Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Putting the POS in YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clerical Terrors posted:

Followed by him methodically going through every single one of your posts. Especially on Kugu where he can downvote them.

Really goes to show how much he doesn't care.

Does he really? LMAO

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

That's downright impressive, heh.

Glad i haven't had any real interactions with him.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i got banned from kugu for negrepping one of the mods every time my 24 hour timer was up

i kind of forgot about kugu since

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
It didn't happen to me, but to a player named Bisu Deckryder. Bisu decided to abandon reason and engage him in open discourse, so Seraph basically went on a downvoting spree through all of Bisu's nuKugu posts until he negrepped him (he was sitting at fairly positive before, so it was noticeable) and then apparently boasted about it on Discord somewhere.

Mind you, this is the same man who would often and loudly proclaim on FHC that Reddit was bad for having a voting system.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I used to just roast him about the fatbee stickers on tweetfleet slack and have been told if I talk about the fatbee stickers, I will be perma banned

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Syndic Thrass posted:

I used to just roast him about the fatbee stickers on tweetfleet slack and have been told if I talk about the fatbee stickers, I will be perma banned

wasn't that a different guy?

i can't believe i forgot his name

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Syndic Thrass posted:

That was marlona skye

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

#anotherone

ascee though :stonklol:

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
So are we still dead or what? :iiam:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

The Hambulance posted:

So are we still dead or what? :iiam:

dead as poo poo, do not resuscitate

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
In the vitally strategic position of 5btk

XenJ
Aug 1, 2014
Is this ghost skilling working on all characters?

We have 3 chars on one account. One is omega the other two alphas. If I give the two alphas each a plexe and start a long skillline and do never loggin the alphas, they are still collecting sp,, if the plexe month is gone?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

So will the story address that the Amarr are about to get completely wiped from the face of the galaxy, and the Caldari, the other major Conservative nation, is up against the ropes?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

So will the story address that the Amarr are about to get completely wiped from the face of the galaxy, and the Caldari, the other major Conservative nation, is up against the ropes?

It's happened before and no it's not a big deal. There's people running around with FW medals for completely driving their opponent out of FW.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

orange juche posted:

It's happened before and no it's not a big deal. There's people running around with FW medals for completely driving their opponent out of FW.

So there have been points in time where an NPC faction has owned zero planets?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
#1 don't hotlink eve-files, rehost on imgur or something

#2 Faction Warfare is the kiddie pool of organized pvp. It was made to give something to do for people who couldn't take the anything-goes stakes of nullsec. CCP doesn't care about it very much because the biggest FW battle ever is a wet fart compared to the headline-grabbing stuff like B-R or 6vdt. Two factions winning 100% of their space might get a small story from Massively or PCgamer or something.

It eventually tilts back the other direction because the "winning" factions become less valuable to farm LP from so the people who only care about money switch sides.

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

So there have been points in time where an NPC faction has owned zero planets?

zero Faction Warfare planets

which are a small portion of the systems that the empires own, lore-wise

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clerical Terrors posted:

It didn't happen to me, but to a player named Bisu Deckryder. Bisu decided to abandon reason and engage him in open discourse, so Seraph basically went on a downvoting spree through all of Bisu's nuKugu posts until he negrepped him (he was sitting at fairly positive before, so it was noticeable) and then apparently boasted about it on Discord somewhere.

Mind you, this is the same man who would often and loudly proclaim on FHC that Reddit was bad for having a voting system.

Oh God that is hilarious, and yeah he complains about Reddit voting system all the time. Like I said, he recently claimed PL were downvote brigading him for his article and how he was telling the truth and then whined about it somewhere else.

Dude is hilariously stupid.

Klyith posted:

#1 don't hotlink eve-files, rehost on imgur or something

#2 Faction Warfare is the kiddie pool of organized pvp. It was made to give something to do for people who couldn't take the anything-goes stakes of nullsec. CCP doesn't care about it very much because the biggest FW battle ever is a wet fart compared to the headline-grabbing stuff like B-R or 6vdt. Two factions winning 100% of their space might get a small story from Massively or PCgamer or something.

It eventually tilts back the other direction because the "winning" factions become less valuable to farm LP from so the people who only care about money switch sides.

zero Faction Warfare planets

which are a small portion of the systems that the empires own, lore-wise

The only way to play in FW is to just third party everyone in FW space. It's actually a lot of fun.

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017

Clerical Terrors posted:

Followed by him methodically going through every single one of your posts. Especially on Kugu where he can downvote them.

Really goes to show how much he doesn't care.

Can confirm, I wondered how Bisu ended up in the red, he's generally pretty funny (though I appreciate anyone who shits on Predator Elite on a regular basis).

I had the same thing happen to me. I essentially agreed with a Tara Read dick joke, of which Seraph was the butt, I only had like 40 posts at the time, but he went through and negrepped every single one. I about died laughing, the sheer autism that takes is staggering :allears:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:laffo:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

does anyone NOT in goonswarm have a titan or supercarrier and want to do a scam with me? You can have prior history but you need to currently be neutral/hostile to goonswarm. If so message me here on SA

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Post results from the scam

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

how much are titans/scs going for nowadays?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

At least twice as much as his mark is going to pay :q:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

like 22b for a super 70-80b range for a titan.

Globby if you're interested message me on the forums I'm 100% serious

PookBear fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 30, 2017

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Papal Mainframe posted:

Can confirm, I wondered how Bisu ended up in the red, he's generally pretty funny (though I appreciate anyone who shits on Predator Elite on a regular basis).

I had the same thing happen to me. I essentially agreed with a Tara Read dick joke, of which Seraph was the butt, I only had like 40 posts at the time, but he went through and negrepped every single one. I about died laughing, the sheer autism that takes is staggering :allears:

At first I figured he just used the regular posting history pages to negrep people, but then I realised nuKugu doesn't actually give you a way to view a person's entire posting history. Which means he can only have done it by going through every single thread you participated in and looking for your posts :cripes:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Reverand maynard posted:

like 22b for a super 70-80b range for a titan.

Globby if you're interested message me on the forums I'm 100% serious

i dont have a super but i'll help for free if you need me for anything

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i dont have a super but i'll help for free if you need me for anything

do you have a pilot that can fly a super/titan and enough isk for one?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

i got super toonies but i'm at 0 isk, i took the oath of poverty

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
One of the guilds in the OP is archived.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

So what is going on in game that has prompted the flood of GSFW ads on my Somethingawful forums?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Please stop killing my venture that is trying to mine in theta. I am trying to help your ADMs. Also, please stock more ventures in 1dq. Also, please let me dock in 1dq. Thanks.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

:frogout:

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Bilirubin posted:

So what is going on in game that has prompted the flood of GSFW ads on my Somethingawful forums?

A sense of nostalgia for the lost glories of 2006 judging by the beavis and butthead one.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

FranktheBank posted:

Please stop killing my venture that is trying to mine in theta. I am trying to help your ADMs. Also, please stock more ventures in 1dq. Also, please let me dock in 1dq. Thanks.

nbsi b*tch

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

also is jabber down, it isn't letting me on :ohdearsass:

e: nope, it's something on my end

Gwyneth Palpate fucked around with this message at 13:38 on May 31, 2017

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Papal Mainframe posted:

Predator Elite hasn't been laughed out of the game yet?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Nah man, frenemies.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

boney message me on gf.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

20,000 man coalition mining 20 trillion of ore a month? big problem

one guy making 2 trillion a month? no big deal

• Locked thread