Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
This thread is great.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Donald Trump is making liberals suddenly care about the troops. He should sneeze at a police funeral next so that libgoons will finally start defending cops too

Let's not go overboard here...that would be a fun social experiment but military people are at least 15% more likable on average than cops are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yeah why are you calling yourself a civvie. That's retarded. Nobody in America talks like that. Unless.... Is this another stealth Brit interloper??

uhh what? what is it with this meme of "normal english-language word? FOREIGNER" thing

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShilUrwZERc

Now I know you're a troll, though. Enjoy your ignore, fuckhead.

Lmao :allears: let's be honest here, Obama didn't give a flying gently caress about the military and the fact you rush here to post some ersatz YouTube of a slick politician pretending to care about something (impossible concept I know) as some sort of gotcha just shows how loving gullible you are

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

World War Mammories posted:

uhh what? what is it with this meme of "normal english-language word? FOREIGNER" thing

Maybe you should stop speaking so much English and start speaking American

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
it's still weird that "YOUR A LIBAREL" is the worst insult you dipshits can come up with :shrug:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

This thread is great.

You know what else is great? President Trump.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I think you will find on further consideration that he is in fact very not great

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Apparently i had four other people on my ignore list. Other than Nooner, I deeply regret adding any of them. Escape Artist, SuperMechaGodzilla, The Ape of Naples: I'm so sorry

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao :allears: let's be honest here, Obama didn't give a flying gently caress about the military and the fact you rush here to post some ersatz YouTube of a slick politician pretending to care about something (impossible concept I know) as some sort of gotcha just shows how loving gullible you are
"Enjoy your ignore."

:iceburn:

tenspott posted:

You know what else is great? President Trump.
And Americashall be too, if he speaks true.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

I think you will find on further consideration that he is in fact very not great

Best president in a decade, easy.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

it's still weird that "YOUR A LIBAREL" is the worst insult you dipshits can come up with :shrug:

It's short, seems to upset you tremendously, and makes you complain but never deny it. Sounds ideal.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

Again, I wonder if you're actually retarded or if you're just playing a game by pretending to be an actual monster. HOW HARD CAN I MISS THIS POINT EVERYONE'S MAKING? I KNOW, I'LL DEFEND THE SENILE OLD SHITHEAD WHO HAS VOICED OUTRIGHT DISRESPECT FOR THE MILITARY ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS AS HE DANCES AROUND AND MOUTHS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT ARLINGTON ON MEMORIAL DAY

Y...youre A MONSTER! Choked Apoplexy as he held back sobs, tears running down his cheeks.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
This yellow-haired demon in human skin is dancing like a lunatic with his goat legs around a fallen troop and they laugh! They all laugh! At me? And you say I am mad?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Maybe you should stop speaking so much English and start speaking American

i know you're on like 5 or 6 levels of irony, my dude, but it is pretty funny to see the rank difference between the "everything sucks lmao@u" trump 'defenses' itt vs the more blatant hypocrisy of defenders outside of this thread/forum, eg with this whole trump smoothbrain military spat that smelliot is puppetmastering about. I have fond memories of obama's LATTE SALUTE and poo poo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Apparently i had four other people on my ignore list. Other than Nooner, I deeply regret adding any of them. Escape Artist, SuperMechaGodzilla, The Ape of Naples: I'm so sorry

why the gently caress would anyone ignore supermechagodzilla that man is a treasure

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

why the gently caress would anyone ignore supermechagodzilla that man is a treasure

I know, i know

rub it in I deserve it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Y...youre A MONSTER! Choked Apoplexy as he held back sobs, tears running down his cheeks.

