Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

yall realize that petition is satire right?

Yeah but lumpy legit thinks that Ubisoft is trying to foment the next civil war of non-sexhavers vs sexhavers and cool people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Wonder how Lumpy feels about the steady increase of gun purchases by historically persecuted and victimized peoples.

Course if I recall they were one of the same loving idiots that took The Division at face value and only saw looters getting shot and didn't see the sanitation workers going full exterminatus on anyone with the sniffles, death row inmates hanging people from street lights, and a loving PMC attempting a coup.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
why would i care about some random internet retard? why should you? why are you reading games threads?

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

why would i care about some random internet retard? why should you? why are you reading games threads?

because laughing at random internet retards is what makes Something Awful Something Awful

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

yall realize that petition is satire right?

gently caress I don't even know anymore, shits too real. Fooled the poo poo out me :shrug:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The internet makes you stupid

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Capn Beeb posted:

Wonder how Lumpy feels about the steady increase of gun purchases by historically persecuted and victimized peoples.

Course if I recall they were one of the same loving idiots that took The Division at face value and only saw looters getting shot and didn't see the sanitation workers going full exterminatus on anyone with the sniffles, death row inmates hanging people from street lights, and a loving PMC attempting a coup.

Joe Ferro did nothing wrong

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bolow posted:

Joe Ferro did nothing wrong

Other than dropping his mask that was totally useless loot god dammit :argh:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I started looking at some of the game footage for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam and I'm getting pretty hype. Green man gaming was doing a VIP deal for 35% off, making it less than $20. I think KFFF is buying it, let's get a GiP group jamming Fortunate Son and shooting dudes going on Tuesday when the game releases.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jpLGFlHbeU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Are they using punkbuster again?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

oh hey they fixed Bard for Stormblood.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

ded posted:

Are they using punkbuster again?

A Reddit Q&A posted:

Q: Will Rising Storm 2: Vietnam still use Punkbuster?

A: No. We are going to use a more effective and less intrusive method of anti-cheat.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
How is Punkbuster even still in business? Their poo poo is and has always been terrible.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Awesome. I looked all over the website and steam page and saw no mention of PB so I was hoping. Guess I will buy it then.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Paving the world. My logistics network covers the entire rail network and I have a dedicated factory just for concrete. Couple trains shuttle the concrete around the network so the bots do less stupid travel. The 3000 construction bots I have running so far aren't even close to being enough to do this quickly so I'm pumping them out as fast as possible.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I just bought Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, my body is ready

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Capn Beeb posted:

lmao

https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5

It’s time to draw a line in the sand. We, the American gamers that make up the majority of your userbase, demand to you cancel this game, or alter it to be less offensive to your main player base.

ten thousand years lmao

The comments are the best part.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Paving the world. My logistics network covers the entire rail network and I have a dedicated factory just for concrete. Couple trains shuttle the concrete around the network so the bots do less stupid travel. The 3000 construction bots I have running so far aren't even close to being enough to do this quickly so I'm pumping them out as fast as possible.

Short term to do list:
- Do another copper outpost
- Start mining rocks
- Start building beacon smelters

Long Term goals:
- Build an coal liquefaction outpost just so I can make solid fuel -> Rocket fuel.
- Build a wall

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

orange juche posted:

I just bought Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, my body is ready

going to pungi pit some fools

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm looking forward to calling in some napalm and Spooky on some assholes

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Ok doom is pretty good

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Doom would shine with some kinda new game+ mode where you're maxed out and it's just a score attack

BIG COMBOS BIG GUTS

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

Doom would shine with some kinda new game+ mode where you're maxed out and it's just a score attack

BIG COMBOS BIG GUTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEkaTxexWCw

Like that?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Exactly like that holy poo poo I didn't know that was a thing :stare:

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

Exactly like that holy poo poo I didn't know that was a thing :stare:

It's not exactly what you described (you can only equip three runes + use weapons found on the map of your choice), but it owns so so much.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sony finally halted production of the PS3. RIP a good console.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

cowboy elvis posted:

Sony finally halted production of the PS3. RIP a good console.

I have a ps3 plugged in right along with my ps4 because there are so many good games.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I have a ps3 plugged in right along with my ps4 because there are so many good games.

I was really annoyed when I found out my Mega Man 9 and 10 from the PS4 wouldn't work on the PS4. There's something about streaming one of them and playing that way but that's loving dumb. Still love my PS4 tho.

PUBG post:

cock hero flux posted:

put a little hut on top of the big georgopol mountain with a machine in it that lets you draw on the map for everyone so that it can become a craterous hellscape littered with the corpses of the valiant warriors who gave their lives in glorious battle to earn the sacred honour of drawing a big fat dick on the map

This dude knows what's up

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 30, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Same

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PUBG really needs bullet penetration.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Reverand maynard posted:

PUBG really needs bullet penetration.

They have other poo poo to fix other than bullet penetration.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Like when the game loads in sections incorrectly and there are only a few walls and no doors or windows :argh:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
And then you can shoot through the nonexistent walls, but the people getting shot don't know why they're getting killed in the middle of a school :downs:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Like when the game loads in sections incorrectly and there are only a few walls and no doors or windows :argh:

that was legit weird as poo poo. During that same game when I was on the car and used my iron sights all I could see was my silencer floating in the air.

the game is as broken as the eastern European country it takes place in.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Rising Storm 2 is good.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
Is it normal to feel like I'm 10 again after this?

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/869593397677375492

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Slim Pickens posted:

And then you can shoot through the nonexistent walls, but the people getting shot don't know why they're getting killed in the middle of a school :downs:

Yeah I aced three dudes that way in that round. The part that sucked was

A) running out of ammo and not being able to go in a building that I could see ammo in because there was no door for me to open, followed by

B) accidentally grenading ElMaligno through a wall, which led to

C) not being able to rescue him or our other wounded squad mate because I couldn't get inside the non existent doors. I did go in one opening but I just floated over the wounded guy and even when I hit F to revive it did nothing and I floated.

All in all a good round.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I keep almost buying the Crash Bandicoot remaster. I'm afraid that adult me won't like it nearly as much as kid me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I keep almost buying the Crash Bandicoot remaster. I'm afraid that adult me won't like it nearly as much as kid me.

I have emulated the PlayStation games and they hold up surprisingly well if you keep in mind that it's a 2.5D platformer.