Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

It's funny you mention that, because I think the gameboy one is the only one I have experience with back in the day. It took me a while to guess what I needed to do but once you do the game is like 15 minutes long or something like that, I know I beat it.

Also they eventually ported the Wii game so you can get it digitally on current consoles and steam now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

My only exposure to A Boy and His Blob was when my ex girlfriend was digging around in her attic and found her older brother's NES and that's the only game she could find for it (still in the slot, iirc).

I remember not knowing how the gently caress to play it so we just stopped playing after about ten minutes and never touched it again.

That's pretty much everyone's experience with A Boy and His Blob. It's got such an inspired, wonderful concept and it's completely wasted because instead of making puzzles around that you just wander aimlessly in boring locales. It's a game that's more beloved for its potential than what it actually was.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Random Stranger posted:

That's pretty much everyone's experience with A Boy and His Blob. It's got such an inspired, wonderful concept and it's completely wasted because instead of making puzzles around that you just wander aimlessly in boring locales. It's a game that's more beloved for its potential than what it actually was.

Okay good because the game's cult following made me afraid that I was really missing out on something great.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

Random Stranger posted:

I had to give the Twin Goddesses fight music to the world somehow. So I recorded a versus match with infinite time and let the music play.

FWIW, I figured out in the process of doing this that there are more music tracks for fighting than that. It's just that this one plays on multiple stages (there's only six in the game) and the other ones while bad, are also bad in the normal way that you're not going to remember them. This is something else.
Is the music for the game not just redbook audio that you could just rip to WAV/FLAC/MP3/OGG/whatever with CDex or other music ripping software of your choice? That way you could listen to it whenever.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
The PSX doesn't actually use normal redbook audio, it all had to be encoded in a different format for the system to play it. I think it's based on MPEG-1.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

Elliotw2 posted:

The PSX doesn't actually use normal redbook audio, it all had to be encoded in a different format for the system to play it. I think it's based on MPEG-1.
Well whatever it is, I've been able to rip such music from PS1 games as redbook audio just fine in the past. Obviously not all games use it - some go for a more MIDI-esque approach like Squaresoft's titles, some stream audio off the disc like Croc or Mega Man X4 (XA audio, wasn't it?) - but others just have redbook (or whatever equivalent IDEFK).

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
If a PSX game is using redbook/CDDA then it's just standard, they never did anything weird with that.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Shadow Hog posted:

Is the music for the game not just redbook audio that you could just rip to WAV/FLAC/MP3/OGG/whatever with CDex or other music ripping software of your choice? That way you could listen to it whenever.

You know, it hadn't occurred to me since it's a trick that rarely works but I popped it into a CD player and discovered that all the voice samples are redbook audio in Twin Goddesses! The music is too, so I can listen to greek oom-pah music on the go.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Elliotw2 posted:

This is wrong, tons of PS1 games used plain red book CD audio. It was optional that a developer could save disk space if they wanted more music by using various low-impact compression methods, or even just use live synthesis from MIDI and MIDI-like formats, as on the SNES audio hardware.

Most PS1 titles went the red book audio route because they didn't have much music and didn't need much disc space for the other game data - for instance with 45 minutes of red book audio you still have ~275 megabytes to store everything else.

Zarikov
Jun 20, 2004

Metal Gear? Metal Gear? Metal Gear!
Dinosaur Gum

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Per this Gamesx.com table, the Turbo Express has a 7V DC power supply with 700mA of current and a 3.5mm x 1.35mm (or vice versa) plug. Looking at pictures of the OEM adapter, the voltage and amperage bear out. So you could try to find a generic adapter that meets those specs. An amperage higher than 700 mA is fine, but less than that and you may have issues.

You may also be able to use a 7.5V DC adapter, per the site selling one as such below:

https://en.retrogamesupply.com/products/power-supply-for-nec-pc-engine-gt-turboexpress

In that case, something like the Velleman PSSMV1USA would be a good bet. DON'T HOLD ME TO IT, but considering that the Turbo Express uses 6 AA batteries (which are nominally 1.5V each for 9V total), I suspect a 7.5V adapter might be well within the power spec of the Turbo Express.

Ah that PCE adapter guide is exactly what I needed. Thanks much!

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Has anyone else quit gaming cold turkey for awhile and come back later to play?

I've been gaming for 28 years now since the age of 4, my gaming habits have cycled off and on over the years (being my main hobby at times, and not at others). However, I dunno... just feels like it is the right time for me to take a break. I'm about to beat BOTW, and Zelda was the first game that really hooked me, so seems a convenient place to do it, coming full circle.