Lol you work with children and simultaneously cheer for cutting their health care

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

i know you're on like 5 or 6 levels of irony, my dude, but it is pretty funny to see the rank difference between the "everything sucks lmao@u" trump 'defenses'" itt vs more blatant hypocrisy defenders outside of this thread/forum, eg with this whole trump smoothbrain military spat smelliot puppetmastering about. fond memories of the LATTE SALUTE and poo poo

Uhh I take that back. You should at least work on your English if you can't handle American

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I saw a hummingbird today.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

Again, I wonder if you're actually retarded or if you're just playing a game by pretending to be an actual monster. HOW HARD CAN I MISS THIS POINT EVERYONE'S MAKING? I KNOW, I'LL DEFEND THE SENILE OLD SHITHEAD WHO HAS VOICED OUTRIGHT DISRESPECT FOR THE MILITARY ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS AS HE DANCES AROUND AND MOUTHS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT ARLINGTON ON MEMORIAL DAY

DON'T DISRESPECT OUR MILITARY he shrieked in a girly high pitched manner as he disrespected the leader of the military

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

For real

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Apoplexy posted:

nice meltdown

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Uhh I take that back. You should at least work on your English if you can't handle American

i'm sincerely sorry if the run-on sentences in my lovely writing are too much for you. defenses of trump in this thread are usually along the lines of "everything is awful already, if you think trump is any different you're an idiot." defenders of trump elsewhere, in contrast, often honestly believe that he's a deep-thinking genius sent by jesus christ or whatever. these people were the same people who freaked out about obama's "latte salute" and similar proofs that Obama Just Don't Care 'Bout Are Troops. meanwhile, the current president they fervently support is swaying back and forth and singing to himself like a bored child during a memorial day ceremony. the hypocrisy involved in demonizing one but not the other is funny. thanks for reading my poast

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I know, i know

rub it in I deserve it

your penitence has been noted and you are forgiven, sinner

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

i'm sincerely sorry if the run-on sentences in my lovely writing are too much for you. defenses of trump in this thread are usually along the lines of "everything is awful already, if you think trump is any different you're an idiot." defenders of trump elsewhere, in contrast, often honestly believe that he's a deep-thinking genius sent by jesus christ or whatever. these people were the same people who freaked out about obama's "latte salute" and similar proofs that Obama Just Don't Care 'Bout Are Troops. meanwhile, the current president they fervently support is swaying back and forth and singing to himself like a bored child during a memorial day ceremony. the hypocrisy involved in demonizing one but not the other is funny. thanks for reading my poast

What in tarnation

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
People in the military now are generally losers who didn't have anything else in life, while it's sad that they were forced to resort to murder servitude, I don't respect them, namaste.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

People in the military now are generally losers who didn't have anything else in life, while it's sad that they were forced to resort to murder servitude, I don't respect them, namaste.

Didn't you get the memo? Tormp savagely disrespected the military, you like the military now

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Didn't you get the memo? Tormp savagely disrespected the military, you like the military now

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s

All hail Drumph the Fuhrer of the Fourth Reich

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

"Liberals" care about the millitary the same way you suddenly care about gay rights when somebody brings up Islam.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
the dude on mattis's left looks like he's singing too. this isn't a huge deal

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Zippy the Bummer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s

All hail Drumph the Fuhrer of the Fourth Reich

some good comments on this vid. the number of unironic heil hitlers isn't surprising but there's a guy in there yelling at all the goddamn nazis to STOP DEGRADING THIS BEAUTIFUL PRUSSIAN MARCH

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
wait....wait one loving second

is someone saying there is a controversy about Trump this week

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Zippy the Bummer posted:

wait....wait one loving second

is someone saying there is a controversy about Trump this week

Yes, he is still president

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
lean back in your chair and hum deeply, like from right below your sternum. It's very satisfying and meditative. Prepare to die

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Horney posted:

the dude on mattis's left looks like he's singing too. this isn't a huge deal

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS HUGE! THIS IS WHAT WILL UNDO TRU- ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS HUGE! THIS IS WHAT WILL UNDO TRU- ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Dude, stop, it's not funny anymore

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Dude, stop, it's not funny anymore

:wrong:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Sure, pretending to be a retard is probably funny amongst 12 year olds

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lowercase laugh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Trump can't handle American.

• Locked thread