Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

fruit on the bottom posted:

Don't kinkshame in this of all threads

I'm totally down with kink shaming guys who get off on texting 15 year olds their penis while their infant child is sleeping in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Lote posted:

I'm totally down with kink shaming guys who get off on texting 15 year olds their penis while their infant child is sleeping in the background.

No, I mean being attracted to Huma.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Seriously, you freaks have loving legitimate mental issues

Worshiping piss daddy though? Totally sane

:ironicat:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Worshiping piss daddy though? Totally sane

:ironicat:

Only you weirdos think in terms like that, I just support a guy that cuts through the BS

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Only you weirdos think in terms like that, I just support a guy that cuts through the BS

vote for my senile grandpa who yells at the tv 2020

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Which candidate was this?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Apoplexy posted:

That's, like, a few miles from Mar-a-Lago. Trump probably did it to get us off the Russian trail. He killed that guy personally while on one of his 50 golf trips.

It's more than a few miles from Mar-a-Lago, but it does happen to be very close to a number of Trump properties that are swarming with Russians. You can read about it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e0a3_story.html

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Spunky Psycho Ho only wants to bang Stepford Wife types. How incredibly shocking.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Which candidate was this?

The answer is and always will be Jeb! Bush

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

It's more than a few miles from Mar-a-Lago, but it does happen to be very close to a number of Trump properties that are swarming with Russians. You can read about it here: [url]https://www.washingtonpost.

Stopped reading here

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Stopped reading here

See, when it comes to you, I can't tell if you're a true retard or just a really good imitation trolling us. On the one hand, I would have more faith in humanity. On the other, you would back up every single thing I say about Trumpkin and how retarded and evil they are. At least Spunky we all know to be brain-damaged.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Spunky Psycho Ho only wants to bang Stepford Wife types. How incredibly shocking.

When women are happy and smiling at you they are more willing to f*ck and s*ck and everyone is happy, its nice when people are happy

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

It's more than a few miles from Mar-a-Lago, but it does happen to be very close to a number of Trump properties that are swarming with Russians. You can read about it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e0a3_story.html

I like how this is like the third or fourth federal employee looking into the Clinton's corruption that has died mysterious​ly and yet the only thing that matters is Trump

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

See, when it comes to you, I can't tell if you're a true retard or just a really good imitation trolling us. On the one hand, I would have more faith in humanity. On the other, you would back up every single thing I say about Trumpkin and how retarded and evil they are. At least Spunky we all know to be brain-damaged.

*rushes to Trump thread on SA to announce shocking reveal from known DNC shill propaganda site that will surely topple Trump THIS time*

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

T.S. Smelliot posted:

*rushes to Trump thread on SA to announce shocking reveal from known DNC shill propaganda site that will surely topple Trump THIS time*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

At least Spunky we all know to be brain-damaged.

I disagree goon sire, I disagree.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
What happened to the Pizza gate bullshit anyway, y'all get bored with it?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Flesh Forge posted:

What happened to the Pizza gate bullshit anyway, y'all get bored with it?

Pee Wee Herman cracked the case after he heard that his bycicle was hidden in the basement of Comet Pizza.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

I like how this is like the third or fourth federal employee looking into the Clinton's corruption that has died mysterious​ly and yet the only thing that matters is Trump

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I haven't seen any newspaper report that he was looking into the DNC. It's just a bunch of people making the connection of visa fraud -> Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district -> voter fraud -> he was investigating the DNC.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

nigga crab pollock posted:

Within the last 12 months I've known three people who have died. A old friend in her 30's who died of a drug overdose, a business associate who suddenly died from weird complications after a routine surgery he'd undergone two week earlier, and a nurse in her late twenty's (employed by a client of mine) who drove into a tree on a lonely back country road in the middle of the night. Unbelievably, even though all of these could be twisted into some sort of strange plot involving the deaths of people I've worked with, I actually didn't kill any of them.

It's crazy, but people sometimes just stop being alive. And if you're a normal person who interacts with a variety of other people because you're not a shut-in, sometimes some of them die even if you don't kill them yourself.

...or do they????

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lote posted:

I haven't seen any newspaper report that he was looking into the DNC. It's just a bunch of people making the connection of visa fraud -> Debbie Wasserman Schultz's district -> voter fraud -> he was investigating the DNC.

it's at the point where you don't even have to care about the half dozen murders, if you told me none of them could be related i'd say alright, if the DNC lawsuit isn't legitimate then why won't the media report on it?

i think the washington post mentioned it a single time calling it frivolous

-read a few of the leaked emails all of us read months/a year ago

-follow the dnc lawsuit

-wonder why it's being given the month one bernie treatment

-stop wondering immediately or take an iq test and get the nurse you need for daily aid

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
You do realize where you've painted yourself into a logical corner where either outcome of the media reporting on the DNC lawsuit confirms your suspicions? They report on it and you say it's evidence of a conspiracy. They don't report on it, and you say it's evidence of a conspiracy.

I learned yesterday that my former roommate works with someone who's father was murdered at the Oklahoma City airport for no reason 6 months ago.

I ate at one of the restaurants that was shot up during the French terrorist attacks. I took the TGV from Brussels to Paris which also had a terrorist attack. I stayed in Brussels close to where the terrorists that planned the Brussels airport attack lived. I flew out of the Brussels airport. I went to all these places months before the attacks. Is this all a coincidence? Yep.