I have other things I need to focus on: 2nd kid being born in a few months, other hobbies (especially working out and clean eating), and constant brain fog/lack of focus.. not sure if my increase in gaming the past few years during my recent gaming "cycle" may be the culprit (dopamine overload becoming the norm, though I'm no neuroscientist and that may be BS, maybe I just developed ADHD in my 30's). Most of all, my playing games has felt like a chore/habit more than an enjoyable hobby, probably because of my big backlog is putting pressure to just power through games, rather than take my time and enjoy them. Streamlining my collection may help.

Also, I have seen times where I let gaming interfere (especially in college), and kind of rather not have my kids get hooked like I did. I don't think games are unhealthy, I love them obviously, but the habit can become unhealthy.. and addiction even. Rather limit their exposure to it from me, feels weird even thinking/saying it.

Since it is a retro thread, figured other "old timers" like me may have gone through the same thing at one point and reigned things in a bit. Or am I being an idiot?

That said, I am taking a hiatus for a few months and considering severely reducing my gaming time afterwards to the point I will not have time to make a dent in my backlog. So my retro collection may end up on the chopping block (SA Mart, eBay, etc.). I'd keep a select set of games and all my childhood games for nostalgia feels... everything else may go (can always get Everdrives later if I regret my decision).

- I haven't used my PVM since I moved, so if any DC/VA/MD goon is interested in a 14" Sony PVM + the BNC to scart cable + scart cables for SNES/N64 and PS1/PS2, PM me and I can set up a SA Mart listing to negotiate a price and whatnot. Otherwise it will get tossed onto Craigslist and I can undercut the people trying to get $300 for them.

- I am also considering selling off my GBA modded with the 101 screen (mostly use my SP-101 now), a Famicom edition GB Micro, etc. Also, a spare Gamecube (no digital out). Let me know if you are interested and I will create a SA mart listing, I'd rather give people first dibs here rather than just tossing up on SA Mart or eBay, I've enjoyed the wisdom shared and camaraderie here.. and the usual goon trolling.

If I do list games, I'll let people know here so they don't miss it.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I'd say keep your stuff in storage if you have to have it away for a while. You are obviously into this stuff and you'll have time again for it later in life.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Just a question about the modded GBA you mentioned; it's an original model, not an SP, right?

Also, I kinda agree with GutBomb, you should save some stuff. Just at least stuff that's hard to find/has sentimental value/monetary value, like the PVM or a console that you're nostalgic for.

Adeline Weishaupt fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 29, 2017

al-azad
May 28, 2009

I've gone through several "realignments" as my interests change. Overall I play fewer games than I did 10 years ago even though I probably have more time to play them these days oddly enough.

But yeah, keep the stuff you have strong feelings for. There will be a time where you're like "I want to re-experience this!" but oh, it's gone and too much of a hassle to get it back. Sure you can emulate most of this stuff but there's emotions in physical goods whether we like it or not.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

umalt posted:

Just a question about the modded GBA you mentioned; it's an original model, not an SP, right?

Also, I kinda agree with GutBomb, you should save some stuff. Just at least stuff that's hard to find/has sentimental value/monetary value, like the PVM or a console that you're nostalgic for.

Ya, its a glacier one with the 101 screen installed. One of the ones those sellers who bought up all the 101 screen stock sells on eBay, had a new shell, new buttons and glass screen lens when I bought it (and still looks pretty new since I never take it out of the house and take care of my poo poo).

Ya, I will definitely keep a certain amount of stuff, definitely anything with nostalgia and certain games/series. However, I do have too much that I will never get to. But ya, I will box some of it up and put it in my basement storage area to get it out of sight to not lure me to playing, but not regret getting rid of it.

But I have a GBA SP, the modded GBA + 101 screen, the GB Micro, a Zelda edition DS Lite, and a bunch of 1/2 working DS Lites I was going to carve up into a fully working DS lite (one just needs a new hinge but is fully functional otherwise) and a Gameboy Macro. as well as other means to play GB/GBC/GBA games... so I probably will just sell everything but my SP. Get rid of console redundancy.

Things like most of the Xbox original games I have on PC as well.. basically just leaves Stubbs the Zombie. So may get rid of my Xbox. Most of the 360 games I'd play work on my XB1 as well, so will probably get rid of my 360. Plus I am more of a Nintendo and Playstation fan, so just clear out stuff that won't get used.

With everything I want to do besides gaming, when I come back from my hiatus, I probably will be down to playing Mario Kart on occasion, and maybe 2 or 3 storyline based games a year (mostly would be Switch or PS4 games anyway). Who knows, I may come back and want to play as much as I do now, but I still have too big of a backlog.

al-azad posted:

I've gone through several "realignments" as my interests change. Overall I play fewer games than I did 10 years ago even though I probably have more time to play them these days oddly enough.

