Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Can't wait to see FF7 again at E3 2020.

It's already been 20 years, who cares when it comes out? Everyone's going to play it regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

It's already been 20 years, who cares when it comes out? Everyone's going to play it regardless.

I might get it when it releases exclusively on PS5.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Nintendo doesn't make a lot of new IPs, so they tend to get more attention.

Pretty sure they've had just as many new IPs in the last five years as Sony. Not all of them have been big hits like Splatoon or been given a big push like ARMS but they still exist. You also have games like Captain Toad which could have been a new IP but instead they decided to make it part of the Mario family, which is fine because the Mario family is cool.

Can't wait to see FF7 again at E3 2020.

I hope they show a clip of Cloud making one of his cheeseball comments and nerds everywhere get mad because Cloud is suppose to be serious or whatever.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

I might get it when it releases exclusively on PS5.

Yeah, you will.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gorgolflox posted:

Pretty sure they've had just as many new IPs in the last five years as Sony. Not all of them have been big hits like Splatoon or been given a big push like ARMS but they still exist. You also have games like Captain Toad which could have been a new IP but instead they decided to make it part of the Mario family, which is fine because the Mario family is cool.

Captain Toad is a spinoff, not really a new IP. The last one before Splatoon was Wii Fit I believe. Splatoon and Code Name STEAM were the only new IPs released in the Wii U era, if I'm not mistaken.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

2015 was in insane year and I hope they do all that again

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I hope Nintendo does a bunch of silly interludes again this year.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Captain Toad is a spinoff, not really a new IP. The last one before Splatoon was Wii Fit I believe. Splatoon and Code Name STEAM were the only new IPs released in the Wii U era, if I'm not mistaken.

I know, but just as how Splatoon started off as a Mario game until it was redone with Kid Squids, Captain Toad could have easily just have been given a new cast of characters instead of using existing ones. Also The Wonderful 101 started off using Nintendo characters as well, then they changed it to something new. The Wii U didn't have much as far as new IPs go, Nintendo Land and NES Remix don't really count, I think Devil's Third started out as a 360 game and had a pc release anyways so that really just leave Splatoon and 101 for new IPs on the Wii U. It seem most of their new IPs ended up on the 3DS.

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'll be disappointed if they don't

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
If I don't see Bill Trinen eat a doughnut I'm going to be extremely bummed

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Tickets to Sony's E3 Experience thing go on sale tomorrow. If you live somewhere in America or Canada and want to pay money to hoot and holler at a movie screen and get some swag for doing so then go get you a ticket?

I can't find where on that site to find a list of locations but here's one on a different site.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I hope they announce Yokai Watch 3 getting localized, that's the one I've wanted to play this whole time

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball and Tank Troopers are sobbing.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Policenaut posted:

Tickets to Sony's E3 Experience thing go on sale tomorrow. If you live somewhere in America or Canada and want to pay money to hoot and holler at a movie screen and get some swag for doing so then go get you a ticket?

I can't find where on that site to find a list of locations but here's one on a different site.

Didn't this used to be free?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Ineffiable posted:

Didn't this used to be free?

It's still free, I think they just misspoke.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Did EA ever release that one spin-off game they showed off a decade ago, Tiger Woods: Speak and Say?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I hope they announce Yokai Watch 3 getting localized, that's the one I've wanted to play this whole time

they almost certainly will, both games sold pretty well and they need poo poo on the 3ds.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Nintendo makes everyone laugh and cry every year. Just sometimes for many different reasons and in many different ways.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/869244453382275072

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i am hoping for more star wars poo poo. maybe some new poo poo.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Gex 4

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Bubsy 5

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Superman 64 PS4

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

This will be unlikely, but I hope they announce a new sports game. :ohdear:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

univbee posted:

This will be unlikely, but I hope they announce a new sports game. :ohdear:

I would totally buy nhl 95 remastered

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am hoping for more star wars
gently caress you.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

I want a Batwoman game. She hasn't shown up in a video game yet, so it'd be good. Batman's retired from the Arkham games, so it's time for someone to take up that mantle. On top of cape physics there's be glorious hair physics too.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I want a generic grey-brownish cover shooter for a full price with added microtransactions and season passes up the rear end.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Superman 64 PS4

Legit would love an actually decent Supes game.

But I see either a sandbox Green Arrow game dropping (which could be cool if they bring in trick arrows and goofy poo poo) or a Flash game, if we get any superhero reveals.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
They will probably show something about that Visceral Star Wars game. If you don't remember what it was, it's the one with the 10-15 seconds demo of a character walking around a sandy planet.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The Elder Scrolls 6: Skyrim 2

Crusty Juggler
Mar 26, 2009

Samuringa posted:

They will probably show something about that Visceral Star Wars game. If you don't remember what it was, it's the one with the 10-15 seconds demo of a character walking around a sandy planet.

loving finally - EA's been like "Star Wars!" for two E3s now and the only poo poo we've got from it is Battlefront and like two mobile games.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I can't wait to see how little content EA Battlefront 2 has this year

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

It will have a whole single player campaign! probably as anemic and pointless as Battlefield 1's

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

It will have a whole single player campaign! probably as anemic and pointless as Battlefield 1's

Midway through she realizes the error of her ways and that the Empire was lying to her and joins the Rebellion in a generic palette swap of enemies.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I would like to imagine they released Vanquish and Bayonetta on PC for a reason

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Always weird when you're playing as the Empire and they try to give face to literal mustache-twirling fascists. Just embrace the fact that you're playing evil psychopaths who don't even blink at the destruction and murder of billions. In Tie Fighter you got bonuses for being more evil and joining that weird cult thing.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jimbot posted:

Always weird when you're playing as the Empire and they try to give face to literal mustache-twirling fascists. Just embrace the fact that you're playing evil psychopaths who don't even blink at the destruction and murder of billions. In Tie Fighter you got bonuses for being more evil and joining that weird cult thing.

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

I want to see this game again

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Psychedelicatessen posted:

It's not very good but I can't stop playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Psychedelicatessen posted:

Needs a Brazzers logo

• Locked thread