now