But yeah, keep the stuff you have strong feelings for. There will be a time where you're like "I want to re-experience this!" but oh, it's gone and too much of a hassle to get it back. Sure you can emulate most of this stuff but there's emotions in physical goods whether we like it or not.

Ya, definitely. Zelda games and my NES and N64 are staying, same with my PS3 fat. Maybe DQ and FF games too, but I dunno when I will ever replay those as much as I'd like to think. Most other consoles were stuff I repurchased after selling the ones I had in the past (my PS2 fat w/hdd), or ones I missed out on growing up and have no nostalgia for (like my SNES).

Ya, physical is better, but one thing I would like to establish in my kids is not to get attached to too much physical stuff. I'm no hoarder, but I definitely have too much crap in general and am trying to scale back so my kids can live a less, I dunno, materialistic life. I feel too much guilt getting rid of stuff as it is, especially things that were gifts or from childhood/high school... so I'd like to get them to save money more and live lighter/freer, so I should live by example I guess.

FireMrshlBill fucked around with this message at 05:12 on May 29, 2017

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I was just talking to a friend last night about my gaming systems growing up. I sold my NES and a bunch of games to get a TurboGrafx 16, and of course regretted it. Later I sold my SNES and games to Funcoland for enough store credit to get WWF WrestleMania for the PlayStation. Obviously that was a huge regret.

Between that and selling all my Transformers, GI Joe's and Star Wars figures, I have a lot of remorse which has led to never selling anything now. Even if it sits in storage untouched, it's there. I'm not so hard up for cash that I need to sell my gaming stuff so I just keep it to avoid future possible regret. :)

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

So recently, I had a desire to use my GBA SP and Nintendo DS. Unfortunately, both are pretty fuckin' busted it seems. The GBA SP's charging port is busted from what I could deduce, and the Nintendo DS has both a hosed up top screen AND possibly a hosed up Slot 1.

I've been told the NDS isn't worth saving, and a quick perusal online shows the GBA SP can't be saved unless I learn2solder. What do, just sell them and get replacement ones in red?

And also I guess I should ask about GBA/DS flash carts.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

widespread posted:

So recently, I had a desire to use my GBA SP and Nintendo DS. Unfortunately, both are pretty fuckin' busted it seems. The GBA SP's charging port is busted from what I could deduce, and the Nintendo DS has both a hosed up top screen AND possibly a hosed up Slot 1.

I've been told the NDS isn't worth saving, and a quick perusal online shows the GBA SP can't be saved unless I learn2solder. What do, just sell them and get replacement ones in red?

And also I guess I should ask about GBA/DS flash carts.

Look up gameboy macro. if your DS bottom screen and slot 2 works, then you just need a resistor to trick it in thinking it has a top screen and some wire to relocate the speakers. Remove the top screens and you have a dedicated GBA handheld. gameboymacro.com

Make sure there are no issues with the pins for the GBA SP charging port. You may be able to fix it easily if nothing is fried.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

FireMrshlBill posted:

Make sure there are no issues with the pins for the GBA SP charging port. You may be able to fix it easily if nothing is fried.
'

I do remember trying to finagle the adapter plug to try and force a charge. A closer look into the port reveals it's fuckin' dirty. I'mma clean it real quick with a dry Q-Tip. It's either dirty or bent outta shape from abuse.

For reference, my sis's old SP charges pretty swell, and that one's real clean.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

widespread posted:

'

I do remember trying to finagle the adapter plug to try and force a charge. A closer look into the port reveals it's fuckin' dirty. I'mma clean it real quick with a dry Q-Tip. It's either dirty or bent outta shape from abuse.

For reference, my sis's old SP charges pretty swell, and that one's real clean.

if you have alcohol, that could help as well.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

FireMrshlBill posted:

Look up gameboy macro. if your DS bottom screen and slot 2 works, then you just need a resistor to trick it in thinking it has a top screen and some wire to relocate the speakers. Remove the top screens and you have a dedicated GBA handheld. gameboymacro.com

While I understand the appeal of having the DS GBA functions in a compact unit and this is a pretty cool use of DS's with broken or hosed up top screens, this seems a little perverse. I hope this doesn't happen to many fully working units.

FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

Charles Get-Out posted:

While I understand the appeal of having the DS GBA functions in a compact unit and this is a pretty cool use of DS's with broken or hosed up top screens, this seems a little perverse. I hope this doesn't happen to many fully working units.