Life is weird sometimes.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lote posted:

You do realize where you've painted yourself into a logical corner where either outcome of the media reporting on the DNC lawsuit confirms your suspicions? They report on it and you say it's evidence of a conspiracy. They don't report on it, and you say it's evidence of a conspiracy.

I learned yesterday that my former roommate works with someone who's father was murdered at the Oklahoma City airport for no reason 6 months ago.

I ate at one of the restaurants that was shot up during the French terrorist attacks. I took the TGV from Brussels to Paris which also had a terrorist attack. I stayed in Brussels close to where the terrorists that planned the Brussels airport attack lived. I flew out of the Brussels airport. I went to all these places months before the attacks. Is this all a coincidence? Yep.

Life is weird sometimes.

Those are some piss poor coincidences

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I only kill when God commands.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Lote posted:

I went to all these places months before the attacks. Is this all a coincidence? Yep.
That's exactly what a terrorist would want us to think. :suspense:

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Those are some piss poor coincidences

Whatever. It was a weird couple of months where each new report of a terrorist attack or police coming out of Europe involved locations I had physically been months prior.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

I only kill when God commands.

kill ur famil

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

8-Bit Scholar posted:

kill ur famil

If you're really Him, make my eyeballs explode. Right now.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I think it's weird that the people Hillary associates with are not immortal, given all the satanic ritual stuff.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I think it's weird that the people Hillary associates with are not immortal, given all the satanic ritual stuff.

:frogout:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
There are only three immortals.

Hillary moves from host to host, draining her current body of resources.

The satanic rituals all are to leech the life force of people like Seth Rich to keep Podesta going.

Bill doesn't really have to do anything special, but one day he'll molt and step out in a 35 year old body, just enough to run for president.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lote posted:

Life is weird sometimes.

uhhhh you skipped the very brief and simple points in my post, misread part of it then listed off coincidences with absolutely no value?

i said that when the washington post is actually owned by a corrupt businessman in bed with these people and they write about it once to tell the public it's a joke, that's bad, almost no major news is really covering it and i feel you've failed to address or even convince me that you've read the points on the dnc lawsuit

i'm not trying to be rude with anyone in this thread but i am convinced anyone posting that the dnc isn't covering up a failed business move that tried to force a president no one wanted is either trolling or just not even following the lawsuit at all

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Frankenstyle posted:

I actually didn't kill any of them.

i dont believe yuo!!!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

extra stout posted:

uhhhh you skipped the very brief and simple points in my post, misread part of it then listed off coincidences with absolutely no value?

i said that when the washington post is actually owned by a corrupt businessman in bed with these people and they write about it once to tell the public it's a joke, that's bad, almost no major news is really covering it and i feel you've failed to address or even convince me that you've read the points on the dnc lawsuit

i'm not trying to be rude with anyone in this thread but i am convinced anyone posting that the dnc isn't covering up a failed business move that tried to force a president no one wanted is either trolling or just not even following the lawsuit at all

how do you figure nobody is covering this story when in fact everybody is covering this story? :confused:

Washington Post, Huffington Post, CNN, Newsweek, all the major broadcast networks, Fox :confused:

Legit puzzled, I found hundreds of mainstream news articles on this so I don't know what has you bent out of shape here :shrug:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Flesh Forge posted:

how do you figure nobody is covering this story when in fact everybody is covering this story? :confused:

Washington Post, Huffington Post, CNN, Newsweek, all the major broadcast networks, Fox :confused:

Legit puzzled, I found hundreds of mainstream news articles on this so I don't know what has you bent out of shape here :shrug:

minimal coverage with massive bias if not just lies isn't the same as journalism, this is like saying cnn 'covered' bernie

don't make me bring out the font size comparison screenshots, i will drink more aquavit and bring out a series of graphs and hitler analogies when i wake up

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I mean okay, you don't like the WAY some outlets covered it, but that's not the same as "they haven't covered it" :shrug:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Flesh Forge posted:

I mean okay, you don't like the WAY some outlets covered it, but that's not the same as "they haven't covered it" :shrug:

i haven't seen even one story a week following it, let alone tying everything together or honestly describing the situation, i am taking your internet post seriously and googled it and the results still seem bullshit

'dnc lawsuit' top hits:

1- observer.com
2-observer.com
3-the dnc fraud lawsuit facebook page that is 60k people mostly ripped off bernie donors
4-medium.com? article agreeing with me
5-the dnc fraud lawsuit twitter
6-fox news lol

so it's 1/3rd smaller websites, 1/3rd their own social media on themselves, and fox news

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Maybe because the suit has been withdrawn :confused:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/bernie-sanders-dnc-lawsuit-campaign-222659

e: I found literally hundreds of stories on this topic at various stages from all sorts of non-RW outlets, I seriously don't understand why you think it wasn't covered

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 10:59 on May 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Flesh Forge posted:

Maybe because the suit has been withdrawn :confused:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/bernie-sanders-dnc-lawsuit-campaign-222659

e: I found literally hundreds of stories on this topic at various stages from all sorts of non-RW outlets, I seriously don't understand why you think it wasn't covered

that is a different lawsuit with a different issue from different people over a year ago

you not being aware of the lawsuit we're actually talking about might help make my point better than i ever could

• Locked thread