I hope it doesn't either. I purchased a few different broken DS lites for cheap to do this. I probably won't get to doing what I planned since I am slowing down on my gaming, but between 3 broken units, I thought I could end up with 1 fully functioning DS, and one "Gameboy Macro".

Its not a bad idea if the top screen is totally busted, especially if the DS card slot is also bad. But ya, if people are using functional ones, or just ones with bad hinges, that would be bad.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

widespread posted:

possibly a hosed up Slot 1.

Just curious, did you use a Supercard with it? Like the original/early Supercard that had the huge box that stuck out of the slot?

My big fat launch DS's port is pretty much totally hosed now and only works with the Supercard. If I put a regular DS card in, it just slips out again.

[insert morality lesson about the evils of such devices here and how I had this coming]

... you know, I haven't played with my DS in a while, and I did just find the charger... I wouldn't mind firing it up again, I kinda miss it.

e. This fuckin' thing

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

FireMrshlBill posted:

Has anyone else quit gaming cold turkey for awhile and come back later to play?

I've been gaming for 28 years now since the age of 4, my gaming habits have cycled off and on over the years (being my main hobby at times, and not at others). However, I dunno... just feels like it is the right time for me to take a break. I'm about to beat BOTW, and Zelda was the first game that really hooked me, so seems a convenient place to do it, coming full circle.

I have other things I need to focus on: 2nd kid being born in a few months, other hobbies (especially working out and clean eating), and constant brain fog/lack of focus.. not sure if my increase in gaming the past few years during my recent gaming "cycle" may be the culprit (dopamine overload becoming the norm, though I'm no neuroscientist and that may be BS, maybe I just developed ADHD in my 30's). Most of all, my playing games has felt like a chore/habit more than an enjoyable hobby, probably because of my big backlog is putting pressure to just power through games, rather than take my time and enjoy them. Streamlining my collection may help.

Also, I have seen times where I let gaming interfere (especially in college), and kind of rather not have my kids get hooked like I did. I don't think games are unhealthy, I love them obviously, but the habit can become unhealthy.. and addiction even. Rather limit their exposure to it from me, feels weird even thinking/saying it.

Since it is a retro thread, figured other "old timers" like me may have gone through the same thing at one point and reigned things in a bit. Or am I being an idiot?

That said, I am taking a hiatus for a few months and considering severely reducing my gaming time afterwards to the point I will not have time to make a dent in my backlog. So my retro collection may end up on the chopping block (SA Mart, eBay, etc.). I'd keep a select set of games and all my childhood games for nostalgia feels... everything else may go (can always get Everdrives later if I regret my decision).

- I haven't used my PVM since I moved, so if any DC/VA/MD goon is interested in a 14" Sony PVM + the BNC to scart cable + scart cables for SNES/N64 and PS1/PS2, PM me and I can set up a SA Mart listing to negotiate a price and whatnot. Otherwise it will get tossed onto Craigslist and I can undercut the people trying to get $300 for them.

- I am also considering selling off my GBA modded with the 101 screen (mostly use my SP-101 now), a Famicom edition GB Micro, etc. Also, a spare Gamecube (no digital out). Let me know if you are interested and I will create a SA mart listing, I'd rather give people first dibs here rather than just tossing up on SA Mart or eBay, I've enjoyed the wisdom shared and camaraderie here.. and the usual goon trolling.

If I do list games, I'll let people know here so they don't miss it.

I think everyone interested in gaming would be a lot happier if they get rid of the concept of a backlog. When the 360 was (and still is) being clearanced at GameStop I collected a ton of games for it in their 3 for $10 sales. I have a big 360 backlog. I then acquired a backlog for Wii U as well towards the end of its run. And like anyone with a humble bundle account, I have a massive steam library.

I was all stressed out about how I would ever get through all those 360 and Wii U games before I tackled my growing PS4 library and/or bought a switch.

I realized I'll never get through it. We live in an age of GameStop discounts, gamefly closeouts, redbox sales, steam sales, humble bundles, Xbox live and psn sales, eBay, Amazon, all of it. It's waaaay easier to acquire games than it is for the average adult to play them.

Once you stop thinking about it as "a backlog I have to get through" and start thinking of it as "a big selection of games to choose from and play for a while" it becomes much less stressful. This hobby shouldn't be stressful.

These days I look at it as I have a bunch of 360 games to play if I feel like it, and that's as far as I take it. If I don't get through all 3 Mass Effect games, in not worried about it.

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 29, 2017

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Is there a particular emulator that lets you create saves on the old battery powered EA Sports games aka NHL, Madden, NBA Live, FIFA, Triple Play, etc..? I believe these cartridges at the time had a battery soldered into it for saving which eventually goes bad after awhile.

I could use save states I suppose for seasons but I'm not sure about the create a player/team options since if you wipe Triple Play Gold's data it doesn't see the battery and won't let you make edits.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Code Jockey posted:

Just curious, did you use a Supercard with it? Like the original/early Supercard that had the huge box that stuck out of the slot?

My big fat launch DS's port is pretty much totally hosed now and only works with the Supercard. If I put a regular DS card in, it just slips out again.

[insert morality lesson about the evils of such devices here and how I had this coming]

... you know, I haven't played with my DS in a while, and I did just find the charger... I wouldn't mind firing it up again, I kinda miss it.

e. This fuckin' thing

I actually used an original R4. Y'know. The one that fits like a regular DS card, but can hold a 2 GB micro SD.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

e. This fuckin' thing

Hah poo poo I forgot all about these things. Was that from before or after the DS cards that acted as a passthrough to let you load roms off a GBA cart?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EnvyJ posted:

I know we're PAL but I'm always tempted to get a DD just cos

Fishmech sold me a DD and I've never turned it on

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Is the Sega Trio still the best go to for an all-in-one Genesis/CD/32x power adapter?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Code Jockey posted:

e. This fuckin' thing

:eyepop: I've never knew those existed. Throw some gears on it and it's a steampunk flashcart

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
^^^^ Ha! Yeah with that on top with a DS card sticking out, and the GBA cart on the bottom with a CF card sticking out, my DS looks ridiculous enough, no need to make it worse by steampunking it. :P

HAT FETISH posted:

Hah poo poo I forgot all about these things. Was that from before or after the DS cards that acted as a passthrough to let you load roms off a GBA cart?

That one lets you do it - it has a matched GBA slot cartridge with a CF card slot in it, and you can load DS/GBA/NES/whatever roms off of that.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

I've been there. 10 years ago I sold off the last of my gaming stuff. I traded them in for gaming PCs and I feel that has been the right decision, since those can do a lot more than just game.

I'd say keep the consoles, especially if you have modded stuff. Store them properly for future everdrive/CDR usage. But sell the games. Maybe keep the SNES ones that can't be everdrived? Definitely sell the PVM if you can get $250+ for it.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Retrogame thread, I come to you today to drink your tears and feast on your jealousy, for I have two words and one emoticon for you:

Tengen. Tetris. :10bux:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

Retrogame thread, I come to you today to drink your tears and feast on your jealousy, for I have two words and one emoticon for you:

Tengen. Tetris. :10bux:

-performs traditional russian dance symbolizing jealous rage-

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Using Super Mario World to install a code handler and real-time hex editor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixu8tn__91E

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

Gorgolflox posted:

Is the Sega Trio still the best go to for an all-in-one Genesis/CD/32x power adapter?

It's the only one I'm aware of. I got mine a few years ago, I understand that it went up a lot in price since then so unsure if worth the $.

Edit: Id love to do some large modular DC power system for all sorts of consoles, I started working on a spreadsheet of specs a few years ago but as of yet it hasn't gone further.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eebnSYFixxxPeojx8rjmKHl6TZgsvYiiBvAUoMrE__I/

falz fucked around with this message at 23:55 on May 29, 2017

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Heran Bago posted:

Using Super Mario World to install a code handler and real-time hex editor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixu8tn__91E

This is really amazing, but oh my god people pronouncing it "snezz" is like nails on chalkboard

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

univbee posted:

-performs traditional russian dance symbolizing jealous rage-

I am 99% certain that the clerk at the local overpriced retrogame story just punched "Tetris NES" into their pricing software and got a label for the Nintendo Tetris (it was actually marked $14.99 but games were 33% off this weekend). Since this is the same store that thought $120 was an appropriate price for Japanese copies of Persona (currently available for 1 yen plus shipping), I am shedding no tears for getting away with this.

Alucardd
Aug 1, 2006

Gorgolflox posted:

An alternative is the RetroDC which can also be used almost as a universal adapter as well. He only makes them in preorder batches which the next one is in August:
http://retrodcpowered.com/?i=1

I only got mine last week but it works great so far for my Gen 1+CD 2 combo.

I was considering adding extension cables and whatnot to connect more of my consoles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
The Sega Trio would be great if it was in stock on a regular basis. I have been trying to get one for over a year now to no avail. I understand the guy is hand making them all and everything but at a certain point if you have that big of a demand and can't keep up with supply you should look into better ways to get them into people's hands.

It isn't even like this is a UltraHDMI or Hi-Def NES situation where they have to get the boards produced in China, flash the bios on them and test them out. It is just a power supply with a new lead on it.

• Locked